As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Music] Better lyricists than DMB and John Mayer

ChopperDaveChopperDave Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
My girlfriend is pretty great, and I like her a whole heck of a lot. She does have one glaring flaw (for me at least): she loves Dave Matthews Band and John Mayer (like, number 1 and 2 all-time favorite artists for her, respectively), and is hellbent on getting me to appreciate them as well.

This ain't gonna happen. I dislike DMB and John Mayer for quite the handful of reasons which I don't think I need to go into. Now, the girlfriend knows that I have greater knowledge about music and instrumentation than her, so she's not even attacking my contempt for her favorites by that route. No - she's pulling the trickier English major strategy, and claiming that DMB and John Mayer are some of the best lyricists in modern music. She teases that I must not know anything about lyrics if I think their lyrics average/mediocre. She says she's in the process of creating a mix CD displaying their lyrical (and musical, I guess) prowess.

I disagree, of course. Now in order to defend my own audiophile and English major cred, I have taken it upon myself to create a mix CD playfully entitled "Musicians who Write Better Lyrics Than DMB and John Mayer." She's actually fairly open to new music of different genres, and will generally listen to and even like a lot of what I give her. She also has a good sense of humor, so she should get a kick out of it.

Unfortunately, most of my favorite music has been pretty punky and/or instrumental, and I don't pay attention to lyrics as much as I could. So this is where you guys come in: help me put together a sick mix CD!

tl;dr: I'm looking for music with really great lyrics, obviously - not just "better than DMB/Mayer" quality, but genuinely amazing, well-written stuff. I don't really care what the genre is, and I'd actually like to have some variety with this thing, so feel free to suggest anything! Please try to keep it to bands who you can actually understand in their recordings, though, cause she probably won't go looking up the ones she can't make heads or tails of.

Here's what I'm considering so far (not necessarily in this order). Feel free to suggest other songs by these artists that you think have better lyrics (or shoot me down on my choices :P):

The Magnetic Fields - "The Death of Ferdinand de Saussure"
Bob Dylan - "Don't Think Twice It's Alright"
The Mountain Goats - ? ("Get Lonely," maybe, though that's a crummy song to put on a CD for a girlfriend)
The Weakerthans - "My Favorite Chords" (anyone into Propoghandi, btw? haven't listened to much of them, but I want to. do they write good lyrics?)
Bright Eyes - "Arienette"
Nick Drake - "From The Morning"
Radiohead - "Let Down"
Sufjan Stevens - "To Be Alone With You"
Immortal Technique - "Creation and Destruction"
The Notorious B.I.G. - "Everyday Struggle"
Fionn Regan - "Put A Penny In The Slot"
The Decemberists - "Apology Song"
The Beatles - "Eleanor Rigby"
Elliott Smith - "Memory Lane"
Wu-Tang Clan - ? (honestly can't decide...)
Belle & Sebastian - ? ("The Boy With The Arab Strap," probably)
Rilo Kiley - "A Man/Me/Then Jim"
Johnny Cash - "Cocaine Blues"
Simon & Garfunkel - "The Sound of Silence"
The Smiths - "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"

3DS code: 3007-8077-4055
ChopperDave on

• Options
    KyleWPetersonKyleWPeterson Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Big fan of "Eleanor Rigby" I take it?

Kyle

KyleWPeterson on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Heh, edited. That's what I get for using the copy+paste function.

ChopperDave on
  • Options
    wasted pixelswasted pixels Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    After skimming my playlists for a few minutes, I'd recommend...

The Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect
    Elliott Smith - The White Lady Loves You More

...over your current choices from Meloy and Smith (respectively), and I'd further suggest...

The Wrens - Ex-Girl Collection
    The Thermals - St. Rosa and the Swallows
    The Knife - Heartbeats

...as a few songs I would cite as lyrically exceptional.

And I'm going to ninja in Richard Shindell - Che Guevara T-Shirt, because I'm on thin ice with my girlfriend, and mentioning her favorite singer/songwriter will earn me some brownie points.

wasted pixels on
  • Options
    SpeakeasySpeakeasy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I might revisit this, but I would replace B&S's Boy with the Arab Strap with Your Cover's Blown. Fantastic song with drastically different parts, but the lyrics are all coherently the same story.

Fantastic choice on Dylan, by the way.

Speakeasy on
    smokeco3.jpg
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2008
    "You Can Call Me Al" by Paul Simon, and shame on you for not having it up there already. ;)

This song shows up all over the place in soft-rock radio commercial and the like, and many have heard it and never really listened to it. Count me among them up until about 8 months ago, when someone said to me, "no, listen," and I did.

