Options

[PHALLA] Super Smash Phalla: Brawl - TehSpectre (evil) victory!

• Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    OoooOoooo?

Obbi on
  • Options
    Last SonLast Son Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Prediction: At least 8 people will be dying tonight.

Last Son on
  • Options
    Master HandMaster Hand Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Day 2/3 Narration

As the nobles gathered in the Great Hall to discuss the events of the past few days, tempers were running hot. The murders had continued unabated, and the yet-to-be-settled question of the succession loomed larger each day. "My life for Prince Goltana!" shouted Shamus as he shot to his feet. "You're even more of a fool than the prince you claim to follow, Shamus," retorted cj iwakura. "You're nothing more than a devil in knight's armor."

The argument was cut short by the clanging of steel plate as B:L suddenly leaped atop the table. "Listen, friends! I am Prince Larg's Holy Knight! Place your trust in me and together we will root out the demons among us!" Silence reigned for a moment, and then Infidel spoke. "Milady, have you taken leave of your senses?" "Yes... I mean no!" she exclaimed. Her hands moved to unbuckle her breastplate as she continued. "The truth is that I am actually Prince Goltana's Knight!" And indeed, the black lion which now stood revealed on her breast appeared to lend its strength to this last statement. "Kill me now if you must, for in death I will be vindicated."

cj iwakura turned back to Shamus as he spoke. "Perhaps you truly serve Goltana after all. It appears that a lust for one's own death is a hallmark of that company." Shamus merely smiled.

Meanwhile, several of the assembled nobles noticed that Last Son had been conspicuously missing for quite some time. Lignisse, Inquisitor, and Shinto decided to form a search party for their missing brethren, fearing that he had fallen victim to the treacherous schemes of the remaining Lucavi. For near an hour they wandered the stone halls, and with each passing second they grew more and more sure that the worst had come to pass. Their fears were temporarily alleviated when they spotted the shrouded figure of Last Son standing at the end of the hallway. “Ho!” Lignisse yelled as the party approached. “It is not wise to travel the halls alone in these dark times.” Last Son’s mouth began to move, but the voice that it produced was not his own. “Indeed. Not wise to travel alone at all,” the dread voice said. “Nor in threes.” It was then that Last Son emerged from the shadows, and Inquisitor noticed the demon hand thrust into his back, manipulating him like a puppet. “Last Son danced for me, and so shall you all dance!” The Lucavi flung the bloodied body at the search party, flooring both Lignisse and Inquisitor. “So shall you all dance…” the Lucavi said with a grin as he disappeared once more into the shadows.

Later that night, Bliss 101, Serpent, and Balefuego, along with several other small yet well-armed groups of nobles, had decided that it would be better to seek out and destroy the Lucavi hiding amongst them rather than search for some missing person. To this end, they had taken to searching the upper levels of the castle. Several hours had been spent thus, in a fruitless cataloguing of empty bedchambers and audience halls; all that was left at this point was to ascend to the parapets and conduct an inspection of the towers. Bliss 101's group was in the middle of inspecting the central tower when a scraping noise from above froze all three in their tracks.

"Did you hear that?" hissed Balefuego.

The others nodded, their weapons already drawn. The trio positioned themselves in a defensive stance, their eyes casting back and forth along the roof of the great castle. They heard another scrape--metal on something, perhaps--and then a loud, jarring series of bumps and thumps. Something was rolling down the roof towards them...

"Look out!"

Bliss 101 and Serpent sprang to each side, heeding Balefuego's shout of warning; however, he was not so lucky. The whirling object had picked up quite a bit of unexpected speed on its way down the steep decline, and with a final clanging bounce, it planted itself decisively against Balefuego's forehead, knocking him senseless. Robbed of its momentum, the helmet--for that was what it was--bounced straight into the air, landing heavily enough on Balefuego's torso to pop open the visor and reveal the horrified face of Shamus. Both of the conscious nobles paled, staring at Shamus's contorted features. Whatever had killed him had not been gentle.

"Such a shame..." The mournful tone, and the loud BANG that accompanied it, shocked Bliss 101 into looking up from the severed head. It seemed that Serpent had grown a third, clawed arm from the center of his chest. Bliss 101 could only stare in shock as the screaming Serpent feebly tried to force the Lucavi's arm into retreat. "...and here I was hoping he would have been a little more pleased to see me! How rude, don't you think?"

