As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Deleted

RyeRye Registered User regular
edited October 2013 in Help / Advice Forum
Edit - Nevermind!

Rye on

• Options
    i n c u b u si n c u b u s Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    You were right to stand your ground a bit. Otherwise she might view you as a pushover and she could get away with it if she wanted to again.

i n c u b u s on
    Platinum FC: 4941 2152 0041
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ChopperDaveChopperDave Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'll be honest, you're not painting this girl in a terribly flattering light.

You handled the situation well enough, from what I can tell. It sounds like you weren't being mean about it, and it's perfectly reasonable to forgive her for what she did while establishing a zero tolerance policy for such antics in the future.

Communication here is key. You need to be able to talk to her, and she needs to be able to listen. You need to be able to tell her, for example, exactly what you told us about your free time gap: how you have much less of it than she does, and how while she feels neglected, you feel a little smothered. Getting something like that out in the open isn't really a criticism so much as a statement of fact, and if she's a good girlfriend she'll be understanding (and hopefully her job will keep her busier).

Speaking of criticism: sounds like she has an inferiority complex, so you'll probably need to be extra super careful to frame "criticisms" as constructive suggestions (e.g. "Why don't we start going to the gym together?", not "You're getting out of shape."). Meanwhile, you need to try to help her get over herself. Tell her that you absolutely refuse to hear her self-deprecate herself around you and that you will believe none of it. My friends and I have a "self-deprecation jar" which we have to donate loose change to whenever we insult ourselves - maybe this would be helpful in getting her to have more self-esteem ;)

And as for the sex: you're not superficial in thinking it important. Her hang-ups are serious ones which have brought down relationships stronger than yours. You really need to encourage her to talk to someone, preferably a psychologist, about some of her problems, because they're probably not going to go away with time.

Finally, don't be afraid to break up with her. I don't think you would have posted this thread if you weren't considering it already. If the girl continually refuses to communicate, empathize with your positions even when she doesn't agree with them, or show you a basic level of respect, then you need to show her the door. Sometimes relationships need to end even if you love the girl, because it's unhealthy to continue being with someone who's such a practical mismatch for you.

ChopperDave on
    3DS code: 3007-8077-4055
  • Options
    i n c u b u si n c u b u s Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'll be honest, you're not painting this girl in a terribly flattering light.

You handled the situation well enough, from what I can tell. It sounds like you weren't being mean about it, and it's perfectly reasonable to forgive her for what she did while establishing a zero tolerance policy for such antics in the future.

Communication here is key. You need to be able to talk to her, and she needs to be able to listen. You need to be able to tell her, for example, exactly what you told us about your free time gap: how you have much less of it than she does, and how while she feels neglected, you feel a little smothered. Getting something like that out in the open isn't really a criticism so much as a statement of fact, and if she's a good girlfriend she'll be understanding (and hopefully her job will keep her busier).

Speaking of criticism: sounds like she has an inferiority complex, so you'll probably need to be extra super careful to frame "criticisms" as constructive suggestions (e.g. "Why don't we start going to the gym together?", not "You're getting out of shape."). Meanwhile, you need to try to help her get over herself. Tell her that you absolutely refuse to hear her self-deprecate herself around you and that you will believe none of it. My friends and I have a "self-deprecation jar" which we have to donate loose change to whenever we insult ourselves - maybe this would be helpful in getting her to have more self-esteem ;)

And as for the sex: you're not superficial in thinking it important. Her hang-ups are serious ones which have brought down relationships stronger than yours. You really need to encourage her to talk to someone, preferably a psychologist, about some of her problems, because they're probably not going to go away with time.

Finally, don't be afraid to break up with her. I don't think you would have posted this thread if you weren't considering it already. If the girl continually refuses to communicate, empathize with your positions even when she doesn't agree with them, or show you a basic level of respect, then you need to show her the door. Sometimes relationships need to end even if you love the girl, because it's unhealthy to continue being with someone who's such a practical mismatch for you.

