As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rock Band 2 Hits September -- Timed Exclusive for Xbox360

• Options
    RancedRanced Default Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    September?

I guess I'll RMA my drums before that and just buy the standalone game.

Ranced on
  • Options
    quovadis13quovadis13 Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I am glad they are going with the backwards compatible DLC. I view Rock Band 2 as more of an "expansion" pack with new songs and some fixes as opposed to a brand new game altogether. I dont think the exclusivity is that big a deal since DLC will still work no matter what.

All PS3 owners are really missing out on is ~60 songs for a brief period of time while they are still getting new songs!

quovadis13 on
  • Options
    LunkerLunker Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Arikado wrote: »
    I hope they kill off Tug-of-War mode altogether.

I just hope they enact penalties for dropping out midgame. I have yet to get the "Win 5 in a row" Tug achievement because everyone keeps quitting out as soon as they start losing. :| Tug mode is rather nebulous, though, so I wouldn't mind seeing it gone.

I do hope they're listening to the same people that Neversoft listened to and install a full-blown Battle of the Bands mode—either a real-time mode where two four-player bands go head-to-head, or a ScoreHero-like organization competition mode with brackets where bands can post scores and such.

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Zephos wrote: »
    From the interview on IGN.

IGN lady offers these 10 bands saying she wants them in rock band.

Agent Orange
    The Beatles
    Built to Spill
    The Buzzcocks
    Journey
    Led Zeppelin
    Modest Mouse
    Pavement
    The Replacements
    Tool

And HMX's reply
    "Not only have you named some of my favorite bands, but you've also named some of the bands that are on the Rock Band 2 disc. "

so, woot? Speculate on.

As much as I'd offer up my yet-to-be firstborn son for TOOL on Rock Band 2, I really don't see it happening. I doubt the TOOL's the kind of band who would license their music to a vidja game.

That said, my wife and I think Sober would be an awesome song for RB. Schism and The Grudge would also be excellent. So would Stinkfist. And they should just throw Aenima on there and keep the swearing intact.

Descendant X on
    Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    You do know that there's three TOOL songs confirmed for GH:WT, right?

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Zephos wrote: »
    From the interview on IGN.

IGN lady offers these 10 bands saying she wants them in rock band.

Agent Orange
    The Beatles
    Built to Spill
    The Buzzcocks
    Journey
    Led Zeppelin
    Modest Mouse
    Pavement
    The Replacements
    Tool

And HMX's reply
    "Not only have you named some of my favorite bands, but you've also named some of the bands that are on the Rock Band 2 disc. "

so, woot? Speculate on.

As much as I'd offer up my yet-to-be firstborn son for TOOL on Rock Band 2, I really don't see it happening. I doubt the TOOL's the kind of band who would license their music to a vidja game.

That said, my wife and I think Sober would be an awesome song for RB. Schism and The Grudge would also be excellent. So would Stinkfist. And they should just throw Aenima on there and keep the swearing intact.

Ok, I have to ask, because it seems everybody creams their pants whenever this band is mentioned.

Who/what is Tool, and why should I care what music game they may/may not be in?

The Wolfman on
    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Ok, I have to ask, because it seems everybody creams their pants whenever this band is mentioned.

I think Togfather just had a heart attack. :( Click the spoiler for a few music vids.

Tool is fucking awesome and would be fucking awesome to play. :^: Descendant X, keep the faith alive: There are already pretty substantial rumors that Tool is going to be in GH World Tour, so I'd love to see them in RB2 as well if this were the case. Stinkfist has always been a fave of mine, and I'd also love all 10 minutes of The Grudge (I only really got into Tool post-Aenima).

Lunker on
    Tweet my Face: @heyitslunker | Save money at CheapAssGamer (not an affiliate link)
  • Options
    Mr PinkMr Pink I got cats for youRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Forget Tool man, I want some A Perfect Circle. 13th Step as an album DL and I'll poop myself.

You Tool fans may now proceed to hate me. :)

Mr Pink on
  • Options
    ZackSchillingZackSchilling Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    September?! Oh no.

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=61700

Oh god, this changes everything. I don't want to pay all this money for inferior instruments only to replace them (or desperately want to but not have the cash) in 3 months.

ZackSchilling on
    ghost-robot.jpg
  • Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    It sounds fun to actually play, but eh, I'm not getting this nerdgasm vibe from it. Certainly not enough to see the huge opinion shifts that have happened lately.

"GH4? You couldn't pay me to play this shit series anymore."
    "I think I heard there might be a Tool song in the game..."
    "OMG I'M TOTALLY CUMMING ON MY PREORDER TICKET!"

