As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How Do I Get My Hands On...

JakeratboyJakeratboy Registered User regular
edited July 2008 in Games and Technology
How do I get this sweater vest?!?!?!?

bully-cosplay-sdcc-490.jpg

HHHOOOWWW??!?!?!?!?!?!??!

...I will also accept any information on the whereabouts of a 'Bully' size L t-shirt...

I really have just tried a bunch of sites, eBay and the like, and have yet to find any 'Bully' merch. Rockstar stopped carrying it a while back. I'm just not sure where I should look...

Some people get pictures... All I've got are words. Letters and numbers and exclamation points!
Jakeratboy on

• Options
    DashuiDashui Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Ebay?

Dashui on
    Xbox Live, PSN & Origin: Vacorsis 3DS: 2638-0037-166
  • Options
    JakeratboyJakeratboy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Dashui wrote: »
    Ebay?

Nah, tried that. They don't have anything for it.

Thanks, though.

Jakeratboy on
    Some people get pictures... All I've got are words. Letters and numbers and exclamation points!
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    1 buy a blue sweater vest
    2 commission a craftster for embroidery
    3 ???
    4 Bully sweat-vest, get.

acidlacedpenguin on
    GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    Fatty McBeardoFatty McBeardo Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Why not call up Rockstar's marketing/merchandising dept and ask them?

Fatty McBeardo on
  • Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    blowjobs, lots of blowjobs.

SageinaRage on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    DehumanizedDehumanized Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I can't help but notice that the sweater vests in either picture do not match. The one in the photo is missing gold neck trim. :(

Dehumanized on
  • Options
    Atlus ParkerAtlus Parker Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    I can't help but notice that the sweater vests in either picture do not match. The one in the photo is missing gold neck trim. :(

First thought in my mind. That guy just bought a sweater that looked very similar to the Bully one. Try looking in clothing stores, even in the boys section. Now is a good time to find something like that as it's a very "Back to School" type of sweater.

Edit: Although the coat of arms seems to match as far as I can tell. Not a very good pic on either.

Edit: To be a bit more helpful, find a similar sweater and print the coat of arms out on that iron on decal paper. It'd look close to the in game screen shot but would lack the embroidered look of the real one.

Atlus Parker on
  • Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Edit: To be a bit more helpful, find a similar sweater and print the coat of arms out on that iron on decal paper. It'd look close to the in game screen shot but would lack the embroidered look of the real one.

This is what it looks like he did judging by the picture.

tsmvengy on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ZackSchillingZackSchilling Registered User regular
    edited July 2008
    Get someone with sewing experience to add the gold trim for you, too. It's not as hard as it looks. Try your grandmother.

ZackSchilling on
    ghost-robot.jpg