As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[LAST LAST MINUTE] Museums in NYC

WuckFarcraftWuckFarcraft Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
So I'll be getting together with some friends tonight in NYC.

We will be getting dinner and then would like to see / do something after, but not any bars or clubs because most of us work the next day.

I am looking at all the major museums and they all close around 5:30 or 6. This is when we will probably be eating dinner.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Museums / Art Exhibits / General things to do.

I was going to suggest Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, but we have all seen that already.

WuckFarcraft on

• Options
    edited May 2008
    I was looking around at some comedy clubs. I heard Caroine's was good. Anyone can vouch for that?

Any other suggestions also welcomed.

WuckFarcraft on
  • Options
    SlickShughesSlickShughes Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Caroline's is good, as is Dangerfield's. Depending on how late you want to be out and how much you want to spend, you could go see a show. Broadway tickets for reasonable prices can be had at TKTS.

SlickShughes on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Caroline's is good, as is Dangerfield's. Depending on how late you want to be out and how much you want to spend, you could go see a show. Broadway tickets for reasonable prices can be had at TKTS.

Hey!

Thanks for the advice. Broadway unfortunately will not be an option.

It's funny that you mentioned Dangerfields also, as those two I was looking between those two and selected Caroline's because it is closer to where I will be.

Any other advice would be welcome!

WuckFarcraft on