As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Cell phone plan/advice - Verizon

tralevtralev Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
So it basically boils down to the fact that I don't really trust a Verizon sales associate to just give me the facts straight.

Right now I just have a Razor3m with Verizon. Upgrade time is coming soon and I would really like a phone that I can sync with outlook easily, full keypad, surf the web, navigation (maybe?).

My real question is how much do the plans that let me do all of these fancy things cost? Almost 100% of my cell phone use is to other Verizon customers so I never need a lot of minutes.

If I figure out I don't really need mobile web and navigation can I just get a souped down plan?

Also, anyone have cool phones to recommend?

Steam: tralev PS3: GeekMcD
tralev on

• Options
    XanoXano Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Verizon carries the Blackberry Curve...which is really really nice - feature packed - and popular amongst the business people from what I gather. You might also want to check out the LG Voyager which is pretty decent as well..

I'd check Cnet.com and look at the cell phone reviews

Xano on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]