As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Pelican bay

01matre1101matre11 Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Penny Arcade Games
I don t know where I find ticket to pelican bay????

01matre11 on

• chuckleberryfinnchuckleberryfinn Ireland Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Have you explored Hobo Alley properly?

chuckleberryfinn on
    No Protoss players were underpowered during this post.
  • 01matre1101matre11 Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    ok I from poland so I don't read english wery well....:-/ ok this place is in place where I must kill 122 small robots...

01matre11 on
    edited July 2008
    AAAGRRRRRRRRHHHHH...!!!! where is this ugly ticket......!!!Help......help help help...

01matre11 on
    edited July 2008
    huj wam w dupe...!!!!

01matre11 on
  • chuckleberryfinnchuckleberryfinn Ireland Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Hoboo alley is the third location in the game. It's the place with the 122 small robots like you said. The ticket is held by the scientist that is working on pee research. When you start in hobo alley take the first left and the scientist is at the end of that section of the street. His name is Dr. Ernald P. Whimple, he wears a white coat and has a big red nose.
    huj wam w dupe.

That is not very polite.

chuckleberryfinn on
    No Protoss players were underpowered during this post.
    edited July 2008
    oo simple, I talk to him but this ugly creature don't wat speak with me...oł and I dont' t know what i must to do with mime in firs location....

01matre11 on
    edited August 2008
    wow nobody find the ticket to pelican bay???? it s horible...

01matre11 on
    edited August 2008
    Agrrrhhh.. who know what I must to do witch the Dr. and the mime??

01matre11 on
  • OpunayaOpunaya Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I'm really having trouble understanding you. "Witch the Dr."? The Mime?

Opunaya on
    edited August 2008
    ( Dr. I mine doctor witch big red nose in seckond location, an the mime in the first location near the orange three...

01matre11 on
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    He's talking about both the Silent Pope (orange tree) and the mime encountered when entering Pelican Bay...

The Silent Pope will be dealt with later. The mime on the boardwalk of Pelican Bay wants three (3) items related to being a mime.
    Invisible Stairs, Invisible Rope, and an Invisible Box. You will find these items after fighting some enemies. I don't remember which ones, but after every fight the game tells you what you've collected in the aftermath. These items will eventually be given to you.

After you collect them, return to the first mime on the boardwalk and give them to him.

We're willing to help whenever possible, but it does mean you need to be as descriptive as you can be.

EDIT:
    Oh wait, he's talking about the Doctor with the urine fetish... Oops.
    If you haven't already, you need to complete the task for the first character you meet in Hobo Alley. You get this task by talking to him a second time. As in, the second time you initiate a conversation with him, he'll mention that he needs something done. Complete his task and then you'll be able to perform the Doctor's task.

Santa Claustrophobia on
    edited August 2008
    ok witch pope I understand but witch doctor I don't know what I must to do I don't remember his task..:-/

01matre11 on
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    01matre11 wrote: »
    ok witch pope I understand but witch doctor I don't know what I must to do I don't remember his task..:-/

You're talking about the one in Hobo Alley, correct?

Santa Claustrophobia on
    edited August 2008
    Yes doctor witch big red nose..

01matre11 on
  • RelaubyRelauby Registered User new member
    edited August 2008
    Alright, leave the doctor alone for now. First, you must talk to the big man at the beginning of the second location, he will tell you to do something. Once you have completed his task, then you can talk to the doctor.

Relauby on
    edited August 2008
    you mena a mam in seckond location, his have big muscular and now he singing to me then i telk to him...

oh.. I finished his quest..

01matre11 on
    edited August 2008
    I think I start the game one more time...

01matre11 on