As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Handheld platformy goodness desired

2»

• Options
    greeblegreeble Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Six wrote: »
    PSP + Cave Story

BTW thanks for reminding me to grab Cave Story, I put it on my psp and started playing it. So far it seems quite good.

greeble on
    PSN/steam/battle.net: greeble XBL: GreebleX

Let me tell you about Demon's Souls....
    I’ll tell you what happens in Demon’s Souls when you die. You come back as a ghost with your health capped at half. And when you keep on dying, the alignment of the world turns black and the enemies get harder. That’s right, when you fail in this game, it gets harder. Why? Because fuck you is why.
  • Options
    maximumzeromaximumzero I...wait, what? New Orleans, LARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    greeble wrote: »
    PSP + Cave Story

BTW thanks for reminding me to grab Cave Story, I put it on my psp and started playing it. So far it seems quite good.

Wait they finally released Cave Story? How much is it?

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
    Switch: 6200-8149-0919 / Wii U: maximumzero / 3DS: 0860-3352-3335 / eBay Shop
  • Options
    XagarathXagarath Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    PSP + Cave Story

I think this is homebrew

Xagarath on
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Xagarath wrote: »
    PSP + Cave Story

I think this is homebrew

Aye. I played it a while back on mine.

I also played and beat it on my GP2X.

yalborap on
  • Options
    FremFrem Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Enjoy homebrew ports while you can. The creator has asked everyone in the process of porting to stop. There are rumors of an official WiiWare release.

Frem on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    PSP + Cave Story

I think this is homebrew

Oh. Homebrew. Fuck that.

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png
  • Options
    yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    PSP + Cave Story

I think this is homebrew

Oh. Homebrew. Fuck that.

...What's so bad about homebrew?

yalborap on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    yalborap wrote: »
    PSP + Cave Story

I think this is homebrew

Oh. Homebrew. Fuck that.

...What's so bad about homebrew?

The fact that I supposedly have to buy some sort of homebrew battery and jump through a bunch of other fucking hoops not to mention possibly bricking my system for a bunch of illegal software with only a few gems in there that are legitimate "homebrew" games. [Not to mention Sony releasing their own firmware on a regular basis.]

maximumzero on
    FU7kFbw.png