As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Rhythm Tengoku DS (Question about importing)

TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Games and Technology
Hey all,

So I heard about this game the other day, and after watching a few youtube videos, I was pretty much sold on it being awesome.

My question is whether importing it will be worth it, since there will be a US release at some point. Does anyone know if the 2 versions will be different at all? I just don't know if I should wait, or just import it becuase it looks cool.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
FFXIV: Tchel Fay
Nintendo ID: Tortalius
Steam: Tortalius
Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
Tcheldor on

• Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Strangely enough we don't know what will be in the as yet unreleased western version.

However I strongly doubt anything much will change beyond translating the moon speak. If you wait then you can make your decision with a full set of information, if you can't wait then Rhythm Tengoku GBA was perfectly playable without having a clue what any of the text meant.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Getting the GBA version is turning out to be very very difficult. I haven't been able to find it anywhere, except on Ebay, and that was for $70.

Tcheldor on
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    So worth it IMO. One of my all time top games evar.

You could wait and see if you like the DS version first, then decide if it's worth the effort and cash to track down the progenitor.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    True, always a good option, but I'm just trying to figure out whether it's worth it to import. :(

Tcheldor on