As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Terrible Sex

1525355575864

Posts

  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Shibby do you even know what numbers mean anymore or has the numbers part of your brain shriveled up and dropped off in favour of the fuck any living and/or semi-living thing part?

    Spectre-x on
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    even so

    4.5 is not 4

    AND even on top of that

    any addition in excess of 4 bands are still artists, and therefore count as a whole

    Raneados on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    even so

    4.5 is not 4

    AND even on top of that

    any addition in excess of 4 bands are still artists, and therefore count as a whole
    I did, it's four and a half, I round down. Thats how grunge I am.
    Can't you read?

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    And actually is about 4.25 bands/arists.
    Mark Arm is in three of the bands listed, Stone Gossard and Jeff Ament where in two bands that I listed.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    even so

    4.5 is not 4

    AND even on top of that

    any addition in excess of 4 bands are still artists, and therefore count as a whole
    I did, it's four and a half, I round down. Thats how grunge I am.
    Can't you read?

    You round down to four from what has just now been established as five?

    Spectre-x on
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    I see five band names therefore that leads me to the assumption that there are five bands.

    To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I once went down on a Mexican chick whose cooter smelled like refried beans and tasted like burritos.

    You say that like it's a complaint, but people pay for that kind of food.

    Also, what kind of burritos? Beef? Chicken? Did it have queso?

    Defender on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Raneados wrote: »
    even so

    4.5 is not 4

    AND even on top of that

    any addition in excess of 4 bands are still artists, and therefore count as a whole
    I did, it's four and a half, I round down. Thats how grunge I am.
    Can't you read?

    You round down to four from what has just now been established as five?
    4.25 bands round down to four. I listed five, but most of them have th same band members which equals to about 4.25 bands listed. Rounding down, from what I said Artist/bands equals four.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Brodo FagginsBrodo Faggins Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    It tasted like a hair burrito. And no queso (at first anyway).

    Brodo Faggins on
    9PZnq.png
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm hell sad, people. I'm not entirely sure why. Do you know anything on the internets that causes instant cheer?

    Indie Winter on
    RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • DefenderDefender Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Exercise causes instant cheer. Do it.

    Defender on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Defender wrote: »
    I once went down on a Mexican chick whose cooter smelled like refried beans and tasted like burritos.

    You say that like it's a complaint, but people pay for that kind of food.

    Also, what kind of burritos? Beef? Chicken? Did it have queso?
    Chicken chimichangas are better than any burrito listed. Chimichanga, is deep fried burrito before anyone decides to question it.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • lostwordslostwords Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    I'm hell sad, people. I'm not entirely sure why. Do you know anything on the internets that causes instant cheer?

    ???

    lostwords on
    rat.jpg tumbler? steam/ps3 thingie: lostwords Amazon Wishlist!
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    shibby I read fine

    My four favorite bands/artist are David Bowie, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, Mother love bone, and The Monkeywrench

    this is what you posted

    David Bowie
    Mudhoney
    Soundgarden
    Mother Love Bone
    Monkeywrench


    these are 5 bands

    it doesn't matter who's in them because you listed the bands

    5 bands

    not 4, 4.25, 4.5 or some other decimal place

    5

    5 bands

    Raneados on
  • Tim-OTim-O Registered User
    edited September 2008
    go down to the pound and run around with some dogs.

    it will cheer you up, while at the same time break your heart.

    Tim-O on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Tim-O wrote: »
    go down to the pound and run around with some dogs.

    it will cheer you up, while at the same time break your heart.

    :cry:

    Indie Winter on
    RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Tim-O wrote: »
    go down to the pound and run around with some dogs.

    it will cheer you up, while at the same time break your heart.

    that started off like a rap

    Raneados on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    shibby I read fine

    My four favorite bands/artist are David Bowie, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, Mother love bone, and The Monkeywrench

    this is what you posted

    David Bowie
    Mudhoney
    Soundgarden
    Mother Love Bone
    Monkeywrench


    these are 5 bands

    it doesn't matter who's in them because you listed the bands

    5 bands

    not 4, 4.25, 4.5 or some other decimal place

    5

    5 bands
    Bands/artists. Altogether their are four and one fourth bands.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Tim-OTim-O Registered User
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    Tim-O wrote: »
    go down to the pound and run around with some dogs.

    it will cheer you up, while at the same time break your heart.

    that started off like a rap

    see, now I'm gonna be trying to come up with fresh lyrics all day.

    or maybe some phat beats

    Tim-O on
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    lostwords wrote: »
    I'm hell sad, people. I'm not entirely sure why. Do you know anything on the internets that causes instant cheer?