Musically, it's fucking catchy, and there's no doubting that. It does things that, while maybe old hat now, were new for the time. But forget that. For the purposes of this thread: music, feh.

The important thing is, this song is one of the most beautiful, from a linguistic perspective, that I've ever heard. Every word and every sound and every extra syllable seems carefully chosen to flow while still making sense in a (quite meaningful) context, and it comes together in an impossibly fluid way. There are plays on words and language in this song that are fun, but it's more than that. It actually manages to make English feel beautiful.

When you listen to this song, don't worry about what they're saying the first time through. Just let the sound wash over you.

(I wonder how badly this post is going to get me made fun of. >.> )

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    wasted pixelswasted pixels Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    ceres wrote: »

That's why I hate posting in music threads (here or anywhere).

"Hey guys, here's something that touches my soul!"
    "The lyrics are trite, the singing is pitiful, the album is weak, and the vibrato during the cello solo is all wrong."
    "._."

wasted pixels on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited July 2008
    ceres wrote: »

That's why I hate posting in music threads (here or anywhere).

"Hey guys, here's something that touches my soul!"
    "The lyrics are trite, the singing is pitiful, the album is weak, and the vibrato during the cello solo is all wrong."
    "._."

Yeah.. sometimes there's no accounting for taste (yours or anyone's), and after a while it just becomes about appreciating people for all the different ways and places in which they can find a little beauty.

ceres on
  • Options
    MonoxideMonoxide Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited July 2008
    It's not a bad suggestion, ceres.

But if you're going to try to get her to take You Can Call Me Al seriously, you probably shouldn't show her the music video.

Monoxide on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Monoxide wrote: »
    It's not a bad suggestion, ceres.

But if you're going to try to get her to take You Can Call Me Al seriously, you probably shouldn't show her the music video.
    Agreed. At least.. first thing. icon_ninja.gif

(Hehe, okay, I have the song going in the background, and the ninja eyes are moving in time.)

ceres on
  • Options
    SpeakeasySpeakeasy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Ok I came up with some more. Trying to avoid the classics out there.

Wilco - At Least That's What You Said
    Mercury Rev - Holes
    Sparklehorse - Gold Day
    Sonic Youth - Tunic (Or something else...that's the song that popped in my mind)
    M83 - Safe (for something simple...because elongated lyrics doesn't equal meaning) or Farewell/Goodbye
    King Crimson - The Court Of The Crimson King
    Bob Schneider - Big Blue Sea
    Fantastic Plastic Machine - Love is Psychadelic
    Seachange - News from Nowhere

Oh and I think Radiohead's A Wolf At The Door has great lyrics...moreso than Let Down. But that's me.

Also too tired to make a description of every song in ceres's manner. Listen to the songs, look up the lyrics and if you like it, go for it.

Speakeasy on
    smokeco3.jpg
  • Options
    LewiePLewieP Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Ballboy - Really great Scottish band, very witty, but very heartfelt too. Bunch of free downloads here. Definately check out "i hate scotland", "sex is boring" and "i gave up my eyes to a man who was blind". My mates cover of "The sash my father wore" is on their site too, near the bottom.

Dan le Sac vs Scrubious Pip - Really great hip hop/poetry duo, although a lot of their best stuff isn't on the myspace...

The Postal Service - Very charming electronic indie, with very sweet lyrics. Bunch of free downloads here.

I always like Rage Against the Machine for whenever I need to rage against the machine. If you like Radiohead, Thom Yorke's solo album 'The Eraser' is a good bet too. Flaming Lips are great fun too. Klaxxons for crazy. Anything connected to Damon Albarn will have solid lyrics, so blur, Gorillaz or The Good the Bad and the Queen.

LewieP on
  • Options
    Ado-sanAdo-san Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Nice thread :P
    DMB and John Mayer the best modern lyricists? Egad!

Way to have The Smiths and The Mountain Goats up there! :D

I love You Can Call Me Al as well (nice one ceres). In fact most of what is on Graceland is beautiful but I'd like to suggest "Under African Skies" which is on there as well.

I could pick just about anything from Bob Dylan. I like "Changing Of The Guards" but that's very epic and grandiose and not particularly easy to decipher. "Subterranean Homesick Blues" is pure cool. "I Want You" is wonderful. Oh and "Things Have Changed" is incredible.

Wolves - Josh Ritter. I think he's shaping up to be an extremely good lyricist, he's already got some gems.

