As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I needs a diagram!

OrwellOrwell Registered User regular
edited February 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Dear Arcadians,

For biology I have been asked by my teacher for a diagram of the common chimpanzee.

I would greatly appreciate if you could perhaps put one in one of your responses or simply give me a site in which i can find a suitable one.

My searches on google and yahoo! have returned no results other than facial expressions (which I do not need, all I need is a simple diagram that points out all of the different parts of the animal)

Help is greatly appreciated

Please reply

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Orwell on

• AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Don't they have biology books at your library with diagrams of animals?

Aldo on
  • DaenrisDaenris Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    What different parts? Like anatomical diagram of organs and such? Does it need to show everything or are there a list you need to show?

With about 30 seconds in google image search I pulled up 2 or 3 showing different systems.

But really you're best bet for something like this is going to be a bio book, or anatomy, or a book dealing specifically with chimps, which I'm sure you can probably find at your school's library.

Daenris on