The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

people watching

13»

Posts

  • ZombotZombot Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Looking at that one dude in the corner who is kinda facing the wall wondering what his problem is but then realizing hey he might be people watching with me.

    Zombot on
    Zombot wrote: »
    I once went down on a girl who had a bit of smeckle on her tuckus hole.
    It was kinda hard telling her she needs to wipe better.
    Don't worry, you were doing her a mitzvah. Oy, I could just kvetch thinking about it.
  • tsplittertsplitter Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    so apparently i have to wait until 2009 to graduate because two of my classes are only offered during the spring

    how are you all doing today

    tsplitter on
    FqmsaJ6.png
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    someone posted my picture

    Kusuguttai on
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2008
    those bastards

    Rankenphile on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    my de niro face isnt as great as meissnerd's

    you should have went with meissnerd

    Kusuguttai on
  • RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited June 2008
    I didn't have meissnerd's

    Rankenphile on
  • KusuguttaiKusuguttai __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    well it got me a little face time and lord knows we don't see enough of my face here

    Kusuguttai on
  • Volucrisus AedriusVolucrisus Aedrius Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Last time I was in Portland this crazy homeless guy kept shouting racial slurs. "N****RS" was what he kept shouting.

    All because he saw some black student-aged guy standing outside McDonalds with a white girl.

    I walked away because I was smoking a cigarette and I'll be fucked if I'll give a cigarette to some crazy racist bum. (Usually when a bum sees me smoking they ask me for a cig.)

    Part of me wanted him to ask me, though, so I could call him a "racist shitbag" and walk off, but sometimes its best not to mess with crazy people.

    Volucrisus Aedrius on
    Dex Dynamo wrote: »
    Keith wrote:
    What would be your ultimate slam dunk??
    I would dunk it so hard my parents would love each other again
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    So with gas prices being what they are, my comfortable bus rides to & from work have become crowded, stuffy excursions reminiscent of my days in the army, being trucked around, stacked like cords of wood in the back of a vehicle. As I rarely am able to get a seat anymore, I was standing in the aisle, and standing in front me was a gentlement worthy of certain note.

    By his manner of dress, haircut, the mention of a local farming co-op on his worn baseball cap, full moustache and sun-beaten face, I would venture the man to be a man who has spent much of his life tilling fields and grooming crops. Making his way through life with bent back and blistered hands; a man who takes to heart the ability to travel freely in a manner of his own choosing. Likely is that he previously took for granted his quiet drives down the interstate in his deisal truck, simply him & the road.

    But now, no longer able to afford that daily drive, he stands in front of me. I watch as he slowly gazes over the myriad office and retail workers surrounding him. To one side of him, a woman sits reading the bible, headphones plugged into her ears. To the other side, a portly fellow reads from the Simirillion. As his eyes pass over each person in turn, his face betrays a feeling of first, dissapointment, followed swiftly by disgust. As if by simply being forced upon public transit has infused in him some communist corruption. Or, perhaps his disgust is in the failure of the American Dream.

    After all his years of hard work, he can't even do something as simple as driving his truck in the morning. I see the pain of that realization on his face.

    And I relish in it.

    Weaver on
    hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
  • MeissnerdMeissnerd Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I didn't have meissnerd's

    be thankful

    Meissnerd on
    do not ask for whom the snerd tolls
  • MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    This man outside my office building is always walking around. Always smoking. Always drinking coffee. He is at least 60. I don't understand how.

    MayGodHaveMercy on
    ArcherEyes2.jpg
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI
  • World as MythWorld as Myth Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    yeah what a bizarre set of activities for a person to engage in

    on a related note, I think the voice on the overhead here at the airport just said "infant nards"

    World as Myth on
    kQwcZLJ.png
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    One of the neatest things I've ever seen was when I was in a Rite-Aid that used to be a Woolworth's and still had a little short order counter with high stools.
    I passed by the counter and saw a guy and girl in full punk regalia, safety-pinned jacket with studs, boots and spiked hair and they were both just sitting at this 50's style counter sipping shakes and laughing

    BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • FishmanFishman We've won the race, we've claimed our place Forever cold and lost in spaceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    My office is opposite a cemetery that leads up to the botanic gardens. Right now I can see a couple of female joggers in long tights and jerseys stretching their hamstrings on one of the 'Cemetery walk' signs.

    Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2008
    I currently see a grody old man trying to pick up a cute girl I work with who could very well pass for his great granddaughter.

    Oh and now as I was writing this my supervisor's going over to him and telling him to leave. And he is.

    Exciting.

    Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2008
    Cool, he just threw a shoe. I gotta go.

    Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Larlar is going to tackle him and put that shoe up his ass

    Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Larlar wrote: »
    Cool, he just threw a shoe. I gotta go.

    He could easily break his leg doing that
    And then you could shoot him

    BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • FandyienFandyien But Otto, what about us? Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Weaver wrote: »
    So with gas prices being what they are, my comfortable bus rides to & from work have become crowded, stuffy excursions reminiscent of my days in the army, being trucked around, stacked like cords of wood in the back of a vehicle. As I rarely am able to get a seat anymore, I was standing in the aisle, and standing in front me was a gentlement worthy of certain note.

    By his manner of dress, haircut, the mention of a local farming co-op on his worn baseball cap, full moustache and sun-beaten face, I would venture the man to be a man who has spent much of his life tilling fields and grooming crops. Making his way through life with bent back and blistered hands; a man who takes to heart the ability to travel freely in a manner of his own choosing. Likely is that he previously took for granted his quiet drives down the interstate in his deisal truck, simply him & the road.

    But now, no longer able to afford that daily drive, he stands in front of me. I watch as he slowly gazes over the myriad office and retail workers surrounding him. To one side of him, a woman sits reading the bible, headphones plugged into her ears. To the other side, a portly fellow reads from the Simirillion. As his eyes pass over each person in turn, his face betrays a feeling of first, dissapointment, followed swiftly by disgust. As if by simply being forced upon public transit has infused in him some communist corruption. Or, perhaps his disgust is in the failure of the American Dream.

    After all his years of hard work, he can't even do something as simple as driving his truck in the morning. I see the pain of that realization on his face.

    And I relish in it.

    Nobody has lauded this post for it's obvious brilliance

    So here I am to say: This is a magnificent post

    Fandyien on
    reposig.jpg
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Larlar's job sounds exciting.
    I guess in Canada people don't work in offices closed to the public
    how exotic

    neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png
  • BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    neville wrote: »
    Larlar's job sounds exciting.
    I guess in Canada people don't work in offices closed to the public
    how exotic

    Canadians need to be surrounded by nature
    Even in office buildings

    BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • LarlarLarlar consecutive normal brunches Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited June 2008
    I work in a public library. We get the regular people in addition to the people who can't afford to do anything else so they come to browse our vast wares and throw shoes at women.

    Larlar on
    iwantanswers3.png
  • LeliLeli __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    I find it funny when people at my work try on clothes that are obviously too small for them, try to zip them up, and then ask me to help them. Meanwhile in my head I'm thinkin', there's no way in hell you're gonna fit in that, you whale.

    Leli on
  • WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Fandyien wrote: »
    Weaver wrote: »
    So with gas prices being what they are, my comfortable bus rides to & from work have become crowded, stuffy excursions reminiscent of my days in the army, being trucked around, stacked like cords of wood in the back of a vehicle. As I rarely am able to get a seat anymore, I was standing in the aisle, and standing in front me was a gentlement worthy of certain note.

    By his manner of dress, haircut, the mention of a local farming co-op on his worn baseball cap, full moustache and sun-beaten face, I would venture the man to be a man who has spent much of his life tilling fields and grooming crops. Making his way through life with bent back and blistered hands; a man who takes to heart the ability to travel freely in a manner of his own choosing. Likely is that he previously took for granted his quiet drives down the interstate in his deisal truck, simply him & the road.

    But now, no longer able to afford that daily drive, he stands in front of me. I watch as he slowly gazes over the myriad office and retail workers surrounding him. To one side of him, a woman sits reading the bible, headphones plugged into her ears. To the other side, a portly fellow reads from the Simirillion. As his eyes pass over each person in turn, his face betrays a feeling of first, dissapointment, followed swiftly by disgust. As if by simply being forced upon public transit has infused in him some communist corruption. Or, perhaps his disgust is in the failure of the American Dream.

    After all his years of hard work, he can't even do something as simple as driving his truck in the morning. I see the pain of that realization on his face.

    And I relish in it.

