As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pairing thread

SkinnaySkinnay Registered User regular
edited June 2008 in PAX Archive
I wonder if we should have a pairing thread - not some stupid dating one, but one that is specifically designed for LFG folks. Could be fun!

well since no one has started it... why not me right?

me and my friend are both attending and would love to meet some cool cats... so i guess it's...

2 70 DPS LF3M HEALS + TANK

yeah something like that

I'm Awesome!!!
Skinnay on

• Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    edited June 2008
    I like the idea - if it doesn't take off, we'll apply some structure to it. :)

Robert Khoo on
    Some guy.
  • Options
    The_ReflectionThe_Reflection Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    remember, the sign to other PAXers around town that you're LFG is to zip and unzip your pants THREE TIMES

The_Reflection on
  • Options
    proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    remember, the sign to other PAXers around town that you're LFG is to zip and unzip your pants THREE TIMES

Oh, not a green button? (I kid)

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008

Heh, I remember this from the PAX 07 DVD. I think the observation that you could tell who was in Seattle for PAX was also very true, can spot us a mile off....:lol:

kropotkin on
    ryr7xy0i2ynw.png

• Options
    SkinnaySkinnay Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    i was one of those guys walking around with a big ol' sign with my nvidia number on it... and i always loved the non pax'ers asking me what the fuck i was doing lol

Skinnay on
    I'm Awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.