Options

Tips to draw Megaman

johniedabombjohniedabomb Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in Artist's Corner
Let me begin by saying that im not an incredible artist. I really just doodle on my papers in school. I recently decided that i wanted to learn to draw megaman. The problem is, i cant really get him to look right. If any of you know where there is a good resource for tips on drawing Megaman, id be very grateful.

johniedabomb on

• Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I don't know who Megaman is but you might want to try the question thread conveniently stickied up the top, cause this puppy is going to be sent to the pound.

Mustang on
  • Options
    HellbunnyHellbunny Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Mustang wrote: »
    I don't know who Megaman is but you might want to try the question thread conveniently stickied up the top, cause this puppy is going to be sent to the pound.
    You mean... You're not at all familiar with Rockman?

Hellbunny on
    Zombie-a-Day! I'm open for suggestions!
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Mustang is trolling. He must be.

Tam on
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    No I'm serious, since I drifted into my 30's i've found I'm just not as down with the kids as I used to be.
    I've HEARD of megaman, but I wouldn't recognise him or his meganess if I bumped into him in the streets (where I'm assuming he hangs out)

Mustang on
  • Options
    GrifterGrifter BermudaModerator mod
    edited May 2008
    You begin drawing Mega/Rockman by reading the forum rules. Then you post your question the the appropriate questions thread. After that you may pick up a pencil and put it to a piece of paper after looking through lots and lots of reference pictures.

Grifter on
This discussion has been closed.