As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Sexual Pickadillies

• Options
    KhavallKhavall British ColumbiaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Tank jumping is about the manliest thing that can ever exist.

Khavall on
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Personally it's more the whole 'Oswald Mosley' deal that makes this a concerning story. If you're in any way related to a famous Nazi sympathiser, going to a Nazi-themed party is a bad idea. A Nazi-themed sex party is a far worse idea.
    Wonder if this'll mean anything for F1.

edit: Also, this is very much a tabloid story so I'd question how reliable it is. That said, you publish a story like this about Max, you'd better be ready to defend it. No amount of "ooooops" or "April Fools!" will get you out of the legal thunder the FIA would bring to your door.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    it wont

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    casper_27d wrote: »
    I am a big fan of women in uniforms (I love the Army) and women in business suites. There is just something about women in power that does it for me.

I don't know why but I used to see so many very attractive women in suits when I was doing volunteer work at Browns stadium.

And me the college student with the fucking Visa hat on.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    I didn't mean anything stupid like sanctions for the FIA, but they can be a pretty reactionary bunch at the best of times. I strongly doubt he'd lose his job, but it might make re-electing him a trickier thing. Hopefully choose someone who doesn't bum Ferrari at every available opportunity.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Air wrote: »
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Isn't this a tabloid story?

but its on april fools day

It's the 31st?

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Butters wrote: »
    casper_27d wrote: »
    I am a big fan of women in uniforms (I love the Army) and women in business suites. There is just something about women in power that does it for me.

I don't know why but I used to see so many very attractive women in suits when I was doing volunteer work at Browns stadium.

And me the college student with the fucking Visa hat on.

how else is someone supposed to know if you got one

my visa hats gold

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    Yeah, uniforms can be so hot

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    NotACrook wrote: »
    Isn't this a tabloid story?

but its on april fools day

It's the 31st?

its like 3am here

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I hate that Defender ruined the perfectly good "cum-dungeon" joke

ascot on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    wait, i assumed thats how the brits spelled come.

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Horrible Visalia, CARegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008
    The only odd ball thing I like is being called daddy and strapping her wrists to the bedpost.

Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited March 2008
    The only odd ball thing I like is being called daddy and strapping her wrists to the bedpost.

who are you

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    they also spell juice as 'jizz'

strange country

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    CrackedLensCrackedLens Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

who are you

Shibby has been around since like 2003 and has double your post count

that's who he is

CrackedLens on
    XBoxLive Gamertag: ZombieKyle Secret Satan Wishlist
  • Options
    SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2008

who are you

That's Auntie Shibby, who the hell are you nub?

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    "i say, ole bean, a spot of jizz with your crumpets and fry ups"

lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • Options
    AneurhythmiaAneurhythmia Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So cliche.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    NogsNogs Crap, crap, mega crap. Crap, crap, mega crap.Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    "i say, ole bean, a spot of jizz with your crumpets and fry ups"

i didn't know Nuzak was british.

Nogs on
    rotate.jpg
    PARKER, YOU'RE FIRED! <-- My comic book podcast! Satan look here!
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    they also spell juice as 'jizz'

strange country

It's traditional to make a large pitcher or 'bucket' as we call it of 'come juice to welcum guests who cum to our home to quench their thirst. Every good British household has a 'cum jiz bucket in their parlor.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    my thing is when we are out in the city or somethin walkin around she should call me jack bauer while i pimp limp

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    my thing is when we are out in the city or somethin walkin around she should call me jack bauer while i pimp limp

It's funny because you say that like there's ever been a 'she'.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

"something-cum-something" is how it's written, yeah. It may be a pun, but it's not a mis-spelling of 'come'.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    ascotascot Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    darleysam wrote: »

"something-cum-something" is how it's written, yeah. It may be a pun, but it's not a mis-spelling of 'come'.

No he means because of our obsession with (arguably unnecessary) letter Us i think.
    I think.

ascot on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

It's funny because you say that like there's ever been a 'she'.

well excuse me but the joke doesnt work so well when its just me pimp limping around the city by myself

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    darleysam wrote: »

It's a Latin hang-over, it means 'with'. You dolts.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    potatoepotatoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    i'm going to with all over your face

potatoe on
  • Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    i've got hells of latin hang-over right now

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2008
    Keith wrote: »
    my friends and I watched a thing on ABC in which Diane Sawyer interviewed prostitutes. things i learned:

1) one girl was offered money to stomp on a kitten while the guy jerked off (she took the deal D:)
    2) prostitutes in philadelphia will go as cheap as $5 (but they won't advertise under $10)
    3) one girl ws offered money to spit in a jar (that's a deal, folks)

Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008
    how is it that these public figures manage to get caught with their dick in the most offensive things possible?

i mean shit, take that mark foley guy. if you're going to proposition an underage page boy, you should do it in a fashion that isn't tracked so easily. retard.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Lucky CynicLucky Cynic Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    So cliche.

Booooring...

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Cloudman wrote: »
    how is it that these public figures manage to get caught with their dick in the most offensive things possible?

i mean shit, take that mark foley guy. if you're going to proposition an underage page boy, you should do it in a fashion that isn't tracked so easily. retard.
    Their being public figures only matters insofar as you hearing about the matter.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

It's because they are targets. CEOs, Senators, whatever man, if you have a big name for yourself, expect to have your trash riddled through and photos snapped at you.

I am really surprised this wasn't someone more prominent, like Donald Trump.

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    So cliche.

Booooring...
    This thread is about sexuality, not crimes against God.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    So cliche.

Booooring...
    This thread is about sexuality, not crimes against God.

Booooring...

Lucky Cynic on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited March 2008

Their being public figures only matters insofar as you hearing about the matter.
    Well obviously. I'm just saying if I was Joe Celebrity, I'd like to think that maybe I wouldn't let people I don't really know film me while I'm doing a line of coke off of a donkey's dick.

I mean, I know these people are basically paparazzi targets and all, but still, ther'e's no excuse for being a fucking retard.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2008

you're a terrible father

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited March 2008

Well obviously. I'm just saying if I was Joe Celebrity, I'd like to think that maybe I wouldn't let people I don't really know film me while I'm doing a line of coke off of a donkey's dick.

I mean, I know these people are basically paparazzi targets and all, but still, ther'e's no excuse for being a fucking retard.
    Maybe if your set of preferences and morals allows for Nazi orgies, you're not overly concerned with what others think of you.

Aneurhythmia on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited March 2008
    I'm with Bryan Ferry on this one

the Nazis had a damn good look

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    This is a good point.

Who knows, maybe part of the thrill for him was getting busted as a Nazi orgy fiend. He's probably jerking off to the press coverage right now.

I bet he uses a checkered flag to clean up with afterward

Clint Eastwood on