As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What was your favorite RSPD Cosplay?

angelkatie9angelkatie9 Registered User regular
edited September 2008 in PAX Archive
...and I already know that the FF Prime costume was awesome ;) so pick someone else.

I only saw a few of the costumes but I assume there was a lot more. Most of the one's I saw were Anne-Claires.

The one Gabriel I saw accompanying the giant FF was pretty awesome, though. She got the hair down better than anyone else I saw!

angelkatie9 on

• Options
    millislimmillislim Black Sheep Sacramento, CARegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    what about the other anne claire with the soul extractor and the full head mask? did you see her?

millislim on
    [X] Pax tix
    [X] Train tix
    [_] Finish Vivi costume
    [X] Anxiously wait
  • Options
    BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    edited August 2008
    Officer/Recruit is cutting a fine figure as Tycho today.

And a couple of the FF's I've seen haven't been that bad either.

BlackDragon480 on
    No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    millislim wrote: »
    what about the other anne claire with the soul extractor and the full head mask? did you see her?

I think you're talking about my sister :) She was packing the mask plus the flame thrower. I was the Tycho with her that had the big gun.

angelkatie9 on
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    whoops! I was wrong. I just saw the Anne-Claire you were talking about... she sewed her own face mask! That was insane!

angelkatie9 on
This discussion has been closed.