I like the lyrics of The Feeing on their album Twelve Stops & Home because they are very easy to relate to and they've touched on many things I've gone through.

I enjoy The Shins' lyrics. New Slang is the usual choice there but I also like Mine's Not A High Horse and "A Comet Appears" among others

The Decemberists rock, as you already know I guess. Alot of great songs so it's hard to choose one. Wasted pixel's song suggestion is a great one though. I love "We Both Go Down Together".

Cat Stevens - lots to choose from, I like "Father & Son" and "Tea For The Tillerman"

The Clash - something off of London Calling. Maybe "Lost In The Supermarket" or "Train In Vain" or "Death Or Glory"

Oh jeez, Bruce Springsteen Once again, so many to choose from, but listen to the album The Rising. It was written as his reflections on the September 11 attacks, it's just amazing. I honestly can't pick a single track for you. Then again, I think a Springsteen album needs to be enjoyed in it's entirety.

NEIL YOUNG. Album: Harvest. Songs: Out On The Weekend and anything else really

I could go on all day so I'll leave it there. Hope that helps.

P.S. Lou Reed and/or The Velvet Underground, Elvis Costello, Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds, The Band.
    I have to stop now!

Ado-san on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Ado-san wrote: »
    P.S. Lou Reed and/or The Velvet Underground and/or John Cale

Fixed

LewieP on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    LewieP wrote: »
    P.S. Lou Reed and/or The Velvet Underground and/or John Cale

Fixed

Thanks! :D

Ado-san on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    UnknownSaintUnknownSaint Kasyn Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Well, the Mountain Goats were mentioned but not with enough emphasis. I'd recommend Tallahassee and Heretic Pride (Notably 'In the Craters On the Moon') for a few of the more accessible albums.

UnknownSaint on
  • Options
    IriahIriah Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Augie March - One Crowded Hour
    Augie March - Cold Acre
    Augie March - "Thin Captain Crackers"
    Augie March - "Mother Greer"
    Augie March - Just Passing Through

you can probably see where I'm going with this

edit: woops forgot about videos embedding themselves

Iriah on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Oh, Ben Folds

Brick
    Still Fighting It
    Fred Jones Part 2
    The Luckiest

Oh jeez and how could I forget Neil Finn! Almost anything from the Crowded House catalogue. Couple of examples:
    The World Where You Live
    Don't Dream It's Over

Ado-san on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Alive With The Glory of Love by Say Anything has some wonderful lyrics. It's about the lead singer's grandparents romance which took place throughout the Holocaust.

I also have to recommend Can't Stand Me Now by The Libertines, which is about two of the band members (Pete Doherty and Carl Barât) and how their friendship was torn apart by Pete's drug addiction.

Tav on
  • Options
    Dead Guy PerezDead Guy Perez Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds

YES. The only trouble here is that I don't know which single song to recommend. For a combination of "great lyrics" and "themes that won't immediately turn off a person who mostly listens to Dave Matthews", maybe go with "Do You Love Me? (Part 2)" from Let Love In or "Spell" from Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus.

Also, Leonard Cohen. "Famous Blue Raincoat" would be a good start.

Dead Guy Perez on
  • Options
    Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Jeff Mangum

Neutral Milk Hotel

Just give her the whole "Int he Aeroplane Over the Sea" album

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Death Cab for Cutie has some great vocals, but I don't know if anyone will echo me here.

We Looked Like Giants is a good song, and Cath... aswell.

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    tony_importanttony_important Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Makershot wrote: »
    Neutral Milk Hotel

Just give her the whole "Int he Aeroplane Over the Sea" album

Awesome advice. I would do this.

Owls - "Everyone is my Friend" is pretty lyrically awesome. It's not necessarily the most accessible of songs, but holy shit, the guy is a fucking poet.

tony_important on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Kate of LokysKate of Lokys Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    The Wrens - Ex-Girl Collection

