As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bake Veggies and fish?

Mmmm... Cocks...Mmmm... Cocks... Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Ive been eating a lot of stir fry lately.

I really don't want anymore - But I really need to eat this fish and peppers I have before buying anything else.
So I just wanna bake 'em.

Googling around I keep finding recipes. I really just wanna cook the fish, and maybe cut the peppers in half and just throw them on the cooking rack, is that ok?

What about the fish? Can I just pam a tray and toss it in there till it looks good?
What about the temperature?

Mmmm... Cocks... on

• Options
    ihmmyihmmy Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I'd recommend wrapping the fish in tinfoil with some spices and butter (I add in lemon juice) - seals in the flavour, keeps it super moist too. A large salmon done this way takes about an hour at 350F (well, less technically, I generally overcook my fish but the tinfoil pouch thing keeps it from getting dry at all). sweet peppers, throw into the same pan like 20-30min before it's done, give or take. Lightly oil them first, 'else they'll stick horribly to the pan (I like olive oil best for this, but that's me)

ihmmy on
  • Options
    Mmmm... Cocks...Mmmm... Cocks... Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Sweet, sounds simple enough then.

If anyone else has some two cents to throw in please do so as I'm starting my delicious treat in a moment.

Mmmm... Cocks... on
  • Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Don't forget salt and pepper!

chromdom on
  • Options
    KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    You can also use a pouch made from parchment paper and a few staples.

KalTorak on