As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Transferring a 3 day pass

lardbeetlelardbeetle Registered User new member
edited July 2008 in PAX Archive
Is it possible? I was going to go to pax with my girlfriend but she dumped me, so now I am wanting to sell her pass.

lardbeetle on

• proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    You should be able to call up Brown Paper Tickets and they'll cancel it.

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • lardbeetlelardbeetle Registered User new member
    edited July 2008
    Right, so I should see about contacting Brown Paper Tickets and canceling or transferring the pass?

lardbeetle on
  • VThornheartVThornheart Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Aye, it'll work. They may not send you a confirmation message apparently, but it'll work.

I had to cancel mine, and a couple weeks went by and I thought they hadn't done it. Then I checked my account, and they'd credited me back like the next day. I just hadn't thought to look in my account! =) So you should be good.

VThornheart on
    3DS Friend Code: 1950-8938-9095
  • magiicmagiic Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    That sucks man :(
    I was going to take my girlfriend but I broke up with her. Thankfully I hadn't ordered my tickets yet.

magiic on
    edited July 2008
    Geez, whats with everybody going who was going with their gf then got dumped? I'm in the same boat myself.

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    proXimity wrote: »
    Geez, whats with everybody going who was going with their gf then got dumped? I'm in the same boat myself.

pax takes priority

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
    edited July 2008
    Oh, undoubtedly, but if they were going to go too, what was the problem?

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
This discussion has been closed.