As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[GAME ON] SSBB: Awww! It makes you want to use him as a playable character.

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    who wants to brawl now?

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Glenn565Glenn565 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    mts wrote: »
    who wants to brawl now?

I will.

Glenn565 on
    3DS code:4511-0654-1976
    NNID: Glenn565
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    sweetness. i am online now so come on down

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    WraithXt1WraithXt1 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    MTS, added you.

Im looking for BRAWL!

WraithXt1 on
    WraithXt1.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    dang disconnect.. gave me a chance to throw out some kitten poo though

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Disconnects! How I hate thee! We were having such a good match too. In other news, I definitely like Wolf now. I'll have to use him more.

Glenn565 on
  • Options
    ImperiousImperious Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Glenn565 wrote: »
    Oh man, those were some awesome games Imperious. The Frigate Orpheon match had me on the edge.

I hate to run, but I just realized I haven't had anything to eat for dinner yet.

Edit: Crap, forgot about Wraith. I probably joined and caused all the lag, didn't I? Sorry about that. Good games.

Also, if you want to get better at Gannon, I suggest fighting MetaHybrid. He's the best at him I've seen yet.

Definitely good games, the last few games had all sorts of lag for me. It made your Lucario all fast and I couldn't block but whatever, good games.

Imperious on
    3DS FC: 2964-9386-0643
    NNID: NotImpervious
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    glen your telegraphing your side b with falco, you back off slighty then do it

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    ok have had enough for one night glenn.

that was some of the funnest series of matches i have had ina while. your wolf is pretty good, i had a tough time against him for a while, but he likes to get himself killed.
    i was on a role with my DK, and heavyweights tonight

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    ok have had enough for one night glenn.

that was some of the funnest series of matches i have had ina while. your wolf is pretty good, i had a tough time against him for a while, but he likes to get himself killed.
    i was on a role with my DK, and heavyweights tonight

I love the Space Animals now. I have to remember their Side B moves are situational, lest I suicide. But yes, these set of matches were fun. That was the first time I've used Wolf, actually.

Oh, and sorry Aeon for nor letting you join. Mts has said he doesn't like free for alls.

Glenn565 on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    yea you are pretty good with your furries. falco spikes with his side -b if you get it right.

when you first pulled out wolf, he had me worried for a while, defnitely kept me on my toes. I was surprised how well i did with bowser, i never play him

thats funny you wouldn't let aeon join, i kept clicking yes he could come in, but was also like why isn't he in.

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    yea you are pretty good with your furries. falco spikes with his side -b if you get it right.

when you first pulled out wolf, he had me worried for a while, defnitely kept me on my toes. I was surprised how well i did with bowser, i never play him

thats funny you wouldn't let aeon join, i kept clicking yes he could come in, but was also like why isn't he in.

How would that work without killing me? I can't picture how it would work in my head.

Shit, If I had known you wanted him to join I would have. Damn Nintendo and your lack of communication! Oh well, I wanted to have some personal 1 on 1's against you anyway.

Glenn565 on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    well i enjoyed the 1v1 so its all good. you are one of my favorite sparring partners

i was never very good with falco when i played hiim, but basically you would chase them out and side b back towards the stage spiking them and then either catching the edge or landing safely. i have a horrible edge game so i cant pull it off that or catch them close enough to the edge so you can DI back over

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    well i enjoyed the 1v1 so its all good. you are one of my favorite sparring partners

i was never very good with falco when i played hiim, but basically you would chase them out and side b back towards the stage spiking them and then either catching the edge or landing safely. i have a horrible edge game so i cant pull it off that or catch them close enough to the edge so you can DI back over

Oh, the other direction. That makes more sense. I don't think I could do that either. Hell, I have a hard enough time recovering with him now. He sure as hell doesn't have Lucario's recovery.

Glenn565 on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    It's all good that you didn't let me in. I had my fill of Brawl for the day anyway.

Imperious on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Imperious wrote: »
    It's all good that you didn't let me in. I had my fill of Brawl for the day anyway.

Ok. I can definitely see why people would want Headset support with Brawl now.

Glenn565 on
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Who dares Brawl?

Taramoor on
  • Options
    FrosteeyFrosteey Elaise 1521-2945-8940Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I suppose so...

Frosteey on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Very well, then we shall brawl.