But, I never was that in to music anyways, so what do I know. :)

Oh, by the way though, the actual videos? Suck.

The Wolfman on
    "The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    September?! Oh no.

Oh god, this changes everything. I don't want to pay all this money for inferior instruments only to replace them (or desperately want to but not have the cash) in 3 months.

You know, I was thinking about your thread as soon as I saw this news. :) Honestly, at this point you're better off waiting for details on the RB2 bundle, as it's very likely the instrument build quality will be much better.

I don't think this changes much, though, as you said you were going to wait for a 360 price drop and I'd be very surprised to see one before September anyway.

Lunker on
  • Options
    ZackSchillingZackSchilling Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Lunker wrote: »
    September?! Oh no.

You know, I was thinking about your thread as soon as I saw this news. :) Honestly, at this point you're better off waiting for details on the RB2 bundle, as it's very likely the instrument build quality will be much better.

I don't think this changes much, though, as you said you were going to wait for a 360 price drop and I'd be very surprised to see one before September anyway.

I wouldn't be so sure of that.
    http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188112

My plans... they were so long in the making. Guitar Hero Wii is already returned, I have no plastic guitars to hold me over for three months.

ZackSchilling on
    ghost-robot.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    September?! Oh no.

My plans... they were so long in the making. Guitar Hero Wii is already returned, I have no plastic guitars to hold me over for three months.

I honestly dont think the Rock Band 1 bundle will be a bad purchase. Everything should work fine by now, most of the really bad equipment is ancient history. Besides, even if you do get a lemon for a set of drums, you have the entire summer to exchange it for free.

I dont think it would be the worst thing to get Rock Band now even if the newer drums are better. The next three months of rocking out would be well worth it, trust me.

quovadis13 on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    September?! Oh no.

Hm. I take it back. :) Although the info is still TBA as far as I can tell, it looks like it might be a store-specific promo since it hasn't been listed in other ads for July 6 yet. E3 is the week after, right? It might be true after all.

One option you can pull is to buy the 360 if/when the price drop occurs, still pick up the wireless Les Paul and GH2/3 disc only, and then tide yourself over with them for two months until RB2 drops.

Lunker on
  • Options
    Descendant XDescendant X Skyrim is my god now. Outpost 31Registered User regular
    edited June 2008

I think Togfather just had a heart attack. :( Click the spoiler for a few music vids.

Tool is fucking awesome and would be fucking awesome to play. :^: Descendant X, keep the faith alive: There are already pretty substantial rumors that Tool is going to be in GH World Tour, so I'd love to see them in RB2 as well if this were the case. Stinkfist has always been a fave of mine, and I'd also love all 10 minutes of The Grudge (I only really got into Tool post-Aenima).

Lunker, you and Darleysam have restored my fiath in mankind. You've even restored my faith in mankind as well.

And for that, I thank you.

Descendant X on
    Garry: I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time I'd rather not spend the rest of the winter TIED TO THIS FUCKING COUCH!
  • Options
    El GuacoEl Guaco Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    You know what I take issue with? Those 2 articles linked tell you NOTHING about the so-called improvements in RB2. Everyone seems obsessed with DLC from RB1 into RB2. OK, you get it, settle down already. But they didn't give any details about the new instruments or how they would be better, or how you would create your own music, how the world tour system would be better. Just a lot of promises about "we're better! new & improved!" with squat about how it's going to be better. My question is: Why so coy? If this game is going to be released in less than 3 months why aren't they shouting from the rooftops how they're so much better in ways we can all understand?

I realize this is breaking news, but come on. Give us something to hang onto here.

I bought GH3 and GH2, but in the end didn't feel like shelling out another $180 for the competing RB just to play drums. Then when I heard about GH4, I thought OK maybe I'll take it to the next level. After seeing the 4 or 5 page in-depth article in a magazine, I really got a feel for how much better it will be than GH3, and probably much better than RB1. Now RB2 is coming out, I'm going to wait until I've seen both before I commit one way or another. The frustrating thing is what I've mentioned above: RB2 is announced but shrouded in secrecy! WTF!

El Guaco on
  • Options
    ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I wonder what type of improvements there'd be on the RB2 drums. Hopefully the durability and the drumrolls will be fixed. Quieter would be better too, but only if those first two issues are fixed first.

As far as the game goes, I really like the fact they're going to streamline to process to get a Band Quickplay session running. I had the game at a party yesterday and it took a lot of doing just to get the game started.

I'd also like the ability to create a setlist in single player. Just queue up 5-10 songs back to back and play them. That way I'd be able to play, say, the Judas Priest album in the correct order without having to go back to the song list. That is if they don't enable BWT for single player.