I agree with everything he said.

i n c u b u s on
    Platinum FC: 4941 2152 0041
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Rye wrote: »
    she was out one night with her older lesbian friends (she has a profound respect and adoration of the gay community) and she got really drunk. So drunk in fact that she made out heavily with one of her friends (who is 35+ years old or so) and ended up mostly naked sleeping in bed with her.
    She gets incredibly upset and stressed about sex, to the point where she probably needs therapy or self help books. I do nothing but try to make her feel good and not stressed about it, but she has many MANY mental hangups that are present regardless of who the guy in her life is. She's deathly afraid of pregnancy, and yet a huge advocate for pro choice. She doesn't trust in 99.7% effectiveness of birth control + condoms at preventing pregnancy. She thinks of sex as a chore that she will neither like, nor volunteer and would simply submit to doing it to keep the relationship. She's afraid of the phantom concern that once we have sex, I'll be dissatisfied with her and leave her. I understand that people move to sex at their own pace and only when they're ready. I respect that and I will not put a deadline on her ("sex within 1 year, or I quit"). However, she admits she may never want sex (as defined by intercourse) and it could be many many years before she's ready.
    So she's ready for drunken lesbian sex with a female friend, but not ready for sex with you her boyfriend in what I gather is a monogamous relationship? She clearly has at least some kind of sex drive, or the drunken romp with her friend would not have happened. Clearly some of her hangups (e.g. pregnancy) are specific to males; do none of her hangups about sex apply equally to both genders? There are many aspects of your post that make me think you may simply be the wrong gender for this girl, OP.

vonPoonBurGer on
    Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    It sounds to me that everything wrong with your relationship stems from her, not you. Assuming everything you described is accurate (one side of the story and all), there really isn't much you can do that you aren't already doing. It honestly sounds like she needs professional therapy, because she seems to have a lot of issues that go beyond just you and her.

The specific incident of being drunk with older friends I wouldn't worry too much about, since it sounds like she handled herself somewhat well, given how drunk she probably was. But all this other shit you're talking about is a pretty big deal and she would probably do well to have a disinterested 3rd party involved (therapist) to help sort it all out.

It sounds like you really do care about her, but it also sounds like you're putting up with a whole lot of shit and not getting much out of the relationship in return. Gotta say, if I were in your shoes I wouldn't stick around for much longer if things didn't get better.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Edit - Nevermind!

Rye on
  • Options
    JeffHJeffH Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    This girl has problems and needs therapy, so either convince her to go, tough out things the way they are, or (no shame in this) break up with her if you don't want to deal with the baggage she has.

JeffH on
  • Options
    EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    It's easy to come up with excuses for your significant other -- you've put a lot of time and effort into someone who you think is a worthwhile person. And they probably are. But, you know, a relationship goes two ways, and if you give and give and the other person takes and takes, well, that's not a healthy relationship, it's a parasitic one.

I'm not calling her a parasite, but what options do you have in this relationship? You see a problem. She refuses to get help for it, either from 3rd party persons, medication, or from you. She says she could forsee herself never having sex with you, or possibly anyone. She's afraid of penises and pregnancy to the point of eliminating her sex drive.

You can tell us, and her, that sex isn't an issue, but if sex wasn't an issue it wouldn't be a part of your conversations with her, or with us. So you should just admit that "sex is an issue." And, more importantly, you should tell HER that.

But seriously dude, is there anything you could do or say to her that would change it? You've gone through a lot with this girl, and taken advice from us in the past, and nothing's gotten better.

I have two bits of advice. One, have sex with the girl. If you won't do that, then drop all sex talk from the relationship. Do not talk about it -- do not bring it up. Kiss her in a loving way, but no making out, no "foreplay without the play." If you're cool with that, you can wait for her to be ready. And if she's cool with that, then you know you can help her work through her problems.

If neither of you are cool with that, then there's a serious problem. In a sexless relationship, you don't talk about sex. That's, you know, the point. Otherwise, you're just sexually frustrated and trying to cover it up. If you were heavily religious, or highly possessive of virginity, or had some philosophical, ulterior motive, maybe it would make more sense. But your post reeks of sexual frustration.

