As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Gaping Vaginas, or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Wang

1234568»

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Ulu knives?

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    CogliostroCogliostro Marginal Opinions Spring, TXRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    ULU-Knife.jpg

ulu7bbablockandblade.JPG

Cogliostro on
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Oh neat. that seems like the perfect wedding gift for Pony and his girlfriend. they both have a thing for knives, and it can double as a home protection device.

Pony's stories of having a bladed weapon within reach at all times is not exaggeration. I have seen them for myself, as well as his practised demonstration of the concept.

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    One Thousand CablesOne Thousand Cables An absence of thought Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Man, I was up in Alaska a couple of weeks ago and wanted to buy an Ulu knife. Unfortunately, the ship I was on didn't allow the things on board, so that was that.

One Thousand Cables on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Caulk Bite wrote: »
    Oh neat. that seems like the perfect wedding gift for Pony and his girlfriend. they both have a thing for knives, and it can double as a home protection device.

Pony's stories of having a bladed weapon within reach at all times is not exaggeration. I have seen them for myself, as well as his practised demonstration of the concept.

i would accept it

Pony on