As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Trying to remember a drink recipe

Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships)Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
So there was this cocktail I really liked, and I know the ingredients, but not the proportions. I believe it was called an Angostura Costa del Sol, but I haven't had any luck with Google, or checking cocktail recipe sites. IIRC, it's cream, orange juice, cream sherry, and agnostura bitters, but like I said, I don't recall what proportions they're all supposed to be included in.

Gabriel_Pitt on

• Options
    The CatThe Cat Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited April 2008
    Can't find it in my handy dandy enormous book of cocktails that I never actually make on account of not having the capacity to plan that far ahead, but if it were me I'd go for 1.5-2 shots of the sherry, about twice that in OJ and a dash of angostura, shake that together, shove it in a tall glass with ice and maybe put a swirl of cream on top. You wouldn't want to try mixing it in to the OJ, that's a recipe for ewwww. Sure you got the ingredients right?

The Cat on
    tmsig.jpg
  • Options
    oldsakoldsak Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Highball glass with ice. 1 1/2 oz. Cream Sherry, 2 oz. orange juice, 2 oz. cream, 2 dashes Angostura Bitters. Shake with ice and strain

*google failed me, but yahoo succeeded. It surprised me too.

oldsak on
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Oh yeah, that's the stuff. I don't know why it works, but you put the cream in last, and it doesn't chunkify.

Gabriel_Pitt on