EggyToast on
    || Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2008
    I am going to put this out there:

It sounds like this girl has suffered considerable abuse, probably sexual, when she was younger. I've heard such similar things from girls themselves who cry every minute of their stories, saying they do these things and can't help the way they are or the way they feel. They can't bring themselves to tell their SO and usually end up breaking it off because despite the nearly physical NEED to let this person know, they don't feel like they can, and in many cases have had it turned around on them in fights later. They sometimes look for people who are "safe" and will make them feel comfortable, but eventually sabotage the relationship because they don't know how to get help, or how to help themselves, or what to do.

Is this definitely what's going on here? No. She's cheating on you. Her behavior is terrible and she's treating you like a doormat, regardless of the underlying cause. There's no reason you need to put up with this, and she's really not your responsibility.

BUT. She needs help. A lot of help. Much more help than you can be, and you can't just give her all your time and expect it to really help her because you aren't a therapist. She needs to be encouraged to see someone fairly intensively and over a long term. If you feel like you love her enough to be with her on a conditional basis while she works this out (the condition being that she IS getting help), then kudos to you. But that's optional, and you can't force her into therapy if she doesn't want to go.

Just know that giving in to her every whim is not going to help her. She needs therapy, and you can't be therapy. Where you want to go from there is up to you, and should be based on your feelings with the girl tempered by how much you're willing to put into staying with her.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Edit - Nevermind!

Rye on
  • Options
    digital.aarondigital.aaron Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So lemme see if I understand this correctly: you're 23, in a sexless relationship with a girl that has enough baggage to fill a 747, and who has told you she may never want to have sex with you?

This may sound harsh, but it may be time to move on. I think you two are looking for different things in the relationship. That, compounded with the fact that there are obviously some unresolved mental health issues with your girlfriend. It sounds like she doesn't want to get help for her problems from a trained professional, and that you want to help her. Unfortunately, you don't have the intimacy in your relationship that comes with having sex. Sex is not just about getting hot and sweaty with someone and then getting your rocks off before rolling over and having a smoke. Sex is an integral part of building intimacy in a relationship. Without that intimacy, you may not be able to make the connection you need to in order to actually have any effect at helping her deal with her problems.

You say you don't want to force her to have sex with you. That's very noble, and I applaud you, sir. But it also means that you should probably be taking steps to end this relationship.

EDIT
    There wouldn't be sexual frustration if it were as simple as "she wasn't into me". She has a sex drive. We do everything under the sun that isn't intercourse. She gets upset sometimes if we DON'T do these things. She would miss it, but not enough to want to have sex.

This makes her sound more like a cock-tease, or a lesbian-in-denial. I don't mean any offense by that, either. I think it's like someone else mentioned earlier. You're the wrong gender for her, but neither of you have been honest about that.

digital.aaron on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    If having sex with her is not possible, then you should both be up front about that. It sounds like it's a big elephant in the room.

edited to add: aaron sums up what I've been skirting around myself -- having sex is what makes a relationship serious, in my book. There's a bonding that happens (at least, for most people) that doesn't happen when you're just grinding on each other.

Rye, I know from your past threads and our PMs that you've taken this relationships slowly and cautiously, but a relationship is about being happy with someone. It sounds like you're just torturing yourself more and more. What about this girl makes you happy?

There's a difference between a relationship going bad, and the people in a relationship going through a bad spot in their life. A bad relationship eats both of those involved. But a good relationship can weather bad news because the strength of the bond the people share is enough to support them through those bad times. For example, there's a reason that wedding vows typically do the "rich or poor, sickness or health" thing -- because you're there for the person in all times, brightening their day. But no vows include "cutting and OCD and lesbian freakiness" that work only to destroy the actual relationship itself.

8 months isn't super-long, but it's long enough at your age to get a feel for the girl. Could you see yourself marrying this girl? Staying with her for the next 5 years? Do you want to have kids in your future, and could you see yourself having them with her? (Kids usually involve sex, after all) What are your plans? How does she fit?

