As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Requesting Picture: Ugly The Cat

tuscloud311tuscloud311 Registered User regular
edited May 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey guys, got a favor...

After about 35 minutes of googling, my google-fu is weak. I need to find the picture of the fabled "Ugly the Cat" story posted on it.

The picture is a very good picture in itself. It is of a beaten and weary kitten on a street in the rain, dodging a business-man's foot. Depicting survival for the kitten.

Find the picture, and maybe i can just copy-pasta the story onto the picture myself.

Or, go for the gold and find the picture + story on it already.

Thanks!

tuscloud311 on

• Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    2lcaamp.jpg

Lord Yod on
    steam_sig.png
  • tuscloud311tuscloud311 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    I am hoping that is it. I'm at work currently and "personal storage" is blocked so i cannot see imageshack/photobucket/etc images.

If so, thanks!

tuscloud311 on
  • Lord YodLord Yod Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Well, it's what you described, I don't know if it's what you were talking about specifically but it'd be one hell of a coincidence for there to be two of them floating around. Someone posted it in a thread on a forum I moderate about a month ago and I happened to see it. No worries.

Lord Yod on
    steam_sig.png
  • tuscloud311tuscloud311 Registered User regular
    edited May 2008
    Yeah i really doubt theres any other pictures regarding this story. It is impossible to do a google search for....first and only time ive seen it was on /b/....my brother went ahead and made another one, but nothing can beat the original.

Thanks again.

tuscloud311 on