One other feature I'd like is a better way to get through the songlist than is currently in RB one. I do like the sorting option currently in the music store, but I still think they could have a way to get through it better than that. Even just a Page Up and Page Down button or something so you can go through the list faster would improve things.

I'd love to get Tool and A Perfect Circle in Rock Band. Though I can imagine how weird it would be to sing Weak and Powerless. The lyrics to that song really don't make any sense whatsoever. Though I can see one other issue with getting Tool on one of these games, despite all of these rumors. The band doesn't really like to post their lyrics anywhere, so I'm wondering whether that would mean they wouldn't do so for these games.

Zaylenz on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    El Guaco wrote: »
    You know what I take issue with? Those 2 articles linked tell you NOTHING about the so-called improvements in RB2. Everyone seems obsessed with DLC from RB1 into RB2. OK, you get it, settle down already. But they didn't give any details about the new instruments or how they would be better, or how you would create your own music, how the world tour system would be better. Just a lot of promises about "we're better! new & improved!" with squat about how it's going to be better. My question is: Why so coy? If this game is going to be released in less than 3 months why aren't they shouting from the rooftops how they're so much better in ways we can all understand?

I realize this is breaking news, but come on. Give us something to hang onto here.

I bought GH3 and GH2, but in the end didn't feel like shelling out another $180 for the competing RB just to play drums. Then when I heard about GH4, I thought OK maybe I'll take it to the next level. After seeing the 4 or 5 page in-depth article in a magazine, I really got a feel for how much better it will be than GH3, and probably much better than RB1. Now RB2 is coming out, I'm going to wait until I've seen both before I commit one way or another. The frustrating thing is what I've mentioned above: RB2 is announced but shrouded in secrecy! WTF!

Probably because E3 is right around the corner. It makes sense to kind of gradually leak some snippets about the game (we heard murmurings some weeks ago and saw the potential box art last week, IIRC) and then explode out with a giant E3 presentation.

Alternatively, based on how heavily GH World Tour is cribbing from the Rock Band 1 playbook (albeit very good cribbing, with needed refinements), I'm sure HMX is hesitant to play all of its ace cards too early. Both sides are definitely eyeing the other camp and seeing what edge they can get.

Lunker on
  • Options
    cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    The IGN article talks a little about the improvements in the world tour mode.
    IGN: One thing that hurt BWT was that you couldn't select which DLC could be pulled for random tracks, which meant that you could get ruined on a 4-song set if Metallica showed up when you foolishly chose Expert. Is this being modified at all?

Teasdale: Yes! Nobody wants to play Green Grass and High Tides in their first random setlist, or Metallica when their parents are playing Easy Guitar. We've made some pretty cool changes here that both preserve the "risk-reward" nature of random setlists while also providing players with the option of avoiding specific types of music.

Very nice. The specific details are a little vague, but this plus DLC working on both games makes me damn happy. Screw buying more plastic instruments.

cloudeagle on
    Switch: 3947-4890-9293
  • Options
    edited June 2008

Probably because E3 is right around the corner. It makes sense to kind of gradually leak some snippets about the game (we heard murmurings some weeks ago and saw the potential box art last week, IIRC) and then explode out with a giant E3 presentation.

Alternatively, based on how heavily GH World Tour is cribbing from the Rock Band 1 playbook (albeit very good cribbing, with needed refinements), I'm sure HMX is hesitant to play all of its ace cards too early. Both sides are definitely eyeing the other camp and seeing what edge they can get.

Yeah, they are more than likely just waiting for E3 to let most of their information go. I would be absolutely shocked if the new equipment wasnt out to test at E3. We should have plenty of hands on experience with the new equipment by then.

quovadis13 on
  • Options
    darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited June 2008
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    The IGN article talks a little about the improvements in the world tour mode.
    IGN: One thing that hurt BWT was that you couldn't select which DLC could be pulled for random tracks, which meant that you could get ruined on a 4-song set if Metallica showed up when you foolishly chose Expert. Is this being modified at all?

Teasdale: Yes! Nobody wants to play Green Grass and High Tides in their first random setlist, or Metallica when their parents are playing Easy Guitar. We've made some pretty cool changes here that both preserve the "risk-reward" nature of random setlists while also providing players with the option of avoiding specific types of music.

Very nice. The specific details are a little vague, but this plus DLC working on both games makes me damn happy. Screw buying more plastic instruments.

Yup, that's one of the reasons I'm not planning on getting GH:WT, because I don't need yet more plastic instruments cluttering up the house. I know I could get the game and just do guitar or whatever, but drumming's such a big and fun part, it'd be weak to have to cut that out.

