Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Lich King Beta

stranger678stranger678 Registered User
edited July 2008 in MMO Extravaganza
I received an invitation to the Lich King beta, however, since the code originated from the worldwide invitational, it is for European players only, being in Arizona, this is less then useful.

So anybody who has a European WOW account (Trust me, I tried everything, and this code will only activate a Burning Crusade account tied to Europe) feel free to post and I will PM you the invite, and then your off to happy beta land.

PASig.jpg
stranger678 on

• EchoEcho Moderator mod
    edited July 2008
    Hay.

Echo on
    Echo wrote: »
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    edited July 2008
    "Hay" is Swedish for "Gimme".

Just making' myself clear.

Echo on
    Let they who have not posted about their balls in the wrong thread cast the first stone.
  • stranger678stranger678 Registered User
    edited July 2008
    PM sent, Hope you have fun. Cause I am busy being bitter and crying.

stranger678 on
    PASig.jpg
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    PM sent, Hope you have fun. Cause I am busy being bitter and crying.

I shall join you.

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
  • EchoEcho Moderator mod
    edited July 2008
    My boner is immense and solid and very grateful.

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.