As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Game name I can't remember

FugaFuga Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Games and Technology
So the game's graphics were drawn "pixel-style" or how it's called. Exactly the same way like in Maplestory
maplestory_geist_balrog_01.jpg
First in the game you choose a party of 3, you control all of them. Kind of turn-based, but in battle it looked somehow like this
6povvb.jpg

the 3 people you control, and how many enemies you had to fight.
It was free.

Fuga on

• Options
    edited August 2008
    still looking

Fuga on
  • Options
    AroducAroduc regular
    edited August 2008
    PC I assume? Flash? Fantasy based? Exact control? Time frame? Any actual useful information? Because "you control three people, graphics are sprites, and it's turn based" covers... oh... I don't know... probably a few bazillion games. Especially if this is something freeware like you seem to be indicating.

Aroduc on
  • Options
    BornToHulaBornToHula Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    The Spirit Engine comes to mind.

Older freeware RPG that was side scrolling. I don't have a link handy, but that seems the closest thing to what you're describing.

BornToHula on
    steam_sig.png

Origin is the exact same as my Steam, in case you're needing a Support or Assault in BF3.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    YES HOLY SHIT IT IS TSE
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
    and @aroduc, yeah I know, I really was hoping someone to be all like "Hey, that pictures lay out looks like that game!".

Fuga on
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Fuga wrote: »
    YES HOLY SHIT IT IS TSE
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
    and @aroduc, yeah I know, I really was hoping someone to be all like "Hey, that pictures lay out looks like that game!".

TSE 2 just came out.

admanb on
  • Options
    OatsOats Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Man, I was just thinking about this game this morning. Couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me.

Oats on