As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Attn PAXers from the southern and central US

Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right NowDrives a BuickModerator mod
edited March 2006 in PAX Archive
Recent developments have opened up 2 more routes on the Cross-Country Supertrip, dubbed routes B and C, pictured on the map below. These routes pass through the following states: Forida, Georgia, Tennesee, Southern Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklaholma, Kansas and Colorado. Extensions and waypoints can be created for Supertrippers from and around these areas. The more the merrier, so let me know what you think. Also feel free to jump in on the official thread stickied above as "PAX 06 Road Trip"

CCST-route.jpg

2006-CCST-logo_low_rez.jpg

E6LkoFK.png

Moe Fwacky on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2006
    Okay, I know there's more than 4 people from the southern and central states going to PAX. I mean, there has to be.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    CondorCondor Registered User regular
    edited March 2006
    I'm from South-Central US, but I've already voted for the flying. I only can get off a few days from work, not enough time to drive, enjoy PAX, and drive back

Condor on
    "Don't make me come down there!" ~ God
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited March 2006
    Is there no one else. There's two votes up there but I don't know if they're people who are already signed on or not. If you want to go, please make your prescence known so I can put you on the map and add you to the site. Which, by the way, the webpage is up and running. Check it out, www.ccsupertrip.org
    Peace.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png