And I'm going to ninja in Richard Shindell - Che Guevara T-Shirt, because I'm on thin ice with my girlfriend, and mentioning her favorite singer/songwriter will earn me some brownie points.
    When I saw this thread, I immediately thought of Ex-Girl Collection. I enjoyed the melody of the song the first time I heard it, but when I looked up the lyrics, I fell madly in love. The narrator is an unrepentant asshole, but you can just hear him laughing.
    fourth floor room
    each girl I’ve brought back home to bloom
    all fold on close inspection
    each one leaves a banner hanging from the eaves
    marking the eve of election
    ex-girl collection
    why
    into why not
    into what else you got?
    it’s just how men mark time

ann slams in
    another lightning round begins
    this could get interesting
    where’s ann been?
    she pours herself a don’t-ask gin
    no ice and light on the bitters
    I’m done with quitters
    "why?
    charles, I found out
    wipe that smile off your mouth
    I think it’s tell-me time…"

britt hit hard
    she found my box of beth’s best cards
    hand cut and signed with ‘x’s
    called at work
    "happy anniversary, jerk"
    and I just laughed at the timing with you on hold line 2 still crying
    "why
    play sex on the cuff?
    does beth like it rough?
    and learn your dirty lines?
    and keep her hair cropped"
    (the other shoe dropped)
    "is this how men mark time in couples?" she cursed
    (this sounds too rehearsed)
    as ann, hand on hip, accusing me to the rafters
    the words turn and spit and scorch right through to the plaster
    I’m called 10 kinds of a bastard
    curses came faster

ann stands down
    I think she thinks there's still some ground
    to run manoeuvres on
    but ann's so smart
    you couldn't even guess beth's part
    she said "beth must find you daring
    I'm way past caring"

why
    into why not?
    into charles gone to pot
    in hotter water
    line up to lift up a toast
    to the ones I hurt most
    and how the well’s gone lime
    with charles on the plow
    I’m roger over and how
    slower now men mark time
    fine
    why, what else you got?

Kate of Lokys on
  • Options
    SolventSolvent Econ-artist กรุงเทพมหานครRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    If I were to pick a Death Cab for Cutie song I'd go with Tiny Vessels. That song always blows me away.
    As for Nick Cave, I'd suggest perhaps Gates to the Garden from "No More Shall We Part".
    I feel like I want to suggest all of Tori Amos' album "Boys for Pele", but while I find all the lyrics on that CD hauntingly beautiful the meanings are puzzling and mired in abstraction, so it's probably not the best example.

I would definitely recommend Something for Kate's Beautiful Sharks and Pinstripe as some of the best lyrics ever written. But you may have trouble finding that outside of Aus.

Also, There is No Such Place by Augie March, but ditto about difficulty finding it.

Solvent on
    I don't know where he got the scorpions, or how he got them into my mattress.

http://newnations.bandcamp.com
  • Options
    YourFatAuntSusanYourFatAuntSusan Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm going to play devils advocate and agree with your girlfriend on the DMB lyrics. John Mayer can die in a fire, but DMB do have some exceptionally touching and meaningful lyrics. That said, so do millions of other musicians out there.
    Late at night with TV's hungry child
    His belly swells
    Oh, for a price of a coke or a smoke
    I could keep alive those hungry eyes

YourFatAuntSusan on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    PorkChopSandwichesPorkChopSandwiches Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I tend to listen to the music my wife enjoys when I'm with her because it makes her happy even if I hate it. Just a thought about a way to avoid getting into an argument about something unimportant.

PorkChopSandwiches on
  • Options
    bsjezzbsjezz Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    billy bragg's a fantastic songwriter, especially if you're into storytelling and/or politics - waiting for the great leap forward is fantastic, a real classic, but i also like a lover sings, the warmest room for a bit of his dry humour or levi stubbs' tears for a heartbreaker

i'd also second the crowded house suggestion.

oh and nick cave - into my arms is fairly affecting, or anything really from his best of cd.

and paul kelly, goodness. to her door is fantastic and i wouldn't forgive myself if i didn't mention everything's turning to white - it's based on a carver short story, one of the best regarded in all of contemporary literature, so it can't help but transfer some of that incredible drama

bsjezz on
    sC4Q4nq.jpg
  • Options
    enderwiggin13enderwiggin13 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    The Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect

Also, Aesop Rock is an amazing lyricist. He's all about the word-play, even going so far as to write two songs that are basically yin and yang....Daylight and Nightlight use the same lyrical framework, but are still very opposite to each other. I'm terrible at describing it, so listen and understand:

http://www.last.fm/music/Aesop+Rock/_/Daylight
    http://www.last.fm/music/Aesop+Rock/_/Night+Light

Or if you're looking for less wordplay, and more meaning to the lyrics:

http://www.last.fm/music/Aesop+Rock/_/No+Regrets

enderwiggin13 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    bsjezz wrote: »
    billy bragg's a fantastic songwriter, especially if you're into storytelling and/or politics - waiting for the great leap forward is fantastic, a real classic, but i also like a lover sings, the warmest room for a bit of his dry humour or levi stubbs' tears for a heartbreaker

Yay :D I like A New England.

