As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Trophy Support?

chrizkerr2chrizkerr2 Registered User new member
edited October 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
So I just heard that the "Penny Arcade Adventures" is going to be released on PSN (Yay!) just wondering if anyone will know if it will support Trophies or not?

Thanks in advance!

chrizkerr2 on

• HH VladHH Vlad Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Yes, we are pretty excited! Lots of hard work coming together. As some of you know, Torque is not on PS3 at the moment so we had to write our own solution. The official announcement is here: http://www.rainslick.com/news

We don't have an answer to that right now. I can tell you the game is fully playable and looks great. There has been a lot of new PSN stuff that just recently came down the pipe so we have to look into it.

HH Vlad on
  • WillethWilleth Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Oh wow, this is great! Presumably the later episodes will all be simultaneous releases on all platforms, then?

Willeth on
    @vgreminders - Don't miss out on timed events in gaming!
    @gamefacts - Totally and utterly true gaming facts on the regular!
    edited July 2008
    As close as we can manage. People seem to think we are a huge company ;) And then get upset when we work hard and release on more platforms as soon as we are able! I think it is safe to assume we are going to be able to release everything within a window of a couple of weeks. There are a lot of logistics for each platform as you can imagine.

HH Vlad on
    edited August 2008
    It's official--we are adding trophy support for EP1 on PS3. Also, in case it was not clear, all the episodes are coming to PSN as well as the other platforms.

HH Vlad on
  • chrizkerr2chrizkerr2 Registered User new member
    edited October 2008
    HH Vlad wrote: »
    It's official--we are adding trophy support for EP1 on PS3. Also, in case it was not clear, all the episodes are coming to PSN as well as the other platforms.

Just saw the trophies on ps3fanboy... Thanks for adding them! <3

Expect a purchase from me when it gets released!

chrizkerr2 on