Options

Perth Is Not In New Zealand

apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
edited September 2008 in PAX Archive
Cuzza, you are a god damned gentleman for putting up with my shitty Canadian geography. A god damned gentleman.

This thread is for recurring stupidity of an amusing nature. Or maybe it was only me...

猿も木から落ちる
apotheos on

• Options
    HotSakeHotSake Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    All the Australians I know get super pissed when I call them kiwis, which is why I do it. Except CuZZa, I respect him too much for that.

HotSake on
    hotsakepaxsigbl0.png
  • Options
    apotheosapotheos Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2008
    It was an honest fucking mistake.

But hear me out. I remembered he was from Perth, I just always put that in New Zealand.

But come on if you met me you would understand this as I was clearly intoxicated the entire weekend.

apotheos on

猿も木から落ちる
  • Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    Hahaha, apotheos, this is gold. Thanks and I know how many times I corrected you. Like I said, she'll be right mate.

While we're doing confessions about how awesome people are, I've got one to chuck in. My cell phone, a Nokia N95 8Gb, has a VOIP client that i can use on wifi. Tap House has a free wifi link so i logged into my home phone from my cell phone which essentially means I can make local calls to people in Perth over voip. It's l33t. (ps the iPhone can't do this).

Anyway, so I connect up and call my mum to say hi and tell her how awesome PAX was and since other PAXers were around I thought I'd get them to say hi to my mum for me (Aussies will get the Rove reference) and passed the phone over to LordThanda and Qs23. After both of them told my mum that it's great to have met me and that I'm an awesome person, the compliments hit me and I damn near wept. I was that touched by how amazing you guys have been to me and after a mind blowing weekend, this nearly broke me. Then Qs23 hit on my mum because he likes Australian accents. *facepalm*

So thankyou to everyone who has been a brilliant friend to me, there are way too many to mention, but I have had the greatest time of my life and getting on the plane tomorrow depresses the hell out of me. But I will be back in 350 days and we will all once again rock this out.

Once I get home I will be putting together a bunch of contact information for you guys if you want to keep in touch, but here is a few quickly -

Twitter - cuzzapax (I will still be using this once home) or cuzza if you're fine with me spamming you with Perth stuff
    MSN/GTalk - cuzza0@gmail.com
    AIM - ThatCuZZaKid
    Skype - cuzza0
    XBL - cuzza0

Feel free to add me to any of those because I'm gonna need it for the next year before I get back here!

CuZZa on
  • Options
    ViscountalphaViscountalpha The pen is mightier than the sword http://youtu.be/G_sBOsh-vyIRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    HotSake wrote: »
    All the Australians I know get super pissed when I call them kiwis, which is why I do it. Except CuZZa, I respect him too much for that.

For the record

New zeland = kiwi

Australia = aussie

Now you know.

Viscountalpha on
  • Options
    CuZZaCuZZa Khoo's Epic Mount Perth, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2008
    HotSake wrote: »

For the record

New zeland = kiwi

Australia = aussie

Now you know.

Actually it goes like this -

Australia = aussie

New Zealand = sheep fuckers

Now you know.

CuZZa on
  • Options
    teopehtteopeht Registered User regular
    edited September 2008
    question: australia is close to canadia correct? take a left at vancouver and head straight up? and new zealand is by the ruskies?

/end silly

teopeht on
    Ravenclaw fo lyfe.
This discussion has been closed.