As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WoW] Looking for a guild!

pentacubepentacube Registered User regular
edited April 2008 in MMO Extravaganza
Hey guys, I am an avid wow player, have 5 level 70s (I don't have a life) and I'm the GM of a guild on the Deathwing server (US). I am however, looking to start an alt on a new server, just to get away from my current battlegroup when I'm not raiding. I see the Penny Arcade guild alliance at the top, but I don't really know much about what that is, and how to join one of those guilds. Would any of those guilds accept a level 1? Just looking for some fellow PA fans to play with.

pentacube on

• Options
    AldarezAldarez Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    We have a chat thread for this sort of thing. It's generally a good idea to lurk a while before starting threads 'round these parts.

Aldarez on
    2188939-1.png
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    you should play with aldarez you could start a level 1 warlock and be better than his already <3

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    My bad, the title of the other thread was a bit cryptic, seemed more like a player from that server just talking about their progression. And I already have a 70 lock :P

pentacube on
  • Options
    AldarezAldarez Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    The other thread title is a tad obscure, I'll give you that.

Don't mind Dhalphir, he's just jealous of my broad, masculine shoulders. Noone notices his T5 on his petite girly elf.

Aldarez on
    2188939-1.png
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    Well played good sir :lol:

pentacube on
  • Options
    DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    thats because i strut around in my green winter outfit and people look at ME

mr im a fag

Dhalphir on
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    I really hope you like dick-and-fart jokes and homosexual furries, because that's all we're made of 'round these parts.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    SikarianSikarian Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    NEED MORE FEMTAUR ON RAVENHOLDT

Sikarian on
This discussion has been closed.