Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[GAME ON]Animal Crossing: Has no ending...

12425272930

Posts

  • Chris FOMChris FOM Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I missed the Forest Floor by three freaking acorns. The sign said the festival runs through Monday, WTF? I got gipped out of a day. You didn't have to shake the trees for acorns right, they were just sitting on the ground waiting to be picked up?

    Anybody have a Forest Floor they don't want?

    Chris FOM on
  • Eyes5Eyes5 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I am open to receive a kitten, but other people might want to visit too.

    Edit: I lied. Something is wrong with my connection and I can't open my town. I'll keep trying...

    Eyes5 on
  • BallmanBallman Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Chris FOM wrote:
    I missed the Forest Floor by three freaking acorns. The sign said the festival runs through Monday, WTF? I got gipped out of a day. You didn't have to shake the trees for acorns right, they were just sitting on the ground waiting to be picked up?

    Anybody have a Forest Floor they don't want?

    :x There were at least three of us with extra acorns that could have helped you out. That sucks, man. I'm sorry, I'm rather attached to my forest floor right now, but maybe if you wait a little while, someone will get bored of it and hook you up.

    Ballman on
    JC of DI wrote:
    Mr. G wrote: »
    So, there's a video of Kurt Cobain in [Guitar Hero 5] out. I feel dirty watching this, he just looks wrong.

    Well Cobain's mo-cap session was completely useless, so you can't blame them.
  • CaswynbenCaswynben Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Anybody with an open Sables + nook wanna let me in? I wanna design and sell!

    Caswynben on
  • LordNibblerLordNibbler Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Just bought the game today. Course I didn't get a chance to play until the night so the only thing I've done so far is finish working for Tom and now I'm only left to wander the lonely nights.

    PS - I added my fc to the wiki and everyone on there plus the people who posted in this last page.

    LordNibbler on
    Twitter
    PSN: JPBrowncoat Xbox: BamSaidTheLaday Also on Steam! Streaming games!
  • LemmingLemming Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I'm ready to deliver the package whenever.

    Lemming on
  • Shags09Shags09 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Caswynben wrote:
    Anybody with an open Sables + nook wanna let me in? I wanna design and sell!
    If you so wish, I will oblige. Friend code should be in sig.

    Shags09 on
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
  • LemmingLemming Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Vyolynce wrote:
    BLUE ROSE GET!

    Congrats :D

    Lemming on
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Lemming wrote:
    Vyolynce wrote:
    BLUE ROSE GET!

    Congrats :D

    It certainly took long enough. ;)

    Now I've got it forever enshrined in my house. One more thing to check off the list. Sadly, if I ever really want to complete my list, I'd have to keep playing until the next Flower Fest to avenge my bullshit loss this year.

    Vyolynce on
  • Uncle LongUncle Long Registered User
    edited October 2006
    I could really do without Blanca ever coming to Budhgaya ever.

    Uncle Long on
  • LemmingLemming Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    TheLong wrote:
    I could really do without Blanca ever coming to Budhgaya ever.

    Go to your phone

    Say NO I DON'T WANT THE KITTY BAD KITTY

    Lemming on
  • Uncle LongUncle Long Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Lemming wrote:
    TheLong wrote:
    I could really do without Blanca ever coming to Budhgaya ever.

    Go to your phone

    Say NO I DON'T WANT THE KITTY BAD KITTY

    As much as i hate looking like an idiot, I am so glad that there is a solution for her. Thanks

    Uncle Long on
  • KKprofitKKprofit Registered User
    edited October 2006
    graph.jpg

    Looks like AC is the reigning champ of wifi.

    KKprofit on
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Hello Hello Hello

    Anybody wanna play?

    earthwormadam on
  • Eyes5Eyes5 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Hello Hello Hello

    Anybody wanna play?
    Um. SURE!

    Gimme friend code! Your place or mine? :winky:

    Eyes5 on
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    1675 7962 0699

    You can come to my town since I've already been to yours!

    earthwormadam on
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    My nephew's friend code is...

    1289
    3062
    5956

    If you still feel like having a few visitors!

    earthwormadam on
  • sebgouveiasebgouveia Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Hello!

    Anyone want to play?

    :]

    sebgouveia on
  • earthwormadamearthwormadam ancient crust Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Eyes5 wrote:
    Hello Hello Hello

    Anybody wanna play?
    Um. SURE!

    Gimme friend code! Your place or mine? :winky:

    Thanks for having me over again BTW. A good time was had by all.

    earthwormadam on
  • breakzbreakz Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Turnip prices, anyone? I'm sitting on a nasty 63/turnip.

    breakz on
    thechompman.gif
    Now Playing - GRAW, FFIII DS, Ninja Gaiden Black, Phoenix Wright
  • JerobJerob Registered User
    edited October 2006
    I could look this up elsewhere, but I don't want this thread to die before I get my wireless dongle, so when exactly are turnips sold?

    Jerob on
    AC: WW 2363-0580-7649 Jerob in Wausau
  • Mig!Mig! Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Sunday mornings, between 8am and noon I think.

    Mig! on
  • breakzbreakz Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Mig! wrote:
    Sunday mornings, between 8am and noon I think.

    Yup. A cow-looking thing walks around town and sells them. She also sells red turnip seeds for 1,000, which you can plant and resell for 10k bells.

    She doesn't appear whenever there's a festival or holiday on Sunday.

    breakz on
    thechompman.gif
    Now Playing - GRAW, FFIII DS, Ninja Gaiden Black, Phoenix Wright
  • breakzbreakz Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Anything on turnips today, people? I'm sitting on a ton of them...

    breakz on
    thechompman.gif
    Now Playing - GRAW, FFIII DS, Ninja Gaiden Black, Phoenix Wright
  • ectohitchectohitch Registered User
    edited October 2006
    I just registered my friend ID -- it's 0516 2173 4726.

