As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Race On (maybe)] Mini Z at pax?

leafleaf Registered User regular
edited August 2008 in PAX Archive
So my new mini z is in the mail, and should hopefully clear customs and arrive here in the next week, since it's already at the border now according to tracking info.

http://www.youtube.com/v/gUnMKpM2eNw&hl=en&fs=1

Is anyone else into this stuff? I know one enforcer at the byoc had his monster truck going around the front desk. If so, and with luck mine arrives before pax, maybe we could have a little race going on somewhere?

edit: oh god I don't know how to embed youtubes :'<

newsig-notweed.jpg
leaf on

• Options
    proXimityproXimity Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Those look pretty sweet, now I wish i had one...

proXimity on
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Yeah I linked that vid since I ordered the awd model, and drift tires. It'll be stock otherwise, not quite enough time I figured to get custom suspension,drivetrain, engine or bearings and wheel knuckles in. Hell, I'll be adjusting the wheel offset while at pax if everything arrives when it should.

But it can drift! And there'll always be time later to rice it out.

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • Options
    SkinnaySkinnay Registered User regular
    edited August 2008
    are those like like the xmod things? i got a skyline gt-r for that lol

Skinnay on
    I'm Awesome!!!
  • Options
    S2000GanS2000Gan Spartan-Rogue Class, Red Squad Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Mini-z Are higher quality, performance, etc. than Xmods, I have a Stock Evo, and a Drifting Gen1. I wont be bringing them.

S2000Gan on
    hnx2ZrU.jpg6jYGFlE.png
This discussion has been closed.