As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

(Final?) Democratic Debate 9 EST on MSNBC

Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!!Cambridge. MAModerator mod
edited February 2008 in Debate and/or Discourse
This thread for discussion of tonight's Democratic debate. There will probably be an IRC channel as well. Most media outlets are claiming that this is Hillary's last chance to blunt Obama's momentum and turn around the trend in Texas. Hillary's been sharpening her attacks since the last debate, and fisticuffs are predicted.

Wqdwp8l.png
Irond Will on

• Options
    KageraKagera Imitating the worst people. Since 2004Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Kagera on
    My neck, my back, my FUPA and my crack.
  • Options
    wawkinwawkin Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    have you also seen the 'stfu cuz nobody cares' sign?

ON topic: Sweet. IRC channel? what server? I am curious as to what tactic Hil-dawg will pull out for this event. I'm sure she's seen the numbers and it's clear her influence increases when she displays emotion. I expect her to come out attacking, then retreat into an emotional breakdown (all planned of course, cuz she be da Hil-Dawg!) to win sympathy.

wawkin on
    Talkin to the robbery expert.

"This is where I say something profound and you bow, so lets just skip to your part."
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited February 2008
    Whoops. Use the other thread instead.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited February 2008
    < - >>>>>> X

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    Irond Will: Worst mod ever, or worstest mod ever?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited February 2008
    God damn, Thanatos, go mod your own shitty forum.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.