If your only future together is "hopefully she improves mentally," that's not so great.

EggyToast on
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Edit - Nevermind!

Rye on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Rye, I know from your past threads and our PMs that you've taken this relationships slowly and cautiously, but a relationship is about being happy with someone. It sounds like you're just torturing yourself more and more. What about this girl makes you happy?

The thing is, she still makes me happier. These are big things, and when they aren't an issue, the relationship is great. She hangs out with me and my friends and we have fun. I don't have to be different around her.

She's not being a cock-tease or lesbian-in-denial. Those would imply that either she was only concerned about her pleasure or that I did not pleasure her. Neither of those are the case.

But what about her makes more "more than a buddy"? My wife and I are essentially tied at the hip; we do everything together. But that's because we also do everything together even without friends. It's good that you don't have to be different around her, but that sounds like a comment about when you're with a group of people. What about just the 2 of you? You've said above that you self-censor yourself...
    Sex is an integral part of building intimacy in a relationship.

She doesn't want to have sex until she feels we've built up the relationship intimacy more. This sounds like a catch-22. She wants sex and relationship to be segregated... in a way I'm not sure I understand. I'll have to talk to her about this though. She has not been in a good relationship nor had sex, so she doesn't know how sex works in a good relationship. Neither do I (being a virgin myself). I can't convince her otherwise because I'm also a virgin and "don't know any more than she does". I can't say "My friends on the internet agree" either, because that's stupid.

I can understand that being virgins make it a sticky situation, but intimacy does not come from sex, or making out a lot, or being alone. It's about understanding how someone ticks. You 'figure them out.' Sex should be icing on an already delicious relationship cake. Yes, by itself it's too sweet to have all the time, but I'm not sure if your cake is any good.
    Her fear of pregnancy somewhat stems from the fact that she never wants to have kids or an abortion. Right now I don't think I want kids either.

Well, you're barely out of college -- that's what everyone thinks. Do you never plan to have sex with her? Are you not ready yourself? If not, that'd be a great way to thwart these problems. If you are, and with her, then there's something deeper that you're hiding to yourself.

EggyToast on
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Edit - Nevermind!

Rye on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Option one is "have sex" because it gets it out of the way. Most couples refer to sex as a big deal because it changes the relationship, not always for the better but almost always for the more honest. And you don't have her figured out, because if you did you wouldn't be frustrated by her -- you'd understand that she's crazy and you'd be cool with it. That's OK -- you don't have to read a person's mind in order to really mesh with them, but you have to know where they're coming from. You can get her better than her family or friends, but it's about more than problems -- it's about good things and boring things, too.

It can take a long time, and for some people you more mentally intimate by becoming more physically intimate first. For others, you become mentally intimate and then that helps you be physically intimate. You can claim that you're mentally intimate, but you also say that she erects barriers to keep you out.

And option one is "have sex" because you say that the plan is to have sex. Which means that, truthfully, a lot of this does stem from sexual frustration. By that, I don't mean "Rye is horny," but that you both seem to have a lot of hangups over a relatively basic act of love, her especially.

The thing is, you can KNOW someone really well, and still just be best friends with them.

EggyToast on
  • Options
    dgs095dgs095 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I think the two of you should do some research on pregnancy together if that is a major issue with having sexual intercourse. Use a condom, properly, and non-oil lubricant and the odds of pregnancy are very low. Keep track of her cycle and only have sex when she should be "very infertile" in addition to using the condom, and you will have even less to stress about with regards to pregnancy.

Trying to get your girlfriend to go on "the pill" or use some other birth control is an unnecessary head-ache if you do everything else right. It's probably worth getting a "plan B" pill in case a condom breaks. You should get comfortable and familiar with putting a condom on before you use one with her. As per another H/A thread, fumbling with a condom prior to the act is a huge mood killer.

