As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Awesome.

JP DynoJP Dyno Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
Ive been a long time reader of penny-arcade, but ive never bothered to sign up to the forums until now.

I havent had so much honest fun and laughs playing a game since playing 'day of the tentacle' back in the day. The dialog was fantastic, the charactors are awesome, even just the descriptions of things you can click on are a laugh.

i cant wait for episode two, i just had to share my excitement!!

by the way guys, ctrl-P takes a screenshot (see my avatar)

JP Dyno on

• Options
    hypeserverhypeserver Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    You're not the only one who just recently signed up for the forums (I signed up right after buying the game). I've been a long time PA fan and bought all the books, have picture pack 1, and theme 1 on the 360 as well. I really can't get enough of the game. I heard that they're shooting for every 4 months for a new episode, but that means I won't have a PA game to play over the summer on rainy days or what not. Sorry, kind of got off topic there and just ran with it.

hypeserver on
  • Options
    PMentalPMental Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Same here, this would be my second post.

I'm a long time reader, but this is the first piece of "merchandise" I buy.

PMental on