As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

IE error: /ebay?

LaPuzzaLaPuzza Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
Ok, I've got Vista, and I've noticed something strange just today. When I enter a word in the address box,such as "threadless" instead of www.threadless.com, I either get re-directed to some oddball site, or, if I put in "sony" for example, I get this:

Server Error in '/ebay' Application.

Argument 'Start' must be greater than 0 or equal to -1.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: Argument 'Start' must be greater than 0 or equal to -1.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentException: Argument 'Start' must be greater than 0 or equal to -1.]
Microsoft.VisualBasic.Strings.InStrRev(String StringCheck, String StringMatch, Int32 Start, CompareMethod Compare) +289
ebay.WebForm1.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +755
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +750

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.2300; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.2300

I have deleted the 2 programs I've added in the last week (fairway solitare and a *.mdi viewer) and no luck.

Any suggested fix? Thanks in advance.

LaPuzza on