The arm flickered, and suddenly Serpent was sailing over the parapet, screaming all the way down. The Lucavi didn't even spare the late noble a glance, instead busying itself with an inspection of its metal-scuffed claws. "Seems I got a little too hasty," it muttered to the stunned Bliss 101. "Tell me if this hurts too much, all right?"

"...jump."

The Lucavi blinked. "Hmm?" He barely dodged out of the way as Tabasco came plummeting from above, driving his spear into the ground where the demon had been but a moment ago. Cursing, he retreated into the shadows, electing to run away and live for another day. Tabasco immediately chased after the Lucavi, but upon turning the corner was grabbed by an unknown figure. He raised his spear to defend himself, but found himself breathing through a slit in his throat before he could act.

The council, certain that B:L had masterminded this, were quick to drag her to the courtyard, presenting her with a coil of rope around her neck for her honesty. It was a sad thing that this war had caused even the noblest of knights to be murdered simply for being slightly suspicious.

Master Hand on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    April Fools. :P

The real narration is here.
    Despite all of the brawls taking place, at every moment, the sky refused to change, ominous clouds still hanging overhead. The brawlers were quickly being thinned out, and something had to be done again. Because of the first day's catastrophes, the groups made a point not to split up. It didn't seem to be enough.

King Dedede of Dreamland, Captain Olimar (well, two of him...), and Toon Link were the first to depart, ambushed by a group of Shadow Bugs just outside of the Pokemon Stadium. As bravely as they fought, they stood no chance. King Dedede, dressed in a regal white, fell first, unable to keep up with everyone else; and the might of Red Olimar's pikmin was not enough. Toon Link's eyes widened, realizing he was surrounded.

This was not what he had seen.

His pikmin gone, White Olimar fled for his life, before tripping and barely catching onto the ledge at the edge of the arena. He breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he could hide and those...things, would go away, but it was much too soon. A foot stomped his fingers, and he lost his grip, sailing down below, the culprit sure he had done a good deed against the Emissary.

Green Mario, however, had decided to not listen to everyone's advice, and departed on his own for the Spear Pillar. Perhaps he would find something there...or at least, might have. A black arrow flew straight at him before he could react, and when he landed with a thump it was as a trophy. Unknown to him, someone approached, smiling to themself. That's one.

All of the signs pointed towards Pink ZSS, who had helped to co-ordinate who was going where. Who else could have known where to find these fighters? They had kept things as secretive as possible.

But this still didn't explain a number of things...reports continued to come in. Red Geno, a newcomer visiting from the Star Road, had been brutally ambushed, doll parts everywhere. It had to have been something big; Geno was more than capable of defending himself. From the looks of things, it had been one of their own that acted, and not someone from the Emissary.

Brown Bowser, a crucial part of the team, soon followed. His body ,badly scarred with purple burns and lacerations, lay sprawled out in wario ware... being constantly shot with arrows, stomped with huge feet and rained upon. The corpse feeling nothing, this was no doubt a sign of mockery from a group of the most sinister and devious intent.

Two more were found to be trophies, ones that had taken little action to help find the Shadow Bugs. White Sonic had barely said a word since joining the brawl, and Dark Pit was...well, he simply looked shady. Neither, however, were that bad...

Accusing fingers pointed to Blue Fox, who in a panic, called for support; his Landmaster dropped into the area, squishing Yeti DK and Black Lucario like bugs.

All hell broke loose.

Purple Lucas, trying desperately to protect everyone ele, threw up a Magnet to absorb the Landmaster's shots, but they were much too powerful. The feedback from trying to absorb too much at once sent Lucas flying far, far away.

Metaknight flew towards the Landmaster, bringing his cape forward, and in a flash, swung with the intent to cleave it in two...but missed, hitting Pink Yoshi and Red Peach. Green Felix, coming from Golden Sun, barely even had time to react before he too was hit, dissolving into a number of Shadow Bugs. Though it took forever to take down the Landmaster, at the end the group stood victorious; one of them, who didn't care at all about the fates of their friends, had finally left.

