As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

sdrawkcaB emaNsdrawkcaB emaN regular
edited June 2008 in Social Entropy++
So I've developed the worst cough I can ever remember having -- this awful seal-sounding cough that won't quit for two days and always brings up disgusting globs of green phlegm. Now my chest hurts when I breathe deeply and I am kind of worried that I have pneumonia so it's 2:15AM and I haven't gone to sleep because I'm pretty much terrified that I'll wake up struggling to breathe and then I'll get to the hospital but it will be too late because it turns out it's the drug-resistant kind and oh no I am dead. I'm considering setting my alarm to go off every hour just to make sure I don't die in my sleep.

What are you being hella neurotic about, seplusplus? Is it health anxiety? Social anxiety? Penis Panic? Tell us just how batshit you really are

sdrawkcaB emaN on

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    newtopic.png

seriously though i am claustrophobic as shit

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    RancedRanced Default Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    penis panic sounds pretty far out duder

Ranced on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    newtopic.png

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    my zune is missing

I think somebody stole it

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    ZephyrZephyr Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    cancer

Zephyr on
    16kakxt.jpg
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    So is that picture a new thing to do now?

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Was happy dong this bad?

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    girltopic.png

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    get used to it

sounds like the hundred day cough

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    J3pJ3p Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I HAVE SO MUCH EARWAX

GET THE FUCK OUT

J3p on
    +./\ 50 ?. 50
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    things are escalating out of control

I'm going to sleep

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    BerkBerk THE BUDGIE SMUGGLER Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    guys lets just keep it for threads that deserve it instead of spamming it

Berk on
    sig-1.jpg
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Guys berk said something serious

what do we do now?

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    Dr.FunkensteinDr.Funkenstein Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    We spam it more thats what. Spam spam spam spam spam

Dr.Funkenstein on
    TERRORSQUADSIG.gif
  • Options
    BigDesBigDes Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Change your wicked ways.

BigDes on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    yourclothesyourclothes __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2008
    i always think something is behind me

yourclothes on
    ssseeee.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2008

what do we do now?

freak out

Ranced on
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008

what do we do now?
    you should make a new topic

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    Agent VesagoAgent Vesago Half Iago. Half Fu Manchu. All Bastard. Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i always think something is behind me

Hi there.

Agent Vesago on
    Clowns.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    olol

Seriously though, i hate my claustrophobia so much. I just tend to get very uneasy when I can't move around properly. As a result, whenever I wake up and one of my limbs is numb and I can't move it, I tend to feel like pissing myself.

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    DodgeBlanDodgeBlan PSN: dodgeblanRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    dyin' ain't so bad.

DodgeBlan on
    Read my blog about AMERICA and THE BAY AREA

https://medium.com/@alascii
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    So I've developed the worst cough I can ever remember having -- this awful seal-sounding cough that won't quit for two days and always brings up disgusting globs of green phlegm. Now my chest hurts when I breathe deeply and I am kind of worried that I have pneumonia so it's 2:15AM and I haven't gone to sleep because I'm pretty much terrified that I'll wake up struggling to breathe and then I'll get to the hospital but it will be too late because it turns out it's the drug-resistant kind and oh no I am dead. I'm considering setting my alarm to go off every hour just to make sure I don't die in my sleep.

I'm probably just fucking crazy, but I don't see how sleep depravation could do anything but make you more fucked up than you already are.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    edited June 2008
    Cloudman wrote: »
    olol

Seriously though, i hate my claustrophobia so much. I just tend to get very uneasy when I can't move around properly. As a result, whenever I wake up and one of my limbs is numb and I can't move it, I tend to feel like pissing myself.

I'm really happy I've never had claustrophobia, but if I have to sit still or otherwise be in kind of cramped space for long periods of time I start worrying about blood clots forming in my legs that will travel to my lungs and give me a pulmonary embolism.

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Goatmon wrote: »

I'm probably just fucking crazy, but I don't see how sleep depravation could do anything but make you more fucked up than you already are.

no you're probably right

sdrawkcaB emaN on
  • Options
    IskanderIskander Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    J3p wrote: »
    I HAVE SO MUCH EARWAX

GET THE FUCK OUT

Use [Vacuum Cleaner] with [Ear]

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Goatmon wrote: »

no you're probably right
    Stop smoking, man. you said yourself in another thread that you thought it was affecting your health

stop smoking those tasty smooth death sticks

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    speaking of cigarettes

those things got a damn price hike, the hell

Ranced on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    i am definitely buying some cigs tomorrow

i am in a horrible mindset and they help to a degree

too bad they give you tar lungs

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Fuuuuuuuuuuck cigarettes

There is nothing smooth or tasty about them

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Iskander wrote: »
    Fuuuuuuuuuuck cigarettes

There is nothing smooth or tasty about them

This

I can't stand tobacco

Weed feels much fucking cleaner, and has better effects

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I have never tried a cigarette. I smoked a cigar once which was nothing special. Then again, they were some pretty crappy ones.

I don't see what could possibly be good about cigarettes.

Or weed for that matter.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    IsaIsa Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    You have consumption. Time for a bloodletting!

Isa on
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Also, BM, your breathing is slower while unconscious. So a cough shouldn't be as much a bother once you're actually asleep.

Besides, if anything goes wrong with your lungs or throat, the human body has a knack for waking you up when something is seriously wrong with you.

Multiple times I've gone to bed with my blood sugar dropping too fast, and because my level drops way too low, I woke up way too early and feeling completely incoherent. The only real cognative thought I have in that state is "I NEED SOME GODDAMN SUGAR"

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    edited June 2008
    My sister went to Cuba last month and brought me back a case of cigars

I really hate smoking but I want to try those out because they smell soooooooo good

Iskander on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    seriously paying $8.50 for a pack is just silly

Ranced on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    toasty, cigarettes are useful for one thing, and that's relaxation

i only smoke them when i'm really stressed which is basically how i am feeling now

Clint Eastwood on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    My dad had a cigar once that smelled outrageously good. The smoke and everything was just so good smelling.

Apparently they only made like one run of them in 1995 or something.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    rvcontre78rvcontre78 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Actually "seal-barking" cough is pathognomonic for croup. One of the viruses that used to be common in causing it (H flu) can cause epiglottitis which, again in rare cases, can basically cause problems with breathing. The fact that your chest hurts and you've got green sputum may mean that you've aspirated something though. I'd definitely see a doc about it. If you've got a bacterial croup than you're going to need antibiotics to get better so make sure you get checked out. Even just an ER visit can do it.

rvcontre78 on
    The Top Ten Neglected NES games by The Gaming Standard
    SirToasty wrote: »
    I have never tried a cigarette. I smoked a cigar once which was nothing special. Then again, they were some pretty crappy ones.

Or weed for that matter.

Cigarettes have a very potent calming effect, very very potent

And weed is like being gloriousely drunk without the falling over

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    SirToasty wrote: »

Or weed for that matter.

Cigarettes have a very potent calming effect, very very potent

And weed is like being gloriousely drunk without the falling over
    more paranoia though

plus there's the problem of its legality

Clint Eastwood on
This discussion has been closed.