As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Fantasy Football

12346»

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    edited November 2006
    zeeny wrote:
    All I'm gonna say about this week:

1. 1st vs 2nd & 3rd vs 4th match ups.
    2. ????????*
    3. Profit!!!!

[spoiler:8b12a03598]
    *where ??????? stands for being ranked 5th....
    [/spoiler:8b12a03598]
    And that sumabitch's gonna be playing Marshals. Oh well, I'll take comfort in my tie-breaking league lead in points.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    I've got one hour to decide if I'm gonna keep Gates as my starter, or start Heap against the Bengals. Decisions, decisions.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Cock!

Oh well, I got a spot in the playoffs, despite the loss, and the next game is moot. My brother and zeeny are in, too. The 4th spot is still being contested between pr0n, G-Unit, and gundam. gundam would get a big break if G-Unit doesn't get more than 5 points from Carolina's D tonight.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    I lost again, but Vince was by far the best of my QB options. Go Vince!

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Elkamil wrote:
    Cock!

Oh well, I got a spot in the playoffs, despite the loss, and the next game is moot. My brother and zeeny are in, too. The 4th spot is still being contested between pr0n, G-Unit, and gundam. gundam would get a big break if G-Unit doesn't get more than 5 points from Carolina's D tonight.
    I overlooked Andrew, for some reason. He's in with those guys, fighting for the 4th spot. It's a 4-way tie, and pr0n will probably get it if he's tied after the next game.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    fantasyplayoffs.jpg

fantasyconsolation.jpg

I didn't want to play my brother in the first week, but celery decided to beat him, and bump him down into my matchup. Damn you, celery! I hope LT has an off-day... I'm gonna hope really hard.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited December 2006
    I finished 3-11 in my league, with a 6 game losing streak. Solidly in last place.

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    This is exciting, people. Exciting!

95 yards from Glenn. I <3 that man.

And tomorrow I'll be going with VY against the Jags rather than Sexy against the Moo Cows. Because I. Have. Balls.

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    zeenyzeeny Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    So, am I winning this or what????

[spoiler:58bbf3c063]
    I'd say the "or what" is a solid 80%....
    [/spoiler:58bbf3c063]

zeeny on
  • Options
    edited December 2006
    Losing, 128.30 - 103.65.

Can Terry Glenn somehow save me? I'm going to declare, right now, that I will win this game. I'm going to win!

Elki on
    smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    zeenyzeeny Registered User regular
    edited December 2006
    Well, not a very active league but still happy to win it. Bring on fantasy bases;o)

zeeny on