As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pain in my right arm.

Shifty FisterShifty Fister Registered User regular
edited March 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Basically thread title. Lately I've been having pretty annoying pains in my bicep on my right arm and occasionally in the forearm. Flexing my arm muscles seems to alleviate the pain temporarily, but once I stop it comes back until randomly disappearing. Is my arm about to drop off or turn into a a giant claw or something?

Oh and I just ate some mussels and a couple of 'em had tiny crabs in them. I've stopped eating them since a friend just mentioned that it could make me hella sick. Is there any truth to this?

Shifty Fister on

• Options
    TopiaTopia Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Sounds like you may have pulled a muscle, or torn a tendon perhaps. I'm not too sure, but I've done those things in sports, and they hurt a lot (which is where my doubt comes in, as your explanation makes your pain feel more annoying than unbearably painful), but the pain is usually lessened significantly when I flex. Best go see a doctor. Unknown pains that last for a few days or more is definitely a reason to go see one. Never take risks with your health.

Topia on