The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Right now I have a saitek eclipse that's a few years old, but it's finally dying... the text on keys are wearing off (which happened only months after getting it), and some of the buttons aren't responsive anymore...
So, I need a new keyboard. Does anyone have any suggestions on good ones? I would buy the same kind again, except that I would like one that doesn't have keys that wear off that quickly. Here is what I require:
- I don't want any of the crappy ones with the ins/home/pgup/del/end/pgdwn keys in retarded places. I use these keys all the time when I type and play games, and can't stand it when they're in the wrong places.
- I don't want stupid ass special function keys where my normal keys should be.
- However, volume keys are okay as long as they aren't where normal keys are.
- I want to be able to press more than a few keys at once, so I can actually play games. Nothing like having a keyboard that doesn't let me, e.g., run, jump, and shoot at the same time.
- I don't care if it's wired or wireless, but if it's wireless, it obviously can't be laggy...
- I don't want to pay $80 for a keyboard.
Does anyone know of any good keyboards that satisfy these requirements? I'd hate to just go buy one off amazon or something and find out it sucks, and you can't really go and try these out in stores, so, any advice you can give is great!
The hero and protagonist, whose story the book follows, is the aptly-named Hiro Protagonist: "Last of the freelance hackers and Greatest sword fighter in the world." When Hiro loses his job as a pizza delivery driver for the Mafia, he meets a streetwise young girl nicknamed Y.T. (short for Yours Truly), who works as a skateboard "Kourier", and they decide to become partners in the intelligence business.