And yet, the clouds stayed above, though somewhat less colourful than before.

A dreadful roar could be heard by each and everyone, and fearing the worst, they looked skyward, for the appearance of the Sky High Pokemon.
    This can only mean the worst...Rayquaza, the Sky High Pokemon, will have to be dealt with. Judging by the distance, you have until 8:00 PM EST to prepare...

---
    Day 2
    ---

FreeAgent - White Olimar - vigged

PsychoLarry1 - White King Dedede - killed by baddies
    LovelyAhava - Dark Toon Link (Seer) - killed by baddies
    Niceguy Myeye - Red Olimar - killed by baddies

Telcus - Green Mario turned into a trophy, thats one player collected!

Frosteey - Pink Zero-Suit Samus

---
    Day 3
    ---

Unearthly Stew (Red Geno) - vigilante'd

life3 (Dark Pit) and doug_grammar (White Sonic) trophied - that's three.

cheez (Yeti DK), Pseudolus (Black Lucario) and zanmatto (Purple Lucas, Good Guardian) - LANDMASTER'D

Varcayn (Pink Yoshi), Burnage (Green Felix, Evil), Gumpy (Red Peach) - Galaxia Darkness'd

Sepah (Brown Bowser, Good Healer) - Killed by the Infected

Obbi (Neutral Blue Fox) - voted out

Master Hand on
  • Options
    FunkyWaltDoggFunkyWaltDogg Columbia, SCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I demand royalties for the use of my work in your April Fools joke.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Tee hee. It was too good to pass up.

Master Hand on
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    LANDMASTAH

Obbi on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Oh man, so much death.

I guess everyone thought that someone else would be killing Romantic Undead so no one targetted him. Lets remedy that shall we? !Romantic Undead.

Last Son on
  • Options
    MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Man, that's a lot of deaths. Final Smashes are pretty powerful, to be able to take out three players each like that. So, we got a Neutral, Obbi, and we got an Evil, Burnage. But we also lost two Good specials. To top it all off, it looks like Rayquaza's coming in for a boss battle. We've got a long road ahead of us... though we should actually be making sure that the road doesn't get cut short.

Current Spreadsheet (up to post 1880)

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Last Son wrote: »
    Oh man, so much death.

I guess everyone thought that someone else would be killing Romantic Undead so no one targetted him. Lets remedy that shall we? !Romantic Undead.

Sure, why not. !vote Romantic Undead. As with yesterday, we need to make sure that we don't overload Romantic Undead with too many votes. As a rule of thumb, those two challenges (get 15 votes, get 20 votes) should probably stay locked, though I doubt that will end up being a problem considering the number of people voting each day and the number of people remaining in the game.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    !vote Romantic Undead is the right move for now.

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    Romantic UndeadRomantic Undead Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Well, it's probably pointless to bring this up, as I'm sure some of you have already made up your mind, but I'm not evil. Near as I can tell, Obbi simply decided to "out" me as a last ditch attempt to turn the bandwagon on him around, as I happened to be a convenient target (i.e. the last person who lost a fight to him) and he felt it would be easy to paint a target on me. Thankfully for me, the bandwagon didn't take hold and I live to fight another day.

I'm Blue Zero Suit Samus, with no special abilities beyond my general fighting stuff.

Vote for me if you trust a Neutral I suppose, but you'd be wasting the vote. As a defense, I'll vote !Last Son who seems to be dead set on finishing what Obbi started, for whatever reason.

Romantic Undead on
    3DS FC: 1547-5210-6531
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Vote for me if you trust a Neutral I suppose, but you'd be wasting the vote. As a defense, I'll vote !Last Son who seems to be dead set on finishing what Obbi started, for whatever reason.

He was correct in two of his 'reveals', I'm inclined to believe he wasn't lying about any of the three.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

He was correct in two of his 'reveals', I'm inclined to believe he wasn't lying about any of the three.

Even if it meant saving his own skin?
    What two other reveals are we talking about? His character and Neutrality? What choice did he have? He was outed.

Ah well, it's up to you guys. I'll be pretty busy tomorrow but I'll try and keep a close-ish eye on the thread, hopefully another viable target will come up.

Goodnight Phalla!

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

What two other reveals are we talking about? His character and Neutrality? What choice did he have? He was outed.

