As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lightsabers..... FTW or FTL?

RedmondKCRedmondKC Registered User regular
edited September 2006 in PAX Archive
Hey ya'll. I was the guy that brought the lightsabers, and I realized (stupidly) after the show that I got ZERO pictures of me with them. I'm trying to find some, and I've only been able to turn up two or three. If you or anyone you know has pictures of the tard with the sabers, and it's not too much of an inconvenience, could you send me a link/post it here? I'm looking at you, dude-who-made-me-pose-for-a-shot-in-line-making-me-feel-like-an-ubergeek. :-D

Also, anyone else have some Master Replica Sabers? I'm going to bring them again next year, as I think they were super-fun when the lights went up at the concerts. I'd love to have a whole posse of lightsaber-wielding geeks. That would more or less make my damned UNIVERSE. I'll ask again before PAX 07, and maybe we can organize something. I fully expect to have some robes finished by then :D

Redmond
Dude with Lightsabers PAX 06 and 07.
Producer/Writer/Voice Actor/Machinimator/Community Relations Manager ---- Apt T Productions
RedmondKC on

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited August 2006
    i was there when you were attacked by ninjas outside. I'll post someday later :p gotta go right now.

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    FerquinFerquin Snorlax Renton, WA, USARegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    You mean this?

"Please don't put me on their YouTube!"

I was the guy next to you. That's my bag there.

Ferquin on
    Ferquin N.C. Root
  • Options
    ~PAX Girl~~PAX Girl~ Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I saw you but i didn't get pictures. I was too busy beating the two kids next to you at mario kart and pictochatting :P

~PAX Girl~ on
    <insert sig, that i don't want to find, here>
  • Options
    TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Taramoor on
  • Options
    Fo0dNippl4Fo0dNippl4 Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    Hahah, oh man.

I'm the guy in the STFU shirt.

Lightsabers were most definitely FTW, especially during the concerts.

Fo0dNippl4 on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    HolyHesusHolyHesus Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    im still waiting for stormtroopers to show up.

HolyHesus on
  • Options
    JoshEEEJoshEEE Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I have several MR Sabers and one Parks Saber.

I prefer the Empire though, so I rarely dress up in the Jedi stuff. My Stormtrooper costume is favored.

As for Stormtroopers showing up, I'm sure I could arrange that. Garrison Titan in the house. :D

JoshEEE on
    Bring it

GWgFmYD.png
  • Options
    gates_apcogates_apco Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I really like the lightsabers during the concert. I was at Saturday night's. My friends invited me into the guest section so I saw you all from the side of the stage. It looked really great. Don't take my word for it though, I'm old (30) and may be out of the loop of what is cool.

gates_apco on
  • Options
    HolyHesusHolyHesus Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    JoshEEE wrote:

I prefer the Empire though, so I rarely dress up in the Jedi stuff. My Stormtrooper costume is favored.

As for Stormtroopers showing up, I'm sure I could arrange that. Garrison Titan in the house. :D

Im counting on you next year.

HolyHesus on
  • Options
    Kato_ArabelKato_Arabel Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    JoshEEE wrote:

Kickass. I've heard of these guys! Bring on the Stormtroopers. I might buy a lightsaber just to fend off the Stormtroopers from taking Gabe and Tycho into custody~! Deaf Jedi Gamer to the Rescueeeeee--ack.

*trips on the stairs and falls down for ten flights*

Kato_Arabel on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Actually, that picture up there is of my buddy Ryan who was holding a place in line for me whilst I got the other sabers/dinner. He was most definitely the right-hand saber-man though. He had to hold that shiz whilst in line for a long while, so he gets mad props. Plus he fought of teh ninjas, so that's also good.

As far as having a garrison of stormtroopers goes, we have only one official Saber-Folk statement:

BRING IT ON!!!!11pwnt!!!

Anyway. If you want Ryan's myspace, it's www.myspace.com/dontkillkittens.

Mine is www.myspace.com/frommlet

Giggidy. Giggidy giggidy. Giggidy goo.[/url]

RedmondKC on
    Redmond
    Producer/Writer/Voice Actor/Machinimator/Community Relations Manager ---- Apt T Productions
  • Options
    HighfireHighfire Registered User regular
    edited September 2006
    DSC03249.jpg

Highfire on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Highfire wrote:
    DSC03249.jpg

Wewt. I need more of those. I'm pretty sure we got all over the videos for the concerts, so I can't wait for that as well :-P

RedmondKC on
    Redmond
  • Options
    NekomimiNekomimi attorney at lawl Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited September 2006
    I hope you weren't the one I wanted to punch in the face...

There were some really obnoxious dorks with sabers that REALLY pissed me off that weekend.

Star Wars fans with lightsabers=cool.
    Overly obnoxious people in a VERY crowded area with lightsabers=not cool.

Nekomimi on
  • Options
    edited September 2006
    Nekomimi wrote:
    I hope you weren't the one I wanted to punch in the face...

There were some really obnoxious dorks with sabers that REALLY pissed me off that weekend.

Star Wars fans with lightsabers=cool.
    Overly obnoxious people in a VERY crowded area with lightsabers=not cool.

Lol. What was obnoxious about your people with sabers? As far as I'm aware I was the only folks with sabers, so it might have been me, in which case I'm terribly sorry... :-(

RedmondKC on
    Redmond
This discussion has been closed.