    I want to try visiting -- can anyone help me out?

    Also, if anyone has a firefighter tee, Pecan would be very grateful for your assistance.

    ectohitch on
    I'm not saying, I'm just saying.
  • Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    breakz wrote:
    Mig! wrote:
    Sunday mornings, between 8am and noon I think.

    Yup. A cow-looking thing walks around town and sells them. She also sells red turnip seeds for 1,000, which you can plant and resell for 10k bells.

    She doesn't appear whenever there's a festival or holiday on Sunday.

    Joan is a boar. Also, you call resell Red Turnips for 16k if you wait long enough. I think 2 weeks is good. There is also a trading game you can play with the Red Turnips to get some rare items...

    [spoiler:388b3210dd]starting with feeding them to Wendell.[/spoiler:388b3210dd]

    Dodge Aspen on
    /=S=/[/COLOR
    Wii U - Dodge Mega
    3DS - 3797-6074-8327
    Xbox Live - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018

  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Also, you call resell Red Turnips for 16k if you wait long enough. I think 2 weeks is good.

    2 weeks is good, but too long. If you plant it on Sunday, it should be fully ripe on Saturday. If you're really paranoid, sell it Sunday after planting your new one in the old one's placae.

    Vyolynce on
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    I am both tired of watering my hybrids and in the process of tiling over my town.

    As a result, I have some extra hybrids that wouldn't fit into storage, mostly orange pansies, orange roses, and pink tulips (there may be one pink cosmos as well).

    Who wants some? I should be open later this evening as I continue the arduous task of paving one square at a time...

    Vyolynce on
  • Eyes5Eyes5 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Vyolynce wrote:
    I am both tired of watering my hybrids and in the process of tiling over my town.

    As a result, I have some extra hybrids that wouldn't fit into storage, mostly orange pansies, orange roses, and pink tulips (there may be one pink cosmos as well).

    Who wants some? I should be open later this evening as I continue the arduous task of paving one square at a time...
    I do!

    Oh, my turnip price is a freaking 565 today! I've never seen such a high price! But there's only one hour left before it goes to afternoon price (which should still be substantial but not quite as good). I'll have my town open until 12 for any panicked comers.

    Eyes5 on
  • MJMJ Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Eyes5 wrote:
    Vyolynce wrote:
    I am both tired of watering my hybrids and in the process of tiling over my town.

    As a result, I have some extra hybrids that wouldn't fit into storage, mostly orange pansies, orange roses, and pink tulips (there may be one pink cosmos as well).

    Who wants some? I should be open later this evening as I continue the arduous task of paving one square at a time...
    I do!

    Oh, my turnip price is a freaking 565 today! I've never seen such a high price! But there's only one hour left before it goes to afternoon price (which should still be substantial but not quite as good). I'll have my town open until 12 for any panicked comers.

    COMING! I should have bought more this week...

    Minona Tranquil 2062-3111-8744

    MJ on
    mino_mirror_punch2_sig.gif
  • Eyes5Eyes5 Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    C'mon in!

    Eyes5 on
  • MJMJ Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Your town..it was..faint.gif

    Thanks for letting me visit.

    MJ on
    mino_mirror_punch2_sig.gif
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Eyes5 wrote:
    Vyolynce wrote:
    I am both tired of watering my hybrids and in the process of tiling over my town.

    As a result, I have some extra hybrids that wouldn't fit into storage, mostly orange pansies, orange roses, and pink tulips (there may be one pink cosmos as well).

    Who wants some? I should be open later this evening as I continue the arduous task of paving one square at a time...
    I do!

    Heh. I was wondering how quickly you'd jump on that offer. ;)

    I have to clean up the r/l house a bit (guests tomorrow night), but I expect to have my gates open at around 8 or 9pm EST.

    Vyolynce on
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    Gates to Glosta opening in ~5 minutes.

    Mind the skulls.

    Vyolynce on
  • breakzbreakz Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Turnips, anyone? Stuck at 53 today...

    breakz on
    thechompman.gif
    Now Playing - GRAW, FFIII DS, Ninja Gaiden Black, Phoenix Wright
  • Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    breakz wrote:
    Turnips, anyone? Stuck at 53 today...

    Yeah I'm at 79 this morn. I am looking for a Scary painting though, if anyone has one. I can pay very well. :)

    EDIT: D'oh. 93 for the pm.

    Dodge Aspen on
    /=S=/[/COLOR
    Wii U - Dodge Mega
    3DS - 3797-6074-8327
    Xbox Live - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018

  • eightbitseightbits Registered User
    edited October 2006
    Im want to buy the moon, but my store never has it... does anyone have one they can sell to me?

    eightbits on
    black+sentinel.jpg
    Animal Crossing : Chunk of Boogaloo - 3952-1442-9094
  • Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    That son of a bitch closed his store today.

    Mai-Kero on
  • JammersJammers Registered User regular
    edited October 2006
    eightbits wrote:
    Im want to buy the moon, but my store never has it... does anyone have one they can sell to me?

    I've got a moon (and most of the rest of the space set if there's anything else you want), but I probably won't be able to get online till the end of the week.

    Jammers on
    Xbox Live - Jammers007
    Nintendo Network ID - Jammers007
    3DS - 1418-6751-8378
    Steam - Jammers007
Sign In or Register to comment.