As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

change hotmail password

Peter PrinciplePeter Principle Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
How the bloody hell do I change my hotmail password?

"A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people's business." - Eric Hoffer, _The True Believer_
Peter Principle on

• Options
    DrFrylockDrFrylock Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Options -> View and Edit Your Personal Information -> Password: ****** [Change]

DrFrylock on
  • Options
    Peter PrinciplePeter Principle Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I can get to view/edit personal information, but under the various headings: Security, Common Tasks, Frequently Asked Questions etc. it shows the "loading" icon, and it sits forever and never goes away.

Peter Principle on
    "A man is likely to mind his own business when it is worth minding. When it is not, he takes his mind off his own meaningless affairs by minding other people's business." - Eric Hoffer, _The True Believer_
  • Options
    DrFrylockDrFrylock Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    It shouldn't do that. It's choose your own adventure time!

If you're running Firefox, go to Part 2. If you're running IE, go to Part 3:

Part 2:
    Try it in IE. You're a big winner, yay!
    THE END

Part 3:
    Try it in Firefox. You're a big winner, yay!
    THE END

DrFrylock on