As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for BYOC pass have 2 regular passes.

ThePimpImpThePimpImp Registered User regular
edited August 2006 in PAX Archive
A friend backed out on going so I have an extra pass. I registered too late for BYOC but another friend I am travelling and staying with has one. So I have 2 regular passes, and am looking to turn that into one BYOC pass. If anybody is intersted Give me a PM.

Also willing to trade 1 pass and some $$

ThePimpImp on

• Options
    ThePimpImpThePimpImp Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    No takers, turns out the 2 people I'mstaying with also have BYOC lol. SO I'm all alone (computerless in seattle area... or something).

ThePimpImp on
  • Options
    Lazarus PlusLazarus Plus Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I could trade. I have a 3 day BOYC that is heretofore useless, tragically.

Interested? PM me.

Lazarus Plus on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006

Interested? PM me.

Unable to bring your computer? :(

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    Lazarus PlusLazarus Plus Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    BigRed wrote:

Interested? PM me.

My decent (X800 graphics, I think that's still "decent") computer became a pile of parts sold on eBay due to extreme irriatation at motherboard issues. I won't be building a new PC gaming rig until I get some other issues squared first.

So, yes. I could bring POS computers but that is extremely meh, when I could wander about instead.

Lazarus Plus on
  • Options
    BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    BigRed wrote:

Interested? PM me.

My decent (X800 graphics, I think that's still "decent") computer became a pile of parts sold on eBay due to extreme irriatation at motherboard issues. I won't be building a new PC gaming rig until I get some other issues squared first.

So, yes. I could bring POS computers but that is extremely meh, when I could wander about instead.

If you cant agree to sell it to someone before pax time, you should be able to sell it day of in the line, or you can bring it to registration to get the byoc part refunded.

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • Options
    slacktronslacktron Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    BigRed wrote:

Interested? PM me.

If you can't sell/trade your ticket by Thursday, send me a PM. I can bring a spare system.

It's not smokin' fast, but it can play most games: 3200 Athlon XP w/ 1 Gb 2-3-2-5 RAM, Radeon 9800 Pro. I brought systems for two PA'ers I'd never met in person last year, and everything worked out just fine. So I'm comfortable loaning it out.

slacktron on
    slacktron_zombie_fighter_sig.jpg
  • Options
    Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2006
    I sent you a PM about a possible purchase, fyi. Contact me at stabbitystyle@gmail.com Hope to hear from you soon, I need to know whether I should pack my system. This would save a ton of hastle for the CS:S tourney.

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png