    ???

    ok, that helped. Kinda.

    Indie Winter on
    RCmKIvs.gif
    3034-4093-8537 on Switch
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    shibby I read fine

    My four favorite bands/artist are David Bowie, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, Mother love bone, and The Monkeywrench

    this is what you posted

    David Bowie
    Mudhoney
    Soundgarden
    Mother Love Bone
    Monkeywrench


    these are 5 bands

    it doesn't matter who's in them because you listed the bands

    5 bands

    not 4, 4.25, 4.5 or some other decimal place

    5

    5 bands
    Bands/artists. Altogether their are four and one fourth bands.

    You listed no artists though, you just listed bands.

    To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Or, 1 artist and four bands. Which would make an artist and four bands.

    Even though half the bands make up more than the artists.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    sorry shibby

    you are digging your own hole so deep

    Raneados on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    shibby I read fine

    My four favorite bands/artist are David Bowie, Mudhoney, Soundgarden, Mother love bone, and The Monkeywrench

    this is what you posted

    David Bowie
    Mudhoney
    Soundgarden
    Mother Love Bone
    Monkeywrench


    these are 5 bands

    it doesn't matter who's in them because you listed the bands

    5 bands

    not 4, 4.25, 4.5 or some other decimal place

    5

    5 bands
    Bands/artists. Altogether their are four and one fourth bands.

    You listed no artists though, you just listed bands.
    David Bowie is band all by himself? No, he's an artist.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    shibby I don't think you understand english very well

    Raneados on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    sorry shibby

    you are digging your own hole so deep
    God damn it, do your grunge homework, I am right and you are retarded

    I am also drunk.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    shibby I don't think you understand english very well
    David Bowie is a band?

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Or should I say David Robert Jones

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    shibby I don't think you understand english very well
    David Bowie is a band?

    the bands/artists statement you made covers that

    Raneados on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Fuck your shit on trying and successfully fucking my shit.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    yesssss

    Raneados on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    If you were grunge enough to round down, you would be grunge enough not to select a non-grunge dude as one of your favorite artists.

    Houk the Namebringer on
  • Tim-OTim-O Registered User
    edited September 2008
    the last 2 pages of this thread are quite entertaining. I'm not at all sure what's going on, but I'm sure that it's funny

    Tim-O on
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Houk wrote: »
    If you were grunge enough to round down, you would be grunge enough not to select a non-grunge dude as one of your favorite artists.
    David Bowie was in a grunge band called Tin Machine

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    shibby I don't think you understand english very well
    David Bowie is a band?

    David Bowie is considered a band yes, they also went by Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, and Tin Machine.

    To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • Auntie ShibbyAuntie Shibby Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    Raneados wrote: »
    shibby I don't think you understand english very well
    David Bowie is a band?

    David Bowie is considered a band yes, they also went by Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars, and Tin Machine.
    Those are lies. David Bowie was Ziggy Stardust(and was all the up to the retirement of the name on July 3rd of 1973) Spiders From Mars was his band, not him. He was a part of Tin Machine, but I never listed Tin Machine as my favorite band or artist.

    Auntie Shibby on
    clowninthewoods.png
  • Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    This is dumb as hell.

    Penguin Incarnate on
  • To Slip AwayTo Slip Away __BANNED USERS regular
    edited September 2008
    I stand corrected, I am retarded Bowie would be considered an artists not a band. My bad, I am dumb.

    To Slip Away on
    CureSig2-1.jpg
    plnre-1.jpg
  • RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    my point still stands so this is all moot

    I have won this argument easily

    shibby has drank himself retarded out of mournful loss

    triumph

    Raneados on
  • Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Houk wrote: »
    If you were grunge enough to round down, you would be grunge enough not to select a non-grunge dude as one of your favorite artists.
    David Bowie was in a grunge band called Tin Machine
    Then you better list Tin Machine, because David Bowie is not grunge. If you list David Bowie, you are including him in all his no-eyebrow glamrock glory, and that is most definitely not grunge.

    Plus if listing David Bowie includes all of his bands, then you are well over 4, now aren't you?

    Houk the Namebringer on
This discussion has been closed.