Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Exactly why BG with 8 year olds in WoW?

xBocephussxxBocephussx Registered User
edited February 2008 in MMO Extravaganza
This link from one of the WoW comics will have you notice what WSG (Warsong Gultch) is like for the Alliance (in some cases anyway, maybe not for the higher levels). This is the beneficial part of the Horde. When we go on a type of voice chat, our eardrums don't get blow out by high-pitched voices.

I am also trying to make a night elf (no i'm not an anime freak) twink and we'll see how that works out.
All of my main are on ther horde, lol.

Anyway, if you also have any suggestions on what to twink with, just post a reply.

Link to comic:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/community/comics/gallery.html#184

xBocephussx on

• lowlylowlycooklowlylowlycook Registered User regular
    edited February 2008
    One thing about 8 year olds is they never read the rule thread or notice the WoW chat thread.

Damn 8 year olds.

lowlylowlycook on
    steam_sig.png
    (Please do not gift. My game bank is already full.)
  • xBocephussxxBocephussx Registered User
    edited February 2008
    lol. my bad? [WoW] there noob.

xBocephussx on
This discussion has been closed.