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
  • Options
    El GuacoEl Guaco Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    quovadis13 wrote: »

I guess that's a fair assessment. Although I don't think GH4 will be able to steal much in terms of ideas at this point. They're both slated to release this fall, and the development cycles of each are winding down, I'm sure. But you're right about the part of making a big splash at E3 - that's probably the best place to crank it to 11.

Yeah, they are more than likely just waiting for E3 to let most of their information go. I would be absolutely shocked if the new equipment wasnt out to test at E3. We should have plenty of hands on experience with the new equipment by then.

Um weird, I had to edit this because my comments got lost and just the quote remained.

Anywho, I don't think espionage and idea stealing is a big deal with both products slated to release this fall, they're both late in the development cycle and it's too late to make huge course corrections. But I will agree that E3 is the place to make the biggest splash and crank it to 11.

El Guaco on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Let's see... so this is coming out before GH4 (at least for the 360)? Considering the momentum Rock Band is getting plus the fact that GH4 will go the full band route but with incompatible instruments, we could very well see this game come out on top.

Then again Guitar Hero also has a lot of momentum, and a lot of people could say "screw the other instruments, I just want the guitar." So maybe not.

Unless GH4 requires you to buy a new guitar. But Activision wouldn't be that stupid, right? .....right?

cloudeagle on
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Waking up to ROCK BAND 2 and WHO GREATEST HITS PACK info is basically what I think heaven should feel like.

mxmarks on
    PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    "Who Are You" will be what EVERY SINGLE SHOW I PLAY is opening with.

mxmarks on
    PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    Let's see... so this is coming out before GH4 (at least for the 360)? Considering the momentum Rock Band is getting plus the fact that GH4 will go the full band route but with incompatible instruments, we could very well see this game come out on top.

Then again Guitar Hero also has a lot of momentum, and a lot of people could say "screw the other instruments, I just want the guitar." So maybe not.

Unless GH4 requires you to buy a new guitar. But Activision wouldn't be that stupid, right? .....right?

I wouldn't doubt GH's selling power as a brand—it's absurdly gargantuan, and even now you have people who wrote off Rock Band as "too expensive at $180" now suddenly considering GH World Tour as a viable option, even though it's likely going to cost just as much or even more. The allure of fully compatible Rock Band DLC is huge, though, especially with the diehard contingent; there's an element of security there in that you'll be able to play your songs with no problem, whereas GH World Tour has been confirmed as not being able to use GH3 DLC and it hasn't been said whether GH Metallica will have drum/vox tracks on it or not.

I have to wonder if "the mainstream" who just bought GH Aerosmith with a new guitar is going to be irritated that GH World Tour is coming out with a newer, awesomer guitar a month or two later.

The previews about GH World Tour so far have said you can use the previous GH guitars with no problem to play the game ... but I'm curious about how the music editor is going to work without the new guitar, which has a touch-sensitive panel. The way the IGN preview talked, it made it sound like the touchpad was essential to how easy the song creator will be to use. I'm also curious if you can create drum tracks without the actual GH drum kit, since if I did get the game I'll be getting it disc-only (to use my other guitars and mic).

Lunker on
  • Options
    AntihippyAntihippy Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I'm really wondering what kind of improvements they can actually make on a game like Rock band to justify a sequel.

Also, release this in australia or I will punch you in the knee sooo hard EA and Harmonix and probably MTV.

Antihippy on
    10454_nujabes2.pngPSN: Antiwhippy
  • Options
    SporkAndrewSporkAndrew Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    Doesn't GH:WT come out in November? That's some ace gazumping by Harmonix.

I wonder how much of this Kotaku article I can take as truth. Whilst it'd be amazing having RB2 at the same time as the US gets it I've still got a long way to go until I'm finished with RB1..

SporkAndrew on
    The one about the fucking space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tinfoil pal and a pedal bin
  • Options
    edited June 2008

I wouldn't doubt GH's selling power as a brand—it's absurdly gargantuan, and even now you have people who wrote off Rock Band as "too expensive at $180" now suddenly considering GH World Tour as a viable option, even though it's likely going to cost just as much or even more. The allure of fully compatible Rock Band DLC is huge, though, especially with the diehard contingent; there's an element of security there in that you'll be able to play your songs with no problem, whereas GH World Tour has been confirmed as not being able to use GH3 DLC and it hasn't been said whether GH Metallica will have drum/vox tracks on it or not.

I have to wonder if "the mainstream" who just bought GH Aerosmith with a new guitar is going to be irritated that GH World Tour is coming out with a newer, awesomer guitar a month or two later.

