As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Warhammer Fantasy

AztielAztiel Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in PAX Archive
Hey, I'm headed to PAX with a group of friends and am wondering if there is any Warhammer play in the games area. We've never gone to PAX before, and we've never actually played Warhammer against anyone besides each other, so we're interested to give it a try. We would, however, be a little worried about not knowing some of the rules since we've only played each other.

So, was there Warhammer at previous PAXs, and will there be some this year?

Aztiel on

• Options
    nerdgaymernerdgaymer Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I dont know, but there should be, cause that would be sweet!

nerdgaymer on
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    There should be plenty of Warhammer fantasy and 40K going on at PAX.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Qs23Qs23 Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I remember a couple of people standing over what looked like a model train set with a tape measurer. That's Warhammer right?

Qs23 on
    PASig.gif
  • Options
    HotSakeHotSake Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Qs23 wrote: »
    I remember a couple of people standing over what looked like a model train set with a tape measurer. That's Warhammer right?
    Could be just about any tabletop minis game. I know there was a room full of Warmachine guys last year. You know, I'd love to play some Heavy Gear if anyone's up for it, though I have no minis right now.

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
This discussion has been closed.