Options

Fuschia plushie?

GammaOrionisGammaOrionis Registered User new member
edited May 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
I would totally love to see a Fuschia plushie! I seriously think this could be the next companion cube for popularity. Does anyone agree with me on this? Would anyone buy one?

GammaOrionis on

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited May 2008
    I would buy one.

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    That's what I'm talking about!

GammaOrionis on
  • Options
    JazmeisterJazmeister Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Seriously, you could have grey and pink ones, and plushie fruit to go with it. You could even have the two fuzzy dice, but one is a FFer, and one is a fruit. Realistically though, Fuschia is probably gonna be popular with all the peoples GFs who are pwning them at this game for some reason. Not to be gender biased, but
    Annarchy's hacked pink fruit fucker
    is something I can see appealing to many positive ideals.

Its almost like I want Penny Arcade to make as much money as the portal guys. Does that make me a fanboy, mommy?

Jazmeister on
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    I don't think it makes you a fanboy. I think this game is a breath of fresh air in the gaming community. I would most definitely sport a Fuschia plushie in my house. The first time I ever read a PA comic with fruit fucker in it I almost pissed myself laughing. I think he's a brilliant character, and maybe being a girl has attracted me to Fuschia, but pink or grey I fucking want one.

GammaOrionis on
  • Options
    Captain ElevenCaptain Eleven The last card is a kronk Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I would buy one.

Captain Eleven on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ZhirzzhZhirzzh Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I would buy one.

Zhirzzh on
    steam_sig.png