The previews about GH World Tour so far have said you can use the previous GH guitars with no problem to play the game ... but I'm curious about how the music editor is going to work without the new guitar, which has a touch-sensitive panel. The way the IGN preview talked, it made it sound like the touchpad was essential to how easy the song creator will be to use. I'm also curious if you can create drum tracks without the actual GH drum kit, since if I did get the game I'll be getting it disc-only (to use my other guitars and mic).

Actually, check out these sales figures from the RB2 announcement article done by the AP:
    Playing music on plastic guitars has become a big business. "Guitar Hero III" has sold 2.5 million units while "Rock Band" has moved 1.3 million units. Both music games are in the top-10 moneymakers for 2008 so far, according to the most recent monthly video game sales data from NPD Group analyst Anita Frazier.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080630/ap_en_ot/games_rock_band2;_ylt=AkIPFO0OfQoYns3xKiFsiINY24cA

Wow. It's sold over half as much at twice the price. Throw in the whole concept of people buying one copy of Rock Band to share with others to save money, and RB could very well be as popular as GH, or moreso, by now. Then again this kind of thing is hard to measure with vastly different packages and all.

Good to hear about the GH3 stuff working on 4.

And while there is a danger of GH burnout with GH:Aerosmith so close to GH4, keep in mind that Rocks the 80s, while only a decent seller, didn't do anything to drag down the GH brand as far as sales go.

cloudeagle on
  • Options
    TwistedJesterTwistedJester Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I don't think it's correct to think of RB2 as an actual sequel. Think of it as an expansion pack with a ton of new songs, feature upgrades and optional hardware upgrades.

TwistedJester on
  • Options
    My Name Is LukeMy Name Is Luke Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Awesome news, I wonder if they're going to show more info at E3 in a few weeks?

My Name Is Luke on
  • Options
    ArcSynArcSyn Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Interesting.

I'm thinking the 360 timed exclusive could be just because it's closer to being done and they can screw over GHWT with it.

I'm curious if you can download all the tracks off RB1 to the HDD so you don't have to swap discs?

I'm curious if by "other consoles" they mean the PS3, or if they really mean the plural of consoles and they are actually doing a good port to the Wii? That's going to be the deciding factor for me. If they pull the same junk they did with RB1 for the Wii, GHWT is getting my money, if they follow through with their promises anyway.

ArcSyn on
    4dm3dwuxq302.png
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    ArcSyn wrote: »
    Interesting.

I'm thinking the 360 timed exclusive could be just because it's closer to being done and they can screw over GHWT with it.

That's actually the first thing I thought. The PS3 is notorious for being a pain in the ass to program for, several games have been delayed because of the PS3 version, some shovelware multiplatform games are skilling the PS3 because of the difficulty, etc. etc.

Has there ever been a timed exclusive of, what, two months before? I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

cloudeagle on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    All PS3 owners are really missing out on is ~60 songs for a brief period of time while they are still getting new songs!

BWT being online is kinda neat.

Ranced on
  • Options
    NeuralFizzNeuralFizz Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Ranced wrote: »

BWT being online is kinda neat.
    Yeah, don't try to act all Ownage Jones. It's cool we're getting it early.

NeuralFizz on
  • Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2008
    Am I the only one who thought it was a lot more charming when these rhythm games were a lot more scarce? Now that they have broken the casual gamer market, these things are falling out of companies asses at an alarming rate. All this breeds in me is disinterest.

Everything thats come out since Rock Band has been a "maybe" purchase so far and nothing has actually crossed into "buy it". Compare with when Guitar Hero 2 came out and I couldn't run fast enough to get it.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • Options
    Inglorious CoyoteInglorious Coyote Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    apotheos wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thought it was a lot more charming when these rhythm games were a lot more scarce? Now that they have broken the casual gamer market, these things are falling out of companies asses at an alarming rate. All this breeds in me is disinterest.

Everything thats come out since Rock Band has been a "maybe" purchase so far and nothing has actually crossed into "buy it". Compare with when Guitar Hero 2 came out and I couldn't run fast enough to get it.
    Naw, because now that they're mainstream they can get more music and more features, plus it's easier to find people to play with.

IMO anyway.

Inglorious Coyote on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    I really, really hope that the current drums are compatible with RB2. Moving the DLC over is great, but switching drum sets between songs would not be.

chamberlain on
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    all previous instruments will work duder

Ranced on
  • Options
    chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited June 2008
    Ranced wrote: »
    all previous instruments will work duder

So they aren't going to add extra cymbals? This is good.

Though I would kill for another bass pedal. Double bass ftw.

chamberlain on