As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bedroom Problems

KyleWPetersonKyleWPeterson Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in Help / Advice Forum
No, not those kind of problems. I need to move a bed box back to my folks' home from my apartment tomorrow and need to know how to tie it. The trip will be around sixty miles and I'll be driving at around seventy miles per hour. I have a 2003 Ford Explorer so fitting it on top of there isn't going to be a problem, I just need to know how much and what kind of stuff I'm going to need to make sure the thing doesn't fall off on the way. Any and all help is appreciated.

KyleWPeterson on

• Options
    MishraMishra Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    See if You can get a ratchet strap, preferably two

Mishra on
    "Give a man a fire, he's warm for the night. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life."
    -Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    One of these?

Do you think I could find one at Wal-Mart?

KyleWPeterson on
  • Options
    DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    I wish I get could get something like that at walmart...in all seriousness I don't think i've seen a ratchet strap at walmart. That is here in Canada though. Do you guys have home hardware or home depots? You could deffinetly get one there and there pretty common over here

Dixon on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    We've got Home Depots here, but I doubt it'll be open late enough for what I need. I might have to wait until tomorrow, although I'd rather not.

KyleWPeterson on
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Most close around 9pm, but open at like 6am for contractors. Their site lists the phone number, and the nice robot voice will tell you the hours, as they "vary seasonally".

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    Welp, I made it all the way with rope and rope alone. Thanks for the help though!

KyleWPeterson on