As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hotel Question

MudkipsMudkips Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in PAX Archive
I may be having a total of 5 people in my PAX group this year, and I was wondering if that will be a problem for getting a hotel room. None of us have a problem with sleeping on the floor, so we were hoping to just share one room, but I don't know what the hotel's policies are on having 5 people in one room. I would hate to have to spend an extra $380 for a second room when we would only be using it for 2 hours each night out of the weekend, and when a single room would fit our purposes fine.

Mudkips on

• Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    just don't tell them?

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited May 2008
    That's what most people do. The room I had at the Crowne Plaza last year had a 5-person max (even stated it on the confirmation email). However, if you reserve a room and put down more than 2 people per room, they automatically charge you for rollaway beds.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I was in a hotel last year that was had a 4 person max, but our group had 5. No problems at all. We had friends in another group in the same hotel that had about 7 and there were no problems.

My group this year might be around 8 in a hotel with a max of 5 people, and I'm not worrying about it. Just don't tell them, and maybe just don't all go in together, go in separately.

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    The extra guys are just some friends you made in the convention and are in your room to hang out and play games.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited May 2008
This discussion has been closed.