As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Political discourse (and other topics) ITT

2»

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited April 2008
    J3p wrote: »
    There is a man flying his expensive remote control aeroplane in the middle of a field.

If you had a similar, yet somehow more powerful remote control, would it be possible to hijack the plane? Or would it be too difficult to find the right frequency?

It would definitely be one of those two options, yeah.

No need to thank me, I'm just glad to be of service.

Poorochondriac on
  • Options
    Captain UglyheadCaptain Uglyhead Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    Zephyr wrote: »
    religion was made up by the jews in order to control the world

werent even original about it

a lot of the old testament is basically plagiarism

then again once a story gets old enough its basically public domain so whatev

Captain Uglyhead on
    Spiderweb Software makes fun, reasonably priced games for PCs and Macs. Big demos, too!
  • Options
    PussumPussum Registered User regular
    edited April 2008
    J3p wrote: »
    There is a man flying his expensive remote control aeroplane in the middle of a field.

If you had a similar, yet somehow more powerful remote control, would it be possible to hijack the plane? Or would it be too difficult to find the right frequency?

I am not sure if the fancy planes like that have some sort of built in protection for something like that but I know for a fact that you can get on someone else's frequency and hijack their plane. 9 times out of 10 though the two signals fighting for control does nothing but stall the plane and cause it to nose dive to the ground which is still pretty cool so long as it isn't your plane. Those things are fucking expensive.

Pussum on
    venomsigva5.png
  • Options
    TrellTrell __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2008
    Zephyr wrote: »
    religion was made up by the jews in order to control the world

werent even original about it

a lot of the old testament is basically plagiarism

then again once a story gets old enough its basically public domain so whatev
    bible sez abraham made up that shit on the spot and then he freed the slaves, don't piss off the jews man you'll never get a job in this town again!!!

Trell on
    ori's modding is stupid and arbitrary and based on no actual rule system but rather wind patterns and astrology.
  • Options
    WevsWevs __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2008
    I think that the 2020 summit was of questionable value.

Wevs on
  • Options
    KnobKnob TURN THE BEAT BACK InternetModerator mod
    edited April 2008
    shut your trell face

faggot

Knob on
This discussion has been closed.