    Nobody has lauded this post for it's obvious brilliance

    So here I am to say: This is a magnificent post

    Bowing-Man.jpg

    Weaver on
    hCpR4ri.jpg
    Steam: weavermatic xbox: weavermatico
  • geckonidaegeckonidae Registered User
    edited June 2008
    I just saw a kid who looked about 13 go past, in his school uniform, on a unicycle, in the middle of town

    geckonidae on
  • DroolDrool Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I saw a cop on a Seqway smoking a fat cigar once.

    Drool on
  • Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    geckonidae wrote: »
    I just saw a kid who looked about 13 go past, in his school uniform, on a unicycle, in the middle of town

    I see someone like that around here once in a long while. I always hope he gets into an accident, or something.

    Perhaps I am a bad person.

    Caulk Bite 6 on
    Your sig was giving an oversized bandwidth exceeded image -mods
  • geckonidaegeckonidae Registered User
    edited June 2008
    i think there is a whole other thread for that

    there's a dude who occasionally goes past on a segway, i always want to push him off and then run away

    also I saw a couple standing at the lights to cross the road holding hands, but instead of facing towards the road they were facing away from it

    geckonidae on
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    geckonidae wrote: »
    i think there is a whole other thread for that

    there's a dude who occasionally goes past on a segway, i always want to push him off and then run away

    also I saw a couple standing at the lights to cross the road holding hands, but instead of facing towards the road they were facing away from it

    maybe they were performance artists

    commenting on the absurdity of the day-to-day humdrum

    Shorty on
  • space_satanspace_satan __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2008
    I was at the mall last weekend and saw the biggest woman ever walking around wearing a shirt that said "I brought sexy back". A little bit louder than I should have i said "I wonder who lost it."

    space_satan on
  • WallhitterWallhitter Registered User
    edited June 2008
    I saw a dude in Berkley riding some kinda unicycle with a tail on it.

    Also lesbians.

    And when I was in San Fran, while not TOTALLY people watching, I was approached by this homeless lady who said "Hey gimme money and I'll show you a trick" and I gave her five bucks and she did these classy-assed jazz hands. Best five bucks I've ever spent.

    Edit: Also, I was walking out of the store once, and saw the back of this REALLY FUCKING FAT woman. Like, you could fit dinner plates in the fat on the backs of her legs. I kinda made a retching noise.

    Wallhitter on
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I was at the mall last weekend and saw the biggest woman ever walking around wearing a shirt that said "I brought sexy back". A little bit louder than I should have i said "I wonder who lost it."

    I would have said, "I wonder who she gave it to."

    Shorty on
  • space_satanspace_satan __BANNED USERS
    edited June 2008
    Shorty wrote: »
    I was at the mall last weekend and saw the biggest woman ever walking around wearing a shirt that said "I brought sexy back". A little bit louder than I should have i said "I wonder who lost it."

    I would have said, "I wonder who she gave it to."

    my brains first response was Bullshit! but the above came out of my mouth instead.

    space_satan on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter spookiest birb Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    if lined up with my fellows at the base

    and the officers would tell us someone fucked up, but they don't know who, so they're going to punish everyone

    unless that person comes out and confesses right now

    I always

    always

    look around to see who's fidgeting, who's staring straight ahead, etc.

    did the same thing in highschool, too.

    Indie Winter on
    RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | @indiewinter on twitter | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • SASA Registered User
    edited June 2008
    Caulk Bite wrote: »
    geckonidae wrote: »
    I just saw a kid who looked about 13 go past, in his school uniform, on a unicycle, in the middle of town

    I see someone like that around here once in a long while. I always hope he gets into an accident, or something.

    Perhaps I am a bad person.

    Ouchies

    SA on
    WoW: Revash (Cho'Gall)
    3DS: 5241-1953-7031
  • Cold Salmon and HatredCold Salmon and Hatred __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    I see dead people hur hur hur

    Cold Salmon and Hatred on
  • bentbent Registered User
    edited June 2008
    in town today there was a guy busking with a flute in his hands and a tiny shitty keyboard which he was playing with his toes, hooked up to a tiny amp

    bent on
    sig1.png
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    From here I can see my wannabe 80's rocker coworker, complete with obnoxious autographed Kiss photos and a frosted mullet.

    If I went and looked out the window, I could see his matching Caballero.

    Usagi on
13»
Sign In or Register to comment.