As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

-

s_86s_86 Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
-

s_86 on

• ApexMirageApexMirage Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I do the ball thing, but I dont really have an explanation. Maybe because I had to figure it out myself growing up without a father? Idk.

ApexMirage on
    I'd love to be the one disappoint you when I don't fall down
  • GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Rip and fold. Less wasteful that way. Used to do the ball back when I was younger, but I am a wiser man now.

GreasyKidsStuff on
  • reddogreddog The Mountain Brooklyn, NYRegistered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Rip & fold....the wrapping around the hand method i've never heard of...wasteful no?

reddog on
    reddog.png
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    This is either a D&D thread or an SE++ thread, I leave it up to s_86 where it's going.

Choose your poison.

Thanatos on
  • MeizMeiz Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    So, are you seriously looking for help and advice on how to wipe your own ass?

Meiz on
  • vonPoonBurGervonPoonBurGer Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I had this conversation with a bunch of friends at a bar in university. We canvassed the bar for feedback and found it was ~70% folder, ~20% crumpler, ~10% wrapper. For more interesting research in anal cleansing habits, try asking people if they wipe front to back, or back to front.

vonPoonBurGer on
    Xbox Live:vonPoon | PSN: vonPoon | Steam: vonPoonBurGer
  • saint2esaint2e Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I'm a crumpler, and always ALWAYS front to back.

saint2e on
    banner_160x60_01.gif
  • ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    S_86, you can remake this in SE++ or D&D if you want. It's really not an H/A thread.

Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.