Options

Hussein in the Membrane

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Javen wrote: »
    The candidates were barred from campaigning in either state, not to take their names off the ballots.

THANK YOU JESUS FUCK
    Most of the friction comes from the fact that Clinton was initially going to take her name off of the ballot alongside everyone else, then recanted later when it became apparent that she wasn't going to sweep the southern states like she thought.

Actually the way I heard it was, Obama + Edwards took their name off to prevent Hillary from crowing about winning (as she was predicted to crush there).

It was a written pledge amongst nominees "not to campaign or participate" in the Florida or Michigan Primaries, so it's understandable why some might take that to include putting your name on the ballot. Clinton signed the pledge, but obviously interpreted it in a different way.

Javen on
  • Options
    Randall_FlaggRandall_Flagg Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    hey guys remember back over the course of the last two politics threads when I consistently and repeatedly asserted that deacon was a troll, and you dudes all said I was just being silly and vindictive?

good times, man

Randall_Flagg on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The way I heard it, General Washington predicted Obama becoming president during the Delaware river crossing.

Weaver on
  • Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The way I heard it, cows eat people

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

whoa

PiptheFair on
  • Options
    ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    all i'm saying is if cows were intelligent and we weren't they sure as hell would be putting us through slaughterhouses and then eating us

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    PiptheFair wrote: »

whoa

did I just blow your fucking mind

did I

huh

did I

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    20080513.png

Weaver on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I like how jesus is playing uno

TheySlashThem on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Most of the friction comes from the fact that Clinton was initially going to take her name off of the ballot alongside everyone else, then recanted later when it became apparent that she wasn't going to sweep the southern states like she thought.
    Actually the way I heard it was, Obama + Edwards took their name off to prevent Hillary from crowing about winning (as she was predicted to crush there).
    Listen, Mr. Keyes, she won the state 55% to 40%. She got a 15% margin against uncommitted. That's not exactly a blowout. She couldn't even pull 60% running against nobody.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
    edited May 2008
    Thanatos wrote: »
    Listen, Mr. Keyes, she won the state 55% to 40%. She got a 15% margin against uncommitted. That's not exactly a blowout. She couldn't even pull 60% running against nobody.

given that Edwards was still around to scoop up working-class whites back then, we probably would have won michigan

I don't know if you guys have noticed but detroit has a lot of black people

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    ask_leskoask_lesko Registered User regular
    edited May 2008

Man, haven't you seen Brewster's Millions? None of the Above runs a hell of a race.

ask_lesko on
    Get free money from the government to open up a coffee shop!
  • Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    edited May 2008
    ask_lesko wrote: »

Man, haven't you seen Brewster's Millions? None of the Above runs a hell of a race.

The "above" have to be pretty objectionable for someone to get out of their house and drive to vote for nobody.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ask_leskoask_lesko Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Elki wrote: »
    ask_lesko wrote: »

The "above" have to be pretty objectionable for someone to get out of their house and drive to vote for nobody.

Was there anything else on the ballots? They might have been voting on down ticket races.

ask_lesko on
    Get free money from the government to open up a coffee shop!
  • Options
    BarcardiBarcardi All the Wizards Under A Rock: AfganistanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    i still cant get over her blatently trying to divide the democrats just to run in 4 years... because there is 0 way she can win now :/

even now on cnn "ho yes we will win the popular vote"

meanwhile, on bbc

_44649852_obama_getty226b.jpg

Barcardi on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24588813/

hillary secures racist vote

fuck

can we kick the appalachia area out of the union

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    BearstranautBearstranaut Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Don't blame me

I voted for Ross Perot.

Bearstranaut on
    You ever try and draw Falcor as a giant dong? No? It just ends up looking like a long cyclops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    SHOCKING UPDATE CERTAIN AREAS OF AMERICA HAVE SOME RACISM FILM AT 11

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] new member
    edited May 2008
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    He be one o' them shadow peoples, I are scurrred.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • Options
    Dublo7Dublo7 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Jesus... fucking... god.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    no serious

is there a way we can kick these states out

just leave them to wallow in their own filth

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    aren't you white people, teefulio

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You can tell that one woman wanted to say that word we're not allowed to SO BADLY.

edit: TEEFS IS NOT ONLY WHITE BUT A MEMBER OF THE SOCIAL ELITE, AREN'TCHA TEEFS YOU WEALTHY FUCK.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    You can tell that one woman wanted to say that word we're not allowed to SO BADLY.

edit: TEEFS IS NOT ONLY WHITE BUT A MEMBER OF THE SOCIAL ELITE, AREN'TCHA TEEFS YOU WEALTHY FUCK.
    What, you mean BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP?

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    i wanna be a member of the social elite

i love money

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    You're so bourgeou, several thousand hillbillies just sneered and spat tobacco juice into an empty Bud Light can while Carry Underwood plays in the background.

I was going to originally put Garth Brooks or Tim McGraw there, but I like them. It is my shame.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

[Deleted User] on
  • Options
    Calamity JaneCalamity Jane That Wrong Love Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    TO THE ONE ON THE FLAMBOYANT TIP

JUST TOSS THAT HAM IN THE FRYING PAN

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    i feel guilty every time i tee off
    ... you had to read a golf blog to know the applicable term, didn't you karen?

edit: as opposed to mister metzger meister, who is a poor kid and well versed in all sorts of athletic activities despite his advanced portliness. we'd be one hell of an odd couple teefs.

I'd be Oscar.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    LIKE SPAM, GET DONE WHEN I COME AND SLAM

DAMN, I FEEL LIKE THE SON OF SAM

saddam_hussein.jpg

Calamity Jane on
    twitter https://twitter.com/mperezwritesirl michelle patreon https://www.patreon.com/thatwronglove michelle's comic book from IMAGE COMICS you can order http://a.co/dn5YeUD
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I steeel got a problem with that there name, Hussein! I've had enough of Hussein!!!

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    DON'T MAKE ME WRECK SHIT HECTIC

NEXT GET ME THE CHAIR GOT ME GOIN LIKE GENERAL ELECTRIC

HusseinSaddam_trial.jpg

Calamity Jane on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I'M A U.S. MOTHERFUCKIN' SOLDIER, BOY!

TRYIN' TA TOLD YA BOY!

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    well, at least west virginia only has 20 something delegates

although it will probably give her a popular vote lead, maybe

and we're going to have to hear that retarded argument for the days up to oregon and kentucky

and man kentucky

fuck kentucky

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I pretty much love Anjin right about now.

Dublo7 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    A white rapper from Oakland, who records with Three Six Mafia, and who sings a song so patriotic and profanity-laden a drunken Toby Kieth might have co-written it with Uncle Sam.

Metzger Meister on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    dude i can do a preeetty mean b-real when i try

also, godfuck i can't stand our terrible fat of the land

i love being an american but christ alive i sure do hate some

Calamity Jane on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    ... There should be a rap thread.

Unless we can make the Obama thread a rap thread and have all our nubian bases covered.

Metzger Meister on
This discussion has been closed.