I was referring to his post-fight reveals. That Coregoon was ganon, I was wearing a white costume, and you were evil.

Last Son on
  • Options
    edited April 2008

I was referring to his post-fight reveals. That Coregoon was ganon, I was wearing a white costume, and you were evil.

He could have said any one of us were evil, were he so inclined. I believe he just choose me, possibly because I was his final opponent. You gotta admit, it's a pretty convincing way to turn a bandwagon around. Too bad for him it happened too late in the day.

Ok I'm gone now :P

Romantic Undead on
  • Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Uh anyone want to brawl? Like on them nintendos?

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008

He could have said any one of us were evil, were he so inclined. I believe he just choose me, possibly because I was his final opponent. You gotta admit, it's a pretty convincing way to turn a bandwagon around. Too bad for him it happened too late in the day.

Ok I'm gone now :P

Except that Coregoon WAS ganon, and I AM wearing a white costume. The chances of him correctly guessing both of those are incredibly slim, which leads me to believe that he did actually get partial seers of us for winning. Its possible that he only got looks at me and coregoon and he made up the one about you, but right now its the best lead we got.

Last Son on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Uh anyone want to brawl? Like on them nintendos?

Hell, I can put off really important things for another hour or so...

Items or no?

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Items are my style, sir. Let's hope it doesn't lag too bad.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Very good stuff Frosteey. You were seriously making me feel the disadvantages of being a single Wiimote player. I learned a lot from playing you though. Anyway, I have an exam in six hours. . .so I suppose the break is over.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    OoooooooOOOoooOOoo

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    [ /seance]

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SepahSepah Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    ooo00oo000

Damn. Was it because I was inactive today?

oo000ooo0000o

Sepah on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    ooOOOooOoo

Forgetting someone from that narration, Master Hand?

Well fought, Pseudolus!

ooOOoOoOOoooOo

Wildcat on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    I will if you give me a sandwich or something. I don't want to get knocked off the stage /:

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    jdarksun wrote: »
    What brave souls will join me in destroying this boss?

Me, of course!

FunkyWaltDogg on
  • Options
    thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    SE++ is too dry.

I guess I will have to hang out here instead.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • Options
    El SkidEl Skid The frozen white northRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    !RomanticUndead might be evil? Best lead so far...

El Skid on
  • Options
    life3life3 Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    OoooOoooOooooOOOOooOOoo

Please just put some rad stickers on the bottom of me!

OoooOoooOooooOOOOooOOoo

life3 on
    HOW APPROPRIATE [URL="aim:goim?screenname=skullc0rp"]YOU[/URL] FIGHT LIKE A COW
  • Options
    Bliss 101Bliss 101 Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    !RomanticUndead must die.

Bliss 101 on
    MSL59.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Romantic Undead is currently at 5 votes. I think we need to keep that in mind going through today.

I probably won't be around for Rayquaza, but hopefully enough people are around and willing to take him down when the time comes.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • Options
    Abysmal LynxAbysmal Lynx Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    !Romantic Undead

I'll probably help fight Rayquaza if I'm around at the right time.

Abysmal Lynx on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I'll help people thwack the boss.

Also, Romantic Undead and his heart full of neutrality.

Oats on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Guys, I almost got a Dark Knight bowling ball.

:sob:

TehSpectre on
    9u72nmv0y64e.jpg
  • Options
    Stew_StickStew_Stick Dinner UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    !Romantic Undead seems to be the flavour of the month.

FWD, how about a rematch?

Stew_Stick on
  • Options
    precisionkprecisionk Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    WHO IN THE CHRIST WANTS TO FIGHT ME?

I AM BIG AND SCARY. PRETTY MUCH THE BIG DEAL AROUND HERE.

precisionk on
  • Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Just as a heads up I am going to be inactive because I didn't sleep and I have a party thing to go to and then I have to sleep so I'm going to miss vote close.

Umm... I saw from reading the thread earlier that !Romantic Undead is evil?

I don't approve of that at all.

Rainfall on
  • Options
    iamtheaznmaniamtheaznman Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Ill probably be around for the boss.

Also !RU

iamtheaznman on
  • Options
    TehSpectreTehSpectre Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Braaaiiiiiins