Ado-san on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Egads, I can't believe I've forgotten some of these. Love Billy Bragg (I'm a fan of "To Have And Have Not," myself), Aesop Rock, Nick Cave, Neutral Milk Hotel, Josh Ritter, and lots others mentioned here.

At any rate, I now have to pare these down to a manageable level so I can fit them to one CD! Maybe I'll splurge and turn this into a two-CD mix...

Keep it up guys, this is great!
    I tend to listen to the music my wife enjoys when I'm with her because it makes her happy even if I hate it. Just a thought about a way to avoid getting into an argument about something unimportant.

Don't worry. I'll listen to her music without complaining (too much), and I think I've made it pretty clear to her that I'm not in the business of judging her or her music. If she insists on continuing to love this stuff, I might even buy her tickets to a show if they come through (jury's still out on whether I'll go with her though, hah!).

Besides, she's the one telling me that I have no musical taste if I don't appreciate Matthews or Mayer :P

This is all in good fun. If anything, it's a way for expanding my own musical library, because like I said earlier, my collection leans towards the punk-with-indecipherable-and/or-silly-lyrics and instrumental stuff. It'll be nice to get some more solid lyricists in there.

ChopperDave on
  • Options
    QuothQuoth the Raven Miami, FL FOR REALRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I like Erin McKeown, Kris Delmhorst and Regina Spektor's lyrics. Delmhorst actually has a CD in which she put famous poems to music, or wrote music about those poems.

Honestly, she's hit or miss, but overall I think Ani DiFranco is an amazing lyricist. I prefer her more narrative songs rather than the lyric ones. My favorites are:

School Night
    Shy
    Both Hands
    Rush Hour
    Superhero
    Hello Birmingham
    Untouchable Face

Quoth on
  • Options
    RyadicRyadic Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm a lot like you ChopperDave, where music that impresses me involves instruments. I love fast guitar solos and memorable guitar riffs. Speedy drums and bass lines can make songs epic. And I despise DMB and John Mayer as well.

When it comes to songs with great lyrics, there are a few that come to mind.

Frank Sinatra - My way -- I absolutely love this song and the lyrics are truly beautiful.

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody -- Lyrics are awesome if you pay attention to them, and the instrumentals in the song are great, which I'm sure you already know. :)

Megadeth - A Tout Le Monde -- Hardcore band, and this song is very awesome.

Bone Thugs N Harmony - Crossroads or Home (2 seperate songs) -- Back when I used to listen to rap heavily, I loved these songs. I actually still love thme and this rap group is pretty much the only rap I still listen to.

Ryadic on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Modest Mouse has pretty amazing lyrics in most every song.

also, Cake? maybe? Their lyrics are at least amusing in every song, and generally have more meaning behind them.

JebusUD on
    and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Post BluePost Blue Redmond, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Please check out the following songs by Aimee Mann:

Invisible Ink
    Little Bombs
    Nightmare Girl
    That's Just What You Are
    Save Me

Her lyrics hold up on paper much the same as a well-written piece of music will still sound good as a midi, but her delivery is as much of a song as the content she provides.

Post Blue on
    Moments before the wind.
  • Options
    NostregarNostregar Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Tim Minchin is a musical comedian I quite enjoy . He tends to write very amusing yet well written and catchy songs. I can link a few youtube videos of him if you'd like to listen to some of his better songs.

They're basically all NSFW, yet definately worth listening to.

It's cool if I link them here right? Not breaking any rules I don't know about?

Nostregar on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    If we are talking comedy music, then Flight of the Conchords is a must

Seriously

LewieP on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Yeah, Flight of the Conchords is pretty excellent as well.

I guess that showed it was ok to link some YouTube videos, so here goes. Tim Minchin songs:

"Dark Side", my favorite song by him. Not really NSFW.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I15rCluWLac

"Inflatable You", another good song. Pretty NSFW.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6raVzrbqrM

"Ten Foot Cock and a Few Hundred Virgins". Super goddamn NSFW. Pretty funny though.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tp0NPC8OGU

Nostregar on
  • Options
    ben0207ben0207 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    This Tim Michin guy is pretty awesome. Does he have an album out or just live stuff?

ben0207 on
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Nostregar on
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I've always been a fan of Ani Difranco's lyrics. She has a unique way of using words and phrasing them that I like. Anything off of the album Dilate is good, but here are a few of my favorites in no particular order:

School Night
    Napoleon
    Dilate
    Little Plastic Castle
    Untouchable Face

Sir Carcass on