As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Help finding a movie

KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
I got a movie from blockbuster online several years ago, but the recent history doesn't go back far enough for me to be able to find it that way. I can't at all remember how I found it in the firs tplace, I think it was one of those 'if you like this, try these movies' sort of things.

I can't even remember it well enough to remember the plot very well. I know it was Oriental (Japanese or Korean I'm guessing). It had people in suit monster fights, and the hero at the very end got like a gundam style suit I think. The thing I do remember very well was there was a fight during the movie with a lava monster guy, and it would change it's hands into different weapons.

I know it's not a lot to go off of, but thanks in advance.

KurnDerak on

• BasarBasar IstanbulRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    D-War?

Yonggary (Reptelian)?

(googled)

Basar on
    i live in a country with a batshit crazy president and no, english is not my first language

• KurnDerakKurnDerak Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Okay, I finally just did a search under all of the Fantasy movies on Blockbuster.com, and I think I found it.
    Orochie the Eight-Headed Dragon.

I seem to be off on my ability to do searches the past few weeks. Thanks anyways.

KurnDerak on