If virginity is a big issue you could highlight that it is about connecting with her physically and emotionally and that your glad you can be each others "firsts" and do this together (first time sex is more often stressful then blissful, but it gets better fast). You should make it clear that you love her and that you want both of you to be ready and not feel pressured. Explain how you enjoy your current sexual encounters and feel they bring you closer together as a couple and you're ready to go further when she is.

I don't know what you guys get up to, but cuddling or giving her a back/foot message both during sexin time and when you're just chilling out and talking can go a long way to building intimacy. I'm not sure what yard stick your girlfriend uses to measure intimacy. By my reckoning if you're been spending all your free time with her for 8 months and are already performing sexual acts together you probably have enough intimacy for intercourse. Does she want you to meet her parents and go through photos of her growing up or something?

dgs095 on
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Honestly, part of the problem to me is that it seems like she's reveling in her problems. She knows she has mental issues but refuses to see a professional (by using the flimsiest excuse imaginable). She knows she doesn't want to get pregnant but refuses to use contraceptives (by using the flimsiest excuses imaginable).

I really feel for ya, man. I guess if the happiness she brings outweighs the shit she brings, keep working at it. But personally, I'm not feeling a whole lot of happiness here. Honestly, nothing you've said makes me think she cares about your feelings or happiness in the slightest.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    dgs095dgs095 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Houk wrote: »
    Honestly, part of the problem to me is that it seems like she's reveling in her problems. She knows she has mental issues but refuses to see a professional (by using the flimsiest excuse imaginable). She knows she doesn't want to get pregnant but refuses to use contraceptives (by using the flimsiest excuses imaginable).

I really feel for ya, man. I guess if the happiness she brings outweighs the shit she brings, keep working at it. But personally, I'm not feeling a whole lot of happiness here. Honestly, nothing you've said makes me think she cares about your feelings or happiness in the slightest.

I don't disagree with this per say, but we are only hearing one side of a story and he seems fairly happy with her so I don't want to point fingers. I think it is safe to say that 90% of the time a guy posts about his girl problems on H/A, it's because there are relationship problems that could justify simply ending the relationship.

dgs095 on
  • Options
    Mr. PokeylopeMr. Pokeylope Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    To me it sounds like you have bit of a white knight/hero syndrome going on. I understand wanting to help someone that you care about, but here's the rub you can't fix her. There is nothing that you can do to change her. She has to want to do that herself and from what you have been saying she doesn't. Your choice is can you accept who she is?

And here the other thing you don't have to accept it. Relationships are about compromise yes, but you have to stand up for yourself. Sometimes you have to ruin the other person's day because you need to talk about something that is important to you. I'm not saying be a dick but having your needs that need to be met in the relationship is normal. Just because she has issues doesn't mean you should give her a pass on any bad behavior on her part either.

I'm curious but is this your first serious girlfriend?

Mr. Pokeylope on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    dgs095 wrote: »
    Houk wrote: »

I don't disagree with this per say, but we are only hearing one side of a story and he seems fairly happy with her so I don't want to point fingers. I think it is safe to say that 90% of the time a guy posts about his girl problems on H/A, it's because there are relationship problems that could justify simply ending the relationship.
    He does seem happy with her, but I haven't actually seen him post why he's happy with her.

He may be like Pokey said and have some sort of "I can fix her!" thing going on, or maybe they were happy in the beginning and he's subconsciously hoping to get that back somehow.

I guess my point is that this doesn't sound like a healthy relationship and she doesn't seem to be willing to do anything about it. In a situation like that you can either keep pounding away at it, or cut your losses and wait for someone that matches you better to come along. Because no matter how happy you think you are right now, I guarantee if it doesn't work out you will meet someone else that makes you just as happy or happier eventually and it will be even awesomer.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I would suggest you go to the bookstore and get a ... sex manual we will call it. Barnes and Noble all have sexuality sections. Basically if the sex does happen, and there is already all of this tension with it, and then it is really bad, look out! I mean, it will probably not be great, but at least meh is what you should shoot for. With you both being virgins reading about how it should be done will help.