It takes me a minute or so to refresh my router and get connected (this usually results in a very low lag connection).

I'll be right there.

Taramoor on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Well, while the matches were few, I thought they were fun. Good games, Frost.

P.S. Pikachu can die in a fire

Taramoor on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Tara, if you're still around...I'll brawl you.

Imperious on
  • Options
    edited May 2008

I'll go log back on.

Taramoor on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Taramoor wrote: »

I'll go log back on.

Alright, I'll be on in a few.

Imperious on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    God damn disconnects ruining fun. If you're up for more, I'm good too but fuck if these disconnects happen more I'm done for the night.

Imperious on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    God damn disconnects ruining fun. If you're up for more, I'm good too but fuck if these disconnects happen more I'm done for the night.

Some were you, some were me. Feh.

Also Comcast decided to take down my internet AND my phone for about a half-hour and not tell me. So... that was helpful.

Taramoor on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Taramoor wrote: »

Some were you, some were me. Feh.

Also Comcast decided to take down my internet AND my phone for about a half-hour and not tell me. So... that was helpful.

I love it when they do that. It's only nice when it comes back and it's faster. That's only happened twice since I've been with them though.

It's pretty late but are you still game?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm off to bed.

Imperious on
  • Options
    SkutSkutSkutSkut Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Southeast US here.

Console #
    1286 3710 7221 6731

Brawl #

1633 3898 1357

SkutSkut on
  • Options
    OboroOboro __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2008
    So, this was my first time using Play With Anyone. It was really fun at first -- it kept being my stages, and there was a nice mix of characters. After the first two matches or so, though, it switched into this just not-fun-at-all-grind.

Everyone was Samus, Marth, or Wolf. The only stage that they'd pick was Hyrule Temple. There was never any items. All anyone did was run away and play grab-ass instead of fighting. Matches were consistently won by the sole person who got a sole KO.

What the fuck, faceless Internet opponents. :x

Oboro on
    words
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Oboro wrote: »
    So, this was my first time using Play With Anyone. It was really fun at first -- it kept being my stages, and there was a nice mix of characters. After the first two matches or so, though, it switched into this just not-fun-at-all-grind.

Everyone was Samus, Marth, or Wolf. The only stage that they'd pick was Hyrule Temple. There was never any items. All anyone did was run away and play grab-ass instead of fighting. Matches were consistently won by the sole person who got a sole KO.

What the fuck, faceless Internet opponents. :x

That's just bizarre. That's like the opposite of every With Anyone I've ever experienced. Usually it's constant FD with a generous mix of Snake, Sonic, Kirby, Wolf, Marth and Pikachu.

Taramoor on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    its weird. lately i have been seeing a lot more no item with anyone matches. i personally don't have them on anymore since i play mostly 1v1s but i didn't think that transfered over to with anyones.

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • Options
    StratoStrato Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I would like Play Anyone a lot better if you could do something besides sit around waiting for 4 people to join, play a laggy 2 minute battle, have people drop, and sit around waiting for 4 people to join.

Strato on
  • Options
    GuekGuek Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    fight, anyone?

Guek on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Strato wrote: »
    I would like Play Anyone a lot better if you could do something besides sit around waiting for 4 people to join, play a laggy 2 minute battle, have people drop, and sit around waiting for 4 people to join.

I'd play with anyone matches more if the success rate for connecting was greater than 50%.

Also, the last time I played with anyone, the match was going fine until two of the players picked Kirby. Me and the other guy(who mostly picked Link and Gannondorf) were fighting each other and the Kirby's would use the hammer on us when ever we hit 100%+ damage and score all the KOs. Not fun.

Oh, and don't get me stared on the matches where no one ever does anything but goof off.

Glenn565 on
  • Options
    TelMarineTelMarine Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    who's down for some games.

TelMarine on
    3ds: 4983-4935-4575
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I would ... but it will be laggy - I know how you feel about that lagz.

EDIT: Whoa ... nobody online. Life is tough.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    i'm bootin up now if anyone wants to join me

Guek on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Guek wrote: »
    i'm bootin up now if anyone wants to join me

where are you located?

TelMarine on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    seattle

Guek on
  • Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You two westies get along ... I will ... eat candy.

RonaldoTheGypsy on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Guek wrote: »
    seattle

alright gimme a few min to add you.

TelMarine on