If the sex does not happen then at least you have gotten some interesting reading done and are prepared for future sex. I recommend sex for dummies. Seriously.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    The-VThe-V Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    this relationship will fail. the more you try to talk to her, the more she will feel attacked. As in, the more you try to help, the worse it will get. To her all you are doing is bringing up "unsolvable" problems, and therefore rubbing them in her face. You should definitely give an ULTIMATUM if you want to force action. This unfortunately can backfire horribly... but with her reluctance to talking to a professional on a regular basis, which should be what you push for in the ultimatum, this will not get better.

The-V on
  • Options
    RocketSauceRocketSauce Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Girlfriend gets it on with another chick while you are present = good times

Girlfriend gets it on with another chick while you are nowhere around = cheating

RocketSauce on
  • Options
    DrFrylockDrFrylock Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Next.

DrFrylock on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Girlfriend gets it on with another chick while you are present = good times

Girlfriend gets it on with another chick while you are nowhere around = cheating
    Unless she talks to you about it ahead of time and you are, for whatever reason, not able to be around and are okay with it.

That seems like an incredibly specific circumstance, but it has happened with a coworker of mine. I've never been in that position, but my gut tells me it wouldn't be a big deal to me. Definitely wouldn't fly with every couple though.

Houk the Namebringer on
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Edit - Nevermind!

Rye on
  • Options
    TechBoyTechBoy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    RE: The mental hangups about sex.

I've been going out with my girl for a bit over 2 years now, and at first she was exactly like your girlfriend.

She too didn't want to have sex until after marriage. Not because of any religious issues, but because she was extremely paranoid of pregnancy. She flatly stated this to me several times and as you can imagine I didn't take it too well. This led to lots of arguments, some crying, near break up, lots of painful times, but looking back it was something that we had to go through so we both understood where each other stood on the issue.

For her, it was essentially the fear of pregnancy. Pregnancy meant having to care for a child and a derailment of her life's plans. She comes from a relatively low-income neighborhood and saw first hand many of her high school classmates become pregnant and what that was like. Additionally, pregnancy meant that her parents would know that we've been having sex, which to her was a big deal and something she did not want them to know about, even though she was already legally an adult. (This was also the reason she couldn't do birth control, because her parents would find out and presumably be very angry)

For me, sex was about, well... basically me being horny :P Yeah, that sounds horrible, but as a guy in a relationship with a girl who he finds amazing and attractive on so many levels, there's that sexual urge that you can't fully suppress, no matter how hard you try. I also had an undercurrent of inadequacy, due to me being a virgin and that gnawing fear that everyone else is doin' it except you, and somehow that makes you less of a man.

In the end we conveyed to each other our fears and our needs and we came to an agreement. We talked about it a lot, and I recommend you do the same. Get your thoughts out there, but remember to give it time. It took us a month or two until we had an agreement, and we hardly argue about anything. The majority of the time we are really similar and mesh so well. Also be aware that they will be difficult arguments. At times she would get really mad at me and say that she felt I was just using her for sex, and it took a lot of effort to not get really offended and convince her that we are trying to work though this for the betterment of our relationship. That I loved her and wanted to come to a compromise that we could both agree on, because relationships are based on compromises.

It seems like you and her get along really well, so if this is a big issue to you don't hide it. I'm sure she will be willing to work it out with you. Bring it up, but definitely don't make it about anyone being at fault. There simply is an issue in your relationship, as there always are in all relationships, and you want get rid of it to make things better for both of you.

Also, I feel like sex is something that will naturally come about in a relationship. The compromise in my relationship was that we would continue non-intercourse :winky: and that intercourse simply wasn't going to happen due to the small but real possibility of pregnancy. I agreed and dropped the whole sex thing, but guess what happened anyways a couple months after this agreement? Sometimes we look back and laugh about how big of a deal we made everything. It seems so silly in retrospect, but at the very least we know now that we can communicate to each other and settle whatever problems we have. And that's really the most important thing.

